The Long Island Geocoin - Pre-sales!

JMBella

The Long Island Geocaching Organization is proud offer The First Edition, 2006 Long Island Geocoin.

The coins are 2" in diameter (point to point) and feature a unique compass rose design. The compass points on the front of the coin will be 3D. The front also has the Official Long Island Geocaching Logo which feature one of Long Island most historic icons, The Fire Island Lighthouse. Only 1000 of these coins will ever be minted; 100 Gold, 200 Silver and 700 Bronze.

These coin will be trackable on geocaching.com and will have their own icon.

LIGO Members had a small window of opportunity to purchase these coins yesterday. They were so popular we had to stop selling them earlier than we anticipated so we had enough for today.

Our current inventory is as follows:

50 Gold

120 Silver

530 Bronze

Buyers are limited to 2 Gold coins and 4 Silver each. There is no limit on Bronze.

We will do our best to end the purchasing when inventory runs out. However, over purchasing does happen. In the event the amount of purchases exceeds the inventory, those buyers will be put on a waiting list.

This is first come first served. Payment to be made through paypal only.

Here is the link to make your pre-purchases:

coins.ligeocaching.com

OK, things have leveled off a bit now, I can breath again. Just wanted to thank everyone for your orders and for your enthusiasm! Starting to put orders in a spreadsheet to actual numbers but I'm sure I closed out the gold and silver in time. Like I said, if there are over orders you'll be put immediately on the wait list and of course be refunded right away.

The bronze are still selling pretty steadily so go get 'em!

...Holy crap! Just got an order for 99!!

Dang, I just now saw the "put your geocaching handle in the comment box". :) I left the box blank. I hope that is okay.

--Marky

It doesn't matter. Next time I know to put that on top of the order button. Please don't all start emailing me with your geo handle becasue most people didn't see it and that would be a lot of emails. :mad:

Dang, I just now saw the "put your geocaching handle in the comment box".  :D I left the box blank.  I hope that is okay.

--Marky

It doesn't matter. Next time I know to put that on top of the order button. Please don't all start emailing me with your geo handle becasue most people didn't see it and that would be a lot of emails. :mad:

To late. Sorry. :)