Help With Where's In A Name Cache

phoenix-rose

Hi,

My name is phoenix-rose and I'm located in Salt Lake City, Utah. I'm trying to do a reversible cache before 2006 and am wondering if you are interested in helping me out. The name of the cache is Where's In a Name? and it is GC3153.

The first 6 letters of my name convert to 74* 63.6_ _ (N, S, E, W) You have to be able to use that coordinate as either your latitude or longitude. I'd let that be your choice and the other can be wherever you choose.

If you are interested you will also be able to log this cache as a find. To do this you have to send me a picture of the location and your GPS with the coordinates showing on it.

Send me an email at via the contact links above if you are interested in helping me with this. (Note I will be happy to send you a sig item in exchange for the assistance!)

Thanks,

phoenix-rose

PS. So that you are aware I am sending an email like this to a handful of geocachers in the area because this cache is soon going to be disabled and I'd really like the opportunity to log it. The first geocacher who completes the task will get the credit.

If anyone can help me out that would be awesome. I believe that it is the longitude that goes through India, Pakistan, Colombia and Eastern North America. And latitude falls somewhere in the ocean above Antartica or along the Northern Canadian border. I'm sure there are more places than I've listed, but if you can help, I'd really appreciate it!

According to the list, as best as I can figure the lines run through:

Pakistan - Lahore 31° 35' N 74° 20' E

(3 caches in all of Pakistan!)

Colombia -

Baranquilla 10° 59' N 74° 48' W

Bogota 4° 36' N 74° 5' W

(there are ONLY 2 caches in Colombia!)

Or, if I go with someplace not so exotic:

NEW JERSEY

Atlantic City CO 39° 23' N 74° 26' W

Long Branch 40° 19' N 74° 1' W

Newark AP 40° 42' N 74° 10' W