The Long Island Geocoin - Pre-sales!

JMBella

Unfortunately, most of you don't know this but aside from being an assistant principal in Brooklyn, I am also a ninja. :ph34r: The points on the design were my idea. This will give me flexibility when dealing with certain people at events who tend to annoy me by breaking down the bill to the penny and then requesting change equivalent to a quarter. I won't even mention the defiling of innocent costumes. :ph34r:

Unfortunately, most of you don't know this but aside from being an assistant principal in Brooklyn, I am also a ninja. :D The points on the design were my idea. This will give me flexibility when dealing with certain people at events who tend to annoy me by breaking down the bill to the penny and then requesting change equivalent to a quarter. I won't even mention the defiling of innocent costumes. :)

:D:D The rest of you have no idea how funny that actually is.

The LIGO Coins are finished and I'm awaiting shippment. Unfortunately, I'll be away next week so they will be mailed to purchasers the following week. The original estimate of 6 - 8 weeks looks like it will be on target and with the holidays in there I think that's pretty good.

The Lighthouse coins should follow shortly after those.

The next coin in the lighthouse series may be up for presale as early as this week.

Wow... this is taking a bit longer than I thought. We shipped a little more than half of the coins as of today. The rest are all packed and ready to go. All I need to do is finish printing out all the shipping labels which is the most time consuming part of the process. I'm trying to finish them tonight. This of course will delay the First Edition Lighthouse coins a few days as I want to get the LIGO ones done first.

Thanks for your patience and start checking your mailboxes in a few days!

Just checking in. If anyone in the US hasen't received their LIGO coin order please shoot me an email.

International orders started going out this week so you should be getting yours very shortly. Thanks to everyone who sent the extra shipping fee so quickly.

With each set of coins this seems to get a little easier so look for the next set of Lighthouse coins soon. We'll be designing a new LIGO coin for the summer so keep your eyes peeled for that as well.

A JMBella PC is in the works as well as a few more surprises. B)

Now where the hell is my medication? B):D;):DB):DB)

Do you have any left, i would take 3 if you do

email me at

bewest@firstam.com

Ya darn right it is! ;)

Do you have any left, i would take 3 if you do

email me at

bewest@firstam.com

I think the only place to find them now is on EBAY. That's right I said it. The 'E' word. ooooo :):(