Red-handed Coins Have Arrived

Lemon Fresh Dog

I still have not recived the coins yet :rolleyes: my zip is 26003 I paid via paypal on 9-15-2005 for 2 of them ! Please check into this for me !!!

Everyone is in the mail and they went out in waves -- I am not sure why/where yours may be at this point, but they seem to be reaching folks on a daily basis -- so they are indeed being delivered. There is no way for me to check where they are -- other to say that they have been mailed.

If you PM me your mailing address I can triple check they are on the list of labels I printed, but at this point (when folks are recieving them daily) I can't really offer much more.

I, too, am singing a song of joy!

Let me tell you -- I much prefer just creating a personal coin, having it in my hands and then trading. I'll leave coin "editions" to others in the future.

In fact, I ended-up spending so much time with these coins, that I haven't traded hardly anything for about 6 weeks! I am WAY behind on keeping up with all the new editions (and WOW are there a LOT)

I think I'll just wait until my geobone v2 comes out and then try to catch some of the ones I missed while being red-handed.

Woo-Hoo!

The natives are happy in Atlanta today. The red handed coins finally arrived.

/tosses confetti all over the room! 

/cranks noise maker

Yay!!!

My mail person, will be here in about 2 hours 3:00 EST. My fingers are crossed. Congrats AlantaGal.

Woo-Hoo-Too!

They made it and they are beautiful. Now I can get a good nights sleep.

Thank you Thank you Thank you.

:antenna::angry::wub::o:mad:

I was heading out to chase down some new caches along a local dog mushing trail and I stopped by my mailbox. I'm happy to report that there are Red-Handed coins in Interior Alaska and that I dropped one off at Boo Radley Cache to celebrate my third FTF of the day. I'll log the coin into the cache as soon as I get the activation code since I tried to get it from the wrong site.

Thanks a lot, LFD!!! These are going to be fun to distribute!

Woo-Hoo!

The natives are happy in Atlanta today. The red handed coins finally arrived.

/tosses confetti all over the room! 

/cranks noise maker

Yay!!!

My mail person, will be here in about 2 hours 3:00 EST. My fingers are crossed. Congrats AlantaGal.

Woo-Hoo-Too!

They made it and they are beautiful. Now I can get a good nights sleep.

Thank you Thank you Thank you.

:lol:B):PB)B)

boy yours came late... I got mine just b4 xmas....wierd...Oh the coins look great and I'm going to get one out in the wild without the sheriff card- lets see how long it will be out in the wild.. I suggest that Sheriff card be taken down so others cant print it and then claim coins that aren't theirs...

I received 5 coins several weeks ago, but I ordered and paid for 10. I have emailed a few times but apart from a promise to 'look into it' I have not had the other 5 coins. The package was intact, and the number of coins on the label was 5.

I have sent details of when I paid, the paypal reference number, and still no sign of the 5 other coins.

I wouldn't normally air this on the forum, but since I have had no joy with emailing, can you PLEASE look into it. I have trades set up for these coins, and it is making me look bad.

T

I received 5 coins several weeks ago, but I ordered and paid for 10. I have emailed a few times but apart from a promise to 'look into it' I have not had the other 5 coins. The package was intact, and the number of coins on the label was 5.

I have sent details of when I paid, the paypal reference number, and still no sign of the 5 other coins.

I wouldn't normally air this on the forum, but since I have had no joy with emailing, can you PLEASE look into it. I have trades set up for these coins, and it is making me look bad.

T

PLEASE send me your address and PayPal payment info. I really need it.

WELL I GUESS I AM NOT GOING TO RECIVE THE COINS THAT I HAD ORDERED. :o WERE THE COINS SENT WITH DELIVERY CONFIRMATION ??

I posted a note asking that anyone not having gotten their coins by the second Monday in January please contact me via e-mail. I have sent all the coins as ordered via PayPal in the date range that they were open for sale.

I downloaded the transactions including numbers ordered. Then, I printed labels with the numbers ordered on the labels and shipped them off. If you ordered more than once, you would have gotten two packages.

Also, NO -- they were NOT sent via tracked packages. They were sent via regular post. UNLESS you specifified tracking and/or insurance when paying -- in that case they were (of course no one did pay the extra for tracking).

Anyhow -- as I stated, please contact me -- I had a few extra made as I figured that about 1% might go missing. For what it's worth -- this is out of my own pocket. I lose about 35 cents a coin -- which doesn't seem like much until you multiply by 600.

WELL I GUESS I AM NOT GOING TO RECIVE THE COINS THAT I HAD ORDERED. :anitongue:  WERE THE COINS SENT WITH DELIVERY CONFIRMATION  ??

I posted a note asking that anyone not having gotten their coins by the second Monday in January please contact me via e-mail. I have sent all the coins as ordered via PayPal in the date range that they were open for sale.

I downloaded the transactions including numbers ordered. Then, I printed labels with the numbers ordered on the labels and shipped them off. If you ordered more than once, you would have gotten two packages.

Also, NO -- they were NOT sent via tracked packages. They were sent via regular post. UNLESS you specifified tracking and/or insurance when paying -- in that case they were (of course no one did pay the extra for tracking).

Anyhow -- as I stated, please contact me -- I had a few extra made as I figured that about 1% might go missing. For what it's worth -- this is out of my own pocket. I lose about 35 cents a coin -- which doesn't seem like much until you multiply by 600.

I would be very happy If you just sent me one of the two that I ordered that were probaly lost in the mail! That would make me happy just to recive the one coin to replace the lost ones ! Thanks

WELL I GUESS I AM NOT GOING TO RECIVE THE COINS THAT I HAD ORDERED. :lol:  WERE THE COINS SENT WITH DELIVERY CONFIRMATION  ??

I would be very happy If you just sent me one of the two that I ordered that were probaly lost in the mail! That would make me happy just to recive the one coin to replace the lost ones ! Thanks

No worries -- I will get you what you ordered. Like I said, I expected about 1% to get lost -- so I planned for it. I have enough to cover the two you ordered. I just needed to know who did and did not get them. (and, of course, order details)