Seasonal Avatars Ii

lordelph

A thread for fun in the original spirit of the locked thread! Make a seasonal avator or ask someone to "do you" here!

Some people are having trouble getting their avatar to change, here's a reminder

Updating your avatar requires you to jump through a few hoops....

* go to your profile http://www.geocaching.com/my/details.aspx

* click the "change/edit" link under your current avatar

* upload a new image

* click the image to select it as your avatar

* then click the "Select Avatar" button which appears

* then you must click the "re-register the changes" link to make it work!

Edited by lordelph

I tried to put a seasonal avatar on earlier, taking a lead from Simply Paul, but there was a server error. Will try again later. It's only a boring old smiley which I nicked from somewhere else. Anyone want to volunteer to make one for The Cache Hoppers - I'm not particularly clever in that department, and I know some of you have heaps of time on your hands! Liane :D:D:D

ok, i'm stuck! if i check my profile, then my avatar shows up correctly, and when i updated my profile pic, then it updates instantly. it just won't show up on here...

Funnily enough, i tried updating my sig yesterday, and that didn't change either. This may sound stupid, but could my GC account have become 'unlinked' from my forum account??? just guessing!