Goin' Cachin' This Thanksgiving?

Snoogans

That's the train bridge they built to connect the Keys. It was then turned into a car bridge but since the track it was too narrow they built the road on top of it. It has since been replaced with a much more modern bridge nearby.

Oh, I like the cold too. I couldn't live here year round. But for a week, I'll suffer.

Excuse me, time to go eat dinner. Afterwards we're swimming in the Gulf and then some fishing. I'm gonna try to get me one of them Dolphin fish (aka Mahi-Mahi).

(Just got back from caching, I'll do some more this evening)

Edited by BlueDeuce

Myself and AB4N are on a quest to find one cache that will take us the entire weekend after 13 hours in the air, we start in the morning.

Its Thanksgiving and we are very thankful for this sport to open up new horizons that we would have never done.

This one is defiantly an adventure

Stay tuned

JOE

Great Weasel Family Thanksgiving Traditions: the James Bond Marathon on Spike TV.

And this year? SPONSORED BY GARMIN!! Woohoo!

I never even heard of Spike TV, but I headed into the living room minutes after reading this post and what did the wife have on? Spike. So we watched 3 consecutive Bont movies. I hadn't seen one in probably 20 years. He looks so different now :lol: .

we went caching yesterday. most of them we did we had tried for before and lots were in high muggle areas. we figured wed go out when nobody else was out. and it worked, we saw very few people near cache sites yesterday for the most part. and we got 23 finds! a new record for ourselves. and after a day of caching, we came home to our thanksgiving dinner. all in all an awesome day. :lol:

Myself and AB4N are on a quest to find one cache that will take us the entire weekend after 13 hours in the air, we start in the morning.

Its Thanksgiving and we are very thankful for this sport to open up new horizons that we would have never done.

This one is defiantly an adventure

Stay tuned

JOE

Whoo Hooo!!! Joe and I are sitting in the airport after a very successful holiday cache run. Not only did we find a cache that hasn't been found in four years, but we were FTF on two caches that are two months old. Where's Waldo?