How Far Would You Go?

I am curious about the greatest range between 2 caches found in the same calender day by a UK cacher.

I have just noticed that PurplePenguin managed to log a cache in the Scily Isles and some in Cumbria on the same day which is quite a trip. I think my personal best is only just over 100 miles while on a road trip to relatives in Wales. However I think it can easily be beaten, so over to you lot......

Who knows, maybe this could be a new category on the GC:UK records page.

Ah, didn't realise someone had asked this one before. That'll teach me to read back a bit further on the forum :ninja:

It would make a good addition to the UK Records page then, especially as the standard has well and truly been set by AntarticMan.

Just waiting for the debate to start about time zones and a cry for rules/guidelines lol. :ninja:

There are 2 of us and we happened to be on holiday in 2 different places in September, so we didn't travel between the caches in the Scilly Isles and Cumbria. (We had that discussion last week about 2 people with one account logging caches together, so we don't need to discuss it again, please.) That said I have on occasions found caches up to 250 miles apart on the same day, as I do travel long distances tovisit friends and relatives, as my car will testify! One half of Purple Penguin