2006 Ontario Geocoins

Thorny1

Hope  I made it.  I already had my note typed up,  so just had to cut & paste.

I'm impressed how quickly they updated the page though!  How do you sift through 100 mailnotes so quickly?

Hey, you were first on the Georgia Peach..... you should forfeit this one. :D

Wow ... just how the heck did you remember that! I was hoping to get FTF (First To Finance) on this one too. :D

Because I was 7th on the peach.

Ok, their website says they are completely sold out now. That must be a new record?? 1000 coins in 20 minutes?

Okay, a record of info send in, and sold out, but let see if they can beat a record for info sent back out. I WANNA KNOW!!!! Did I get something for Christmass? Is it Gold, Silver or just Bronze? Or did I get a gold, a few silvers and a few bronzes, oh my! :D

So who is counted 100 coins in probably 300 or so emails so quickly?

I'm guessing they didn't actually count, but knew there were > 100 emails asking for gold, and > 200 requests for silver. Now they just have to sort through the mail. I hope my mail server was quick this morning!

I can't help with the gold but if I made it and you didn't I can help you with the other two.

I have a feeling that the time sent will be irrelevant. If you make it or not will depend more on the efficency and speed of the route by which your email is delivered. Remember, they are doing this by time RECIEVED.

You will notice that I am still here typing instead of playing with the kids. The supsense is killing me...

Edited by Rupert2

not at all, Flooded Tree, the time reference of EST was so everyone, no matter where they lived or were, would know what time the sale started.

For the sale, the received time to us is what we are going by, so no matter what time your outgoing says, it's when it gets to us that makes the difference for the cutoffs.

T1

Edited by Thorny1

We cut off the sale for the Bronze Ontario coin too soon. There are 138 bronze coins left. If you would like to order these, send an email to ontariogeocoin@gmail.com with how many you would like. The price for these coins is $7.50 US, including shipping and handling.

Sorry for any confusion!

T1

Edited by Thorny1
We cut off the sale for the Bronze Ontario coin too soon. There are 138 bronze coins left. If you would like to order these, send an email to ontariogeocoin@gmail.com with how many you would like. The price for these coins is $7.50 US, including shipping and handling.

Sorry for any confusion!

T1

Well, this means at least everyone who placed an order this morning is at least getting their Bronzes, that's 2 for me! :D