2006 Ontario Geocoins

Thorny1

Yes, these are pre-orders and delivery is anticipated the first week of January. - TP

Thank you. By the way, that was a whole lot of fun. I got up at 6:00 AM (PDT), made a pot of coffee, and started watching the countdown until 7:00 AM. I had an email waiting to go. so I just entered the address as soon as it was available, sent it, and several hours later, my wife and I were dancing a jig in the living room. ;)

One final question... There is no quantity after the silvers. Did everyone get 2?

I think if you look closely at the silver, there's actually two consecutive alphabetic lists. Since I'm in the first one, and I ordered 1, I'm betting the second list ordered 2.

Still no invoice, should I be concerned? ;)

I f I count it like you suggested, I come up with 204 Silver coins,

but I probably misscounted.

I have not received an invoice per say, but a confirmation email,

on my Bronze order that I put thru this afternoon.

Edited by blackjack65
One final question... There is no quantity after the silvers. Did everyone get 2?

I think if you look closely at the silver, there's actually two consecutive alphabetic lists. Since I'm in the first one, and I ordered 1, I'm betting the second list ordered 2.

Still no invoice, should I be concerned? ;)

I f I count it like you suggested, I come up with 204 Silver coins,

but I probably misscounted.

I have not received an invoice per say, but a confirmation email,

on my Bronze order that I put thru this afternoon.

... not everyone ordered 2 silver coins ...

It was just too hard to crawl out from under the down comforter on a -30°F morning to sit in the 0500 AST darkness, so I wimped out. Now that I'm fully awake after a day of taking the junior ladybugs to the pool, splitting wood for the wood stove, and skijoring with our dogs...

...any one of you lucky coin addicts want to trade some of your well-earned gain??? Check out the Ladybug Kids Trading List and drop us a line at ladybugs@alaska.net if you see anything you like.

Edit to change ADT to AST...we changed our clocks at the same time everyone else did except Arizona.

E-mails and trades set up. Thanks for the quick and generous responses ;)!!!

Edited by Ladybug Kids

Well, it sure is nice to see that getting up at the butt crack of dawn paid off. I spent the day at Chuck E. Cheese's for my daughters 3rd birthday party.... Got home to find the confirmation list, and I got on in all 3 colomns. Sweet.

I assume I should be receiving an invoice in the next couple days. I'll be out of town for work starting 03:00 tomorrow, and if I cant snatch some free wi-fi, I'll call my wife and have her check my email.

BTW, I will have 2 coins to trade, I will decide which metal I am keeping after I get to look at them, but needless to say a gold or a silver will certainly be up for trade.

It was just too hard to crawl out from under the down comforter on a -30°F morning to sit in the 0500 AST darkness, so I wimped out. Now that I'm fully awake after a day of taking the junior ladybugs to the pool, splitting wood for the wood stove, and skijoring with our dogs...

...any one of you lucky coin addicts want to trade some of your well-earned gain??? Check out the Ladybug Kids Trading List and drop us a line at ladybugs@alaska.net if you see anything you like.

Edit to change ADT to AST...we changed our clocks at the same time everyone else did except Arizona.

;) e-mail sent B)

Woo hoo - despite my computer crashing when I tried to send my email at o'dark early, i managed to get silvers in addition to the PCC club order for bronze. Does leave ya wondering....would I have won the gold if I hadn't had a wardrobe, I mean, equipment, malfunction? ;)

Thanks, Team Pez & cohorts - I don't envy you the busy day you've had, but am very impressed with your organization and the way you handled the orders. A 'best practice,' as they like to say where I work. B) Will watch for the invoice later tonight.

do I get a FTO price? (firt to order)  :ninja:

Yeah: you are now entitled to organize a coin-event in The Netherlands as soon as all the coins you have ordered until this day arrive :ninja: .

I second that. We would sure like to see a coin event. Perhapse when the Dutch Coin arrives?

tot cache,

team Wij Drie :ninja:

Thorny1, Team PEZ and I are stuffing the GA Coins right now. I will be going to the post office in the AM to mail all these GA Coins and then sit here and send invoices. If you name is on the list you got coins. Thanks for your patience.

Thanks for the update! It's not that I am getting inpatient; I have been having some computer problems and I was afraid I might have missed the invoice. I hope I have solved the problems now and can relax. Thanks again!

Edited by Blind Avocado
Anyone get invoiced yet?

I am on the list and even sent another email yesterday but no reply and no invoice. Not trying to be bothersome but want to make sure that I don't miss out

thanks!

PLEASE ALL rest assured if you are on the posted list you will get your coins and you will reveive an invoice. We appreciate the patience.