Christmas Geocoins Have Arrived!

Kilted Cacher

The coins showed up today and they look great.

ChristmasCoin.JPG

I will package them up this weekend and get them to the post office by Monday. Thanks to everyone for the long wait. The second coin in this series is already underway and the final draft will be done soon.

You can get the activation codes from www.geocoinclub.com once they enter the codes in the system, should take just a few days.

FRAGO 1,

It seems after my QAQC check, only 368 coins arrived today in one box. I would have to assume that the other 132 coins will arrive tomorrow or Monday in a separate box. This may delay a few people in getting there coins. Also, out of the 368 I received only 1 was faulty, it was double stamped with two tracking numbers, one over the other. Shouldn't be a problem for anyone else, as I only took orders for 490 coins. This way I would have a few left over to cover any problems that may come up.

I got my 3 outstandingly beautiful Christmas coins today! Thanks for making these! Do we get a tree icon? :lol:

Eventually. It's hard to come up with a unique icon to represent all holidays, so I think I will just go with the tree like it looks on the coin. In an earlier thread I had asked for any help or input in creating this icon, but got no response, so it looks like it's just going to be the tree with the star.

I got my 3 outstandingly beautiful Christmas coins today! Thanks for making these! Do we get a tree icon?  :lol:

Eventually. It's hard to come up with a unique icon to represent all holidays, so I think I will just go with the tree like it looks on the coin. In an earlier thread I had asked for any help or input in creating this icon, but got no response, so it looks like it's just going to be the tree with the star.

I guess I missed the request for input. I think the tree with the star would be great! Would it be possible to also have the little ammo can at the base of the tree? :ph34r:

The rest of the orders were shipped out today after the I received my other box of coins in the mail today (Whew!). For those in Europe, your coins may take a little while to get there. The Post Office said anywhere between 3-5 weeks. Hopefully you get them before Christmas.

The artwork for the next coin is done and I will email the link to the store site later this weekend or Monday to everyone who ordered the Christmas Coin.

Got my coins. I'm keeping one and placing the second one as a FTF prize.

How do we activate the coins if we want to activate them?

Per the OP

You can get the activation codes from www.geocoinclub.com once they enter the codes in the system, should take just a few days.

Thanks. :(

I activated one of mine and the other one is up along a trail in the hills in an ammo can. As soon as I finish putting out the rest of the series someone else will have my second coin.