Geocaching T-shirts

Iowa Tom

What I've wanted for a long time is a T-shirt that has the word GEOCACHER emblazoned across the back in big white or yellow letters on black, similar to what the POLICE and FBI and BATF and SECURITY folks have on their cool T-shirts. This way anyone seeing us rooting around in the bushes will know we're not pedophiles or wackos, they'll just say "oh it's one of those geocachers at it again."

We often make hats and shirts for FTF prizes in our caches. No they aren't homespun low budget items, we have an embroidery and imprinting business and are able to do many cool things. Although GeoCaching does not have it's own page yet, I did put some images on our site when I saw these posts.

CLICK HERE to see what we are currently doing. Place orders early for Christmas delivery!

I am liking what I have seen!

Thank You! :)

-it

By the way, I have wanted to make a t-shirt that says, Don't worry, I'm looking for agates. The reason is, I am sure people wonder what the hey that guy (yours truly) is doing whenever he walks past any river gravel he finds in town.

Lake Superior agates are a little bit of heaven to me.

-it

We often make hats and shirts for FTF prizes in our caches. No they aren't homespun low budget items, we have an embroidery and imprinting business and are able to do many cool things. Although GeoCaching does not have it's own page yet, I did put some images on our site when I saw these posts.

CLICK HERE to see what we are currently doing. Place orders early for Christmas delivery!

Hey that looks about right. Get this short sleeved T-shirt in BLACK or NAVY 100% cotton and you got a sale.

GEOSWEATSHIRT.jpg

Remember to put the lettering on the back of the shirt.

We often make hats and shirts for FTF prizes in our caches. No they aren't homespun low budget items, we have an embroidery and imprinting business and are able to do many cool things.  Although GeoCaching does not have it's own page yet, I did put some images on our site when I saw these posts.

Hey that looks about right. Get this short sleeved T-shirt in BLACK or NAVY 100% cotton and you got a sale.

GEOSWEATSHIRT.jpg

Remember to put the lettering on the back of the shirt.

It comes in sweatshirts, tshirts and long sleeve tees of all colors. You can have the logo put where ever you want it.

What I've wanted for a long time is a T-shirt that has the word GEOCACHER emblazoned across the back in big white or yellow letters on black, similar to what the POLICE and FBI and BATF and SECURITY folks have on their cool T-shirts. This way anyone seeing us rooting around in the bushes will know we're not pedophiles or wackos, they'll just say "oh it's one of those geocachers at it again."

Haha, it's funny you should mention that.

I'm looking into getting a blaze orange shirt with K9 on the back in large letters (to go with my username) and geocacher on the front..

I wouldn't be mis-representing myself (especially if I have my dog) but I'm willing to bet I know exactly what muggles will think when they see it.