2006 Ontario Geocoins

Thorny1

Gotta love cut and paste.    Email was sent off within about 10 seconds.    Now to see if cybermail is as slow as snail mail.

Yep, c&p is great.....until your computer crashes when you hit Send. That reboot likely cost me the gold. and silver.... wah. :D

For the record, tho:

54 bronze (PCC club order)

2 silver

1 gold

Waitlist if sold out.

OK, back to bed here on Left Coast....too early still to read the funnies. :D

Edited by hydnsek

Not surprising when at the end the counter was going up about about 100 per 5-7 seconds.

I thought it was going to be a form to fill out on their website that would send them the email so the had identical info from everyone in terms of caching name, address, etc. Otherwise I would have had the email all typed out myself, guess I know for next time. Will patiently (or not so patiently) wait to see what I was in time for.

Gold sold out in under 3 minutes? :P

On an email based order system? :D

How did someone even read 100 emails, count up 100 gold orders, AND update the website in under 3 minutes? :D

My outgoing time stamp was 0901, CST. It will be interesting to see just how much delay there is between "sent" and "received".

Edited by Spencersb
Gold sold out in under 3 minutes? :P

On an email based order system? :D

How did someone even read 100 emails, count up 100 gold orders, AND update the website in under 3 minutes? :D

You don't have too, with the way the coin craze is and that it was well advertised when it would start you just assume that with first 100 emails all wanted gold and that there will be other emails that were started before they could post sold out.

Hope  I made it.  I already had my note typed up,  so just had to cut & paste.

I'm impressed how quickly they updated the page though!  How do you sift through 100 mailnotes so quickly?

Hey, you were first on the Georgia Peach..... you should forfeit this one. :D

Wow ... just how the heck did you remember that! I was hoping to get FTF (First To Finance) on this one too. :D