My Personal Coin

Dreamin'Eagle

I am currently in talks with TheCachingPlace.com working on quotes. And my question to you guys is this; what would you all think of a coin featuring a Dreamcatcher on one side, and a Bald Eagle on the other??

Would Have my geonick with caching since May 2005 and then maybe my home city and state as well. To answer the question I know everyone will ask; NO it will NOT be trackable on GC.com.

So whats your thoughts??

I am currently in talks with TheCachingPlace.com working on quotes. And my question to you guys is this; what would you all think of a coin featuring a Dreamcatcher on one side, and a Bald Eagle on the other??

Would Have my geonick with caching since May 2005 and then maybe my home city and state as well. To answer the question I know everyone will ask; NO it will NOT be trackable on GC.com.

So whats your thoughts??

Nice idea!

Put me also up for 2 of those coins. Think the Dreamcatcher and Bald Eagle combination is great.

Keep CooL :ninja:

Spend the money, make it trackable on GC.com and you'll vastly improve the trade value.

Ed

I don't have an extra $1000-1500 to spend on tracking numbers sorry.

Isn't the cost added into the price of the coin?

Only if you go with Coins and pins that buy the tracking #'s for you. Most places will not do that.

Spend the money, make it trackable on GC.com and you'll vastly improve the trade value.

Ed

Yes, it most likely would be, but that doesn't mean he wants to take it OOP up front.

I would be in for a trade, and I don't care if it's trackable.

Ed

Well from what I've read in other threads, I would actually have to buy the numbers from GC.com and then send them to the coin company. Yes it would be included in the coins final price, but as of right now I've been able to keep the cost below $5 plus shipping which I beleave they said was $2 regardless if you order one or ten. Also I've read that you have to buy a minimum of 1000 numbers and being that I'm only gonna have about 300 made I can't justify the added expense.

Well I should be receiving my first round of artwork today and will be looking at it/ posting here tonight/tomorrow morning. It will have my geonick and caching since date on the front with the dreamcatcher, and my home city/state at the top of the back with an eagle flying over the USA and then NEO-GEOCACHER at the bottom. Looking at 250 of antique bronze and 50 of antique silver (possibly numbered) for trading.

ok I have received some very nive pics of artwork for my coin but how do I post it here?? the botton marked Img (image?) at the top of the box where we type our message says I need to provide the website where the image is?? It's on my computer not the internet. Any help here??

Edited by Dreamin'Eagle

The plan as of right now is to sell about 225 of the antique bronze (for just under $5 + s&h) leaving me 25 of those and then 50 antique silver coins to trade with. I have already got a list of people I will be trading with started. I am currently waiting for the revised art to come back as I did ask for a couple of changes. I will keep everyone posted.