2006 Ontario Geocoins

Thorny1

LOL not a bad Idea Pez.

You should have a couple now from all the whining that went on the otherday.

Thanks for all your hard work Pez.

i would love to take all the credit, but i cant. it was a partnership with some great friends - GA Cacher, Thorny1 and Mad Hatter's Neverland. But on their behalf, I will accept if for all of us! - TP

LOL not a bad Idea Pez.

You should have a couple now from all the whining that went on the otherday.

Thanks for all your hard work Pez.

i would love to take all the credit, but i cant. it was a partnership with some great friends - GA Cacher, Thorny1 and Mad Hatter's Neverland. But on their behalf, I will accept if for all of us! - TP

Of course them too but I can't remember everyone's names I would have to go back and read every post carefully. Just tell them thanks for us please. ;)

Yay - what a relief to see my name on that list. Thanks to all for their hard work compiling the list and the even bigger task now of sending invoices out to everyone.

By the way, we're still curious to know who was first!

Edit: I'm going to guess.... Ladycacher & Boys

Edited by junglehair
Dang!! Right before dinner checked and there were 25 bronze left.. came back afterwards to order and they're sold out!  ;)

Coins should always come first before Dinner I would rather starve for a day then to miss the opertunity on getting ahold of a coin. B)

Dinner will always be there the coins well they go rather quick. B)

Edited by Mystery Ink
Yay - what a relief to see my name on that list. Thanks to all for their hard work compiling the list and the even bigger task now of sending invoices out to everyone.

By the way, we're still curious to know who was first!

Edit: I'm going to guess.... Ladycacher & Boys

nope - and they're not American/Canadian neither

Thanks... I made the cut.

Just out curiosity, who was first?

And don't tell me it was Chillihead or me and my wire cutters are making a trip west. ;)

Who's is this Chillihead you're referring to? Sounds like he's trying to copy my name (ChileHead). Dang it ... everybody always spells Chile wrong!

B)

Thanks... I made the cut.

And don't tell me it was Chillihead or me and my wire cutters are making a trip west.  ;)

hmm... that could be a contest - the first person to identify the first buyer, could win a peach coin... hmmm ... - TP

I'll take a guess and say it was me! Not that I'm obsessed with being first, or anything like that. B)

If your name is listed, then you are in. Expect an invoice shortly! Again, thanks for all your support!

Is your name here?

Hi PEZ,

i ordered 2 minutes after pre-order start ontario gold, silver and bronze,

but i can only find my name in the list for the silver version!?

Means this for me i have an order for the silver and automatic the following bronze version...gold was sold out???

Edited by HerrK & Lassie
Hey Blackjack! You buying Ontario coins also? B)

Yes, I wanted some for myself and my folks.

Some to put in caches, and some to keep.

But I didn't want them as bad as you and AV Design, apparently. ;)

If one is ever made for Quebec, I will buy more,

and use one of those as a personal tracking coin.

I do not plan to go all out, however,

because I find them to be too much

"outside" of the game, as only a small

percentage of those put out actually travel in caches.

I might get some from GeoCachers I know,

and surrounding states and provinces,

in which I have/will look for caches, but that's about it.

Travel Bugs are more my thing,

as they tend not to be "collected" as much,

and have an individual personality of their own,

whereas GeoCoin are copies of 100s or 1000s

BTW, the GeoCoin you had put in the Missisquoi Hotel

has dissapeared since, sadly, along with one of my Travel Bugs.

How does one tell who was first? How do I tell what "number" I am? The lists seem to be more-or-less in alphabetical order. My email is time stamped 10:00:12. I know someone else said his/her email was stamped 10:00:03, so I wasn't first, but how would anyone but the recipient know?

Nomad

of Nomad and the Librarians

P.S. Whoo-hoo! My first successful buy! I was up at 4:38 this morning, not worrying about the sale, but anticipating it. ;)

How does one tell who was first? How do I tell what "number" I am? The lists seem to be more-or-less in alphabetical order. My email is time stamped 10:00:12. I know someone else said his/her email was stamped 10:00:03, so I wasn't first, but how would anyone but the recipient know?

Nomad

of Nomad and the Librarians

P.S. Whoo-hoo! My first successful buy! I was up at 4:38 this morning, not worrying about the sale, but anticipating it. ;)

Nomad,

The list is in alphabetical order to make it easier for you, the consumer, to spot your name. As for the time stamp, pretty much whenever you sent it, is when we got it.

-TP

One final question... There is no quantity after the silvers. Did everyone get 2?

I think if you look closely at the silver, there's actually two consecutive alphabetic lists. Since I'm in the first one, and I ordered 1, I'm betting the second list ordered 2.

Still no invoice, should I be concerned? ;)