Activation Code Retrieval System?

Kilted Cacher

I am looking at setting up a webpage where you can enter the tracking code and an email address and the activation code would be sent to you. This would be just like the system that geocoinclub uses or oakcoins. Any help would be appreciated. This will save me tons of time and will allow me to get the Christmas Coins out much faster when they show up tomorrow.

I am looking at setting up a webpage where you can enter the tracking code and an email address and the activation code would be sent to you. This would be just like the system that geocoinclub uses or oakcoins. Any help would be appreciated. This will save me tons of time and will allow me to get the Christmas Coins out much faster when they show up tomorrow.

Dang, that reminds me, I'm doing that for someone else! I'd better get cracking on it! Are you looking for someone to give you php/MySQL code, or are you looking for someone to actually host the activation page?

--Marky

Edited by Marky
QUOTE (Kilted Cacher @ Nov 24 2005, 07:39 AM)

Dang, that reminds me, I'm doing that for someone else! I'd better get cracking on it! Are you looking for someone to give you php/MySQL code, or are you looking for someone to actually host the activation page?

I will be doing the same thing for another group soon. If anyone has the PHP/mySQL code and are willing to share, I'd appreciate getting a copy. It would save me reinventing the same wheel.

--SirGerald

The Geocoin Club offers this service for free.  :)

www.geocoinclub.com/code.php

I put stickers on the mailing envelopes that alert the buyers on how to activate their coins.

I see on their site that they offer it as a service. I don't see it mentioned that it is free. I've also seen it mentioned in the forums that thecachingplace offers this as a free service, but don't see it mentioned on their site that it is free. It only states "where the owner has arranged with us for this service".

--Marky

Edited by Marky
The Geocoin Club offers this service for free. :)

www.geocoinclub.com/code.php

I put stickers on the mailing envelopes that alert the buyers on how to activate their coins.

I got two 9Key coins - I didn't have any sticker about how to activate them. Or are you speaking of other coins?