The Long Island Geocoin - Pre-sales!

JMBella

I've been trying to get on the link and the waiting list since this thing got going this morning, but every time, my link freezes or a message comes up as did not find page. I also left PM. but no answer.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Just got your PM Big John. Don't know why you're having a problem. I'll send an email and we'll see what we can do.

OK. That should take care of the extra gold. I'll count up the silver ASAP but it might not be today. If there are more silver coins available I'll start at the top of the waiting list again.

As far as the bronze coins. Orders are still coming in but obviously I can't sit here all day to monitor it. If I had to guess, and this is only a guess, I would say there's about 200 - 250 bronze coins left.

I will check on it tonight or tomorrow. If there are over oders on bronze coins those people will be added to the top of the bronze coin waiting list.

Thanks again to everyone who ordered and have a very Happy Thanksgiving to those of you in the US. For the rest of you, have a great Thursday!

OK. That should take care of the extra gold. I'll count up the silver ASAP but it might not be today. If there are more silver coins available I'll start at the top of the waiting list again.

As far as the bronze coins. Orders are still coming in but obviously I can't sit here all day to monitor it. If I had to guess, and this is only a guess, I would say there's about 200 - 250 bronze coins left.

I will check on it tonight or tomorrow. If there are over oders on bronze coins those people will be added to the top of the bronze coin waiting list.

Thanks again to everyone who ordered and have a very Happy Thanksgiving to those of you in the US. For the rest of you, have a great Thursday!

Wow, I was the first to request coins (all metals) way back on that other thread, but all I was able to order was a couple bronze, and never got on the wait list. Oh well, if I really cared, I guess I would have been up at 05:50 to start watching for the order page.

Nice looking coins, gonna look good in my collection.

Thanks for taking the time to create these.

OK Folks. That I think should do it for the bronze coins now, or very close to it. I'm closing everything down, we'll take inventory and if there's anything left I'll go to the waiting list. If we went over, which I don't think we did, I'll inform those buyers, refund their payment and add them to the waiting list.

Thanks again for all your orders.

At this point if you're still interested in purchasing coins, please add your name to the waiting list here: www.ligeocaching.com/coinwaitinglist.html

OK.  That should take care of the extra gold.  I'll count up the silver ASAP but it might not be today.  If there are more silver coins available I'll start at the top of the waiting list again.

As far as the bronze coins. Orders are still coming in but obviously I can't sit here all day to monitor it.  If I had to guess, and this is only a guess, I would say there's about 200 - 250 bronze coins left.

Thanks again to everyone who ordered and have a very Happy Thanksgiving to those of you in the US.  For the rest of you, have a great Thursday!

Wow, I was the first to request coins (all metals) way back on that other thread, but all I was able to order was a couple bronze, and never got on the wait list. Oh well, if I really cared, I guess I would have been up at 05:50 to start watching for the order page.

Nice looking coins, gonna look good in my collection.

Thanks for taking the time to create these.

That is why posting in a thread that does not say it is a order thread is always a good thing.

OK Folks. That I think should do it for the bronze coins now, or very close to it. I'm closing everything down, we'll take inventory and if there's anything left I'll go to the waiting list. If we went over, which I don't think we did, I'll inform those buyers, refund their payment and add them to the waiting list.

Thanks again for all your orders.

At this point if you're still interested in purchasing coins, please add your name to the waiting list here: www.ligeocaching.com/coinwaitinglist.html

I guess you went over.... I just received a Paypal refund for 2 of the 5 bronzes I managed to get. Bummer.

How are you handling the oversold situation? Was I the cutoff person, or are you retrieving the oversold bronzes in some systematic fashion from several folks?

Must be taking some away from everyone. I got a refund too and I had paid way before it was getting close to the end. Bummer......

As we know, over orders happen. Rather than mint more coins, because we know how popular that decision would be, I did exactly what I said I would do. The last few buyers got a refund and were added to the wait list. I also decided, rather than give 100% refunds to the last couple of people I would give a partial refund to a few more so none of you got shut out.

Doesn't get more fair than that. I always try my best to do what I say, and say what I do.

Will there be a list to know if our order was accepted?  Thanks.

Ummm yeah, with our slow dial-up, maybe I didn't get the gold? I paid for them, but that might not mean anything.

Yes, there will be a list.

Sorry if I'm missing something, but does this list exist somewhere? I like to confirm that I'm getting what I think I'm getting before making trade offers. Thanks.

Will there be a list to know if our order was accepted?  Thanks.

Ummm yeah, with our slow dial-up, maybe I didn't get the gold? I paid for them, but that might not mean anything.

Yes, there will be a list.

Sorry if I'm missing something, but does this list exist somewhere? I like to confirm that I'm getting what I think I'm getting before making trade offers. Thanks.

At this point, unless you've heard otherwise, your order went through with no problem and you're getting what you paid for.

There were no disasters so I don't feel it's necessary to put together a list.

Thanks for ordering. ;)