Way Points?

Ok Im a Noob... tried to add a vitual cache and was sent a message that told me to goto way points to add it there as they are no longer doing them on GC.

SO ok I go there, I find a catogory to put it under, only to find that I can't? I'm sorry but I don't understand that one...

My cache is a pretty good one and I would love to get it posted...

Thanks for any help you can give me in advance...

Sure...

My Father in law and Brother in law were both in the Military... their names are on a Memorial wall located in front of the place where I work...

I thought sending someone there to find the names and give me the first and last name of both would be a great task and make folks aware of this memorial...

I do have the cords for both names

There is easy parking

And folks visiting Michigan that come into the airport only a mile away would also be able to join in the fun... ;)

GC tells me this is a vitural cache and they no longer do them... they sent me here... I have all the info ready to go...

I thought I would edit this post as I think maybe my vitural should go under "Military" as a sub cat... only it won't let me make a sub and there are no subs there...

Edited by Team Grohn

Although this is less satisfactory, the way geocaches are accepted now is if they have a physical cache component. Have you considered making this a multicache, with the first leg the war memorial then using that to send them to the second stage where they will find a physical cache? That is what the powers that be insist on now for the things we like to use as virtual caches, if they are not used as waymarks. Actually you can do both, a geocache and a waymark.