2006 Ontario Geocoins

Thorny1

Unless I am mistaken, all the invoices have now been sent out and some resent. If you have not recieved your invoive, please email us and let us know.

Thank you very much!

T1

I have not recived an invoice as of yet!! I had emailed once and requested an other one 2 days ago and have not see it yet !! email on the way to hopefuly solve my payment problem for the coins. Thanks

Unless I am mistaken, all the invoices have now been sent out and some resent. If you have not recieved your invoive, please email us and let us know.

Thank you very much!

T1

I have not recived an invoice as of yet!! I had emailed once and requested an other one 2 days ago and have not see it yet !! email on the way to hopefuly solve my payment problem for the coins. Thanks

Our records show we have sent you 2 invoices. Also the last e-mail to our acout was Nov 27th. Did you check your spam or bulk mail folder?

The address We have is

cainrcc@somekindofmetal.net ( of course you know the correct metal)

is this correct?

PLZ advise

I have received my invoice, and replied that I cannot use PayPal,

and requested another means of payment, to which I did not get an answer as of last night.

I am going out of town on Monday, and will not be back for a week.

I hope I don't loose my first GeoCoins to the waiting list during that time.

BlackJack65: I haven't seen an email from you. Please send it to me and let me know what is going on.

Thanks!

T1

Thank you very much!

T1

Our records show we have sent you 2 invoices. Also the last e-mail to our acout was Nov 27th. Did you check your spam or bulk mail folder?

The address We have is

cainrcc@somekindofmetal.net ( of course you know the correct metal)

is this correct?

PLZ advise

Guess thats the problem why I have not recived an invoice as thats not my email address :blink: !! Please send invoice to my correct email address THANKS I recived the invoices !!

Edited by cainrcc

Guess thats the problem why I have not recived an invoice as thats not my email address :D My correct address is cainrcc@yahoo.com !! Please send invoice to my correct email address THANKS !!

Well,

I have searched my Paypal account and have NO emails for the Ontario Coins for you at

cainrcc@yahoo.com. The only thing I have is the paid and shipped invoice for the GEORGIA coin.

I do have invoices 2 sent out to cainrr@copper.net for 1Gold, 1 silver and 2 brone Ontario coins. And those invoices have been sent.

I have also searched the Georgiageocoin gmail and my tom.gacacher gmail accounts and under your yahoo account the only thing is for the Georgia coins.

Please advise.

BlackJack65: I haven't seen an email from you.

Please send it to me and let me know what is going on.

Hi again,

I sent you a message last week, through your Geocaching.com profile,

but never got a reply to that particular message.

I am starting to doubt the person asking me for money in my emails

is associated with you guys, given the recent frauds happening with PayPal. :wacko:

Thanks again,