Tikicoins!

tiki

Hello all - A quick TikiCoin update:

1 - The first 50 TikiCoins in each series are shipping this morning (Saturday Nov 26) via Priority Mail - soon to arrive in your mailbox!

2 - Several people payed for shipping twice - we have refunded the extra shipping payment to your PayPal account.

3 - I've started casting the remaining coins in the edition. They will be ready to ship in a few weeks. Thank you so much for your patience!

4 - And finally, as of this morning we have sold roughly half of the 190 coins in each edition! I am so excited.

Ms. Tiki and I had so much fun boxing up TikiCoins last night for shipping. So neat to think that soon TikiCoins will be living across the US and europe.

I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

Mahalo,

Tiki aka Henrik

GOT MINE TODAY! 

They are awesome!!!!!!!!!!

Cool!! Hope I get mine tomorrow, coins always brighten the day and I may need it the next couple days when the realization of being laid off starts to set in. I've known it was coming for 5 months but it still doesn't seem real.

Were you one of the GM workers?

My husband has worked aircraft for 10 years, and I worked it until my secound child came. We know what that feeling is like. Where he works now just sent out 257 notices with January 1st being their last day. He is safe for a few more rounds, if they come.

Offtopic:

GM = GeneralMotors ???

Yes General Motors, seems like they are always lating off. No that's not where I worked.

But no work = more time for caching :D

GenralMotors in Germany = carmaker OPEL

They laid off also tens of thousands worker in the last time! :blink:

OK, now go back to topic........... :anibad:

Edited by HerrK & Lassie
For those who already haven't, take them out of their holders and fondle them for awhile.  Mmmm.

That is too funny! I am glad you are getting as much tactile pleasure out of the Tikis as I do!

So happy to hear that people are getting the coins and (more importantly) are happy with them! Working like mad on casting the rest of the coins in the edition. Once again, I really appreciate everyone's patience. I'll post an update when they are close to shipping.

Mahalo!

Tiki (aka Henrik)

We want 4 of each of this nice coin.

Fantastic!

To order, just go to geotiki and click on the two tikis on the left. That will take you to the info/order page.

I see from your profile that you may be in Germany? If so, there will be a tad extra for shipping - we will send you an e-mail when you order.

Mahalo!

Tiki (aka Henrik)

PS - thanks for the correction GrandpaKim!

Edited by tiki

Aloha Everyone - Time for a Much needed TikiCoin Update!

First off - a big Mahalo (thank you) to all who ordered, and your patience is greatly appreciated as I've been franticly casting the rest of the edition. After the initial 100 were shipped, I was able to ship 50 coins on Dec 13th, and will be shipping the rest of the coins on the 20th via priority mail.

As of this morning, 110 Lord Pomsbys and 117 Yawps are spoken for. I am going to lay claim to 15 of each edition (I've upped it from my planned 10 - I wanna put more in caches!) - so that leaves 75 Lord Pomsbys and 68 Yawps still available. The good news is they are all cast - so any orders will be filled right away. Once again, I want to thank everyone for their patience in waiting for me to finish the rest of the coins. I had no Idea I'd go through the first 100 castings so quickly!

Team Tiki is headed to the tiny island of Lanai for Christmas. There are 2 geocaches there that see very SLOW action. If we can find them, that will be the first "wild release" of the TikiCoins (unless you folks have planted some!). I figure they will be on the island for a while - they'll enjoy the vacation! :anibad:

Mele Kelikemaka!

Tiki aka Henrik

PS - Shop99er - I am adding a loop to 2 of my tikis to dangle on my backpack and GPS. Putting a very tiny hole thru the eyebrow - will post pics when it is done. Had several people by them specifically for necklaces!

PS - Shop99er - I am adding a loop to 2 of my tikis to dangle on my backpack and GPS.  Putting a very tiny hole thru the eyebrow - will post pics when it is done.  Had several people by them specifically for necklaces!

Mrs. Shop99er just bought two more to use as jewelry because Mr. Shop99er won't share.

Mrs. Shop99er must remember to buy two of each next time.

Big Mahalos!

Any estimate (month wise) on when the other two will become available?

Whelp - there are a total of 5 designs, and I will be releasing the remaining three throughout 2006. I'm thinking that spacing them out two or three months apart would give me enough time to place the 10 to 15 coins I keep in caches, and it should keep all of you from being overwhelmed with TikiCoins! Late February is looking good for coin #3. All thoughts, advice, and suggestions are appreciated!

Mahalo -

Tiki aka Henrik

Any estimate (month wise) on when the other two will become available?

Whelp - there are a total of 5 designs, and I will be releasing the remaining three throughout 2006. I'm thinking that spacing them out two or three months apart would give me enough time to place the 10 to 15 coins I keep in caches, and it should keep all of you from being overwhelmed with TikiCoins! Late February is looking good for coin #3. All thoughts, advice, and suggestions are appreciated!

Mahalo -

Tiki aka Henrik

I appologise, lol. 5 is even better. They really are special. I'll look forward to #3 then :laughing:

Aloha Everyone!

We felt just like Santa's elves last night as we polished, mounted, and boxed a whole bunch of TikiCoins! They went off this morning (Dec 20th) via priority mail, so you will be getting them soon. Team Tiki thanks you all for your patience.

We are heading off to Lanai island for a week, so I will be unable to answer e-mails or fulfill orders until we return on the 28th. Bringing a few TikiCoins with me to place in the 2 Lanai Caches (if we can find em!). Hope you all have a great holiday!

Mahalo!

Tiki

Are these still available to purchase?

Yep (at least they were)

Fantastic! 

To order, just go to geotiki and click on the two tikis on the left.  That will take you to the info/order page. 

I see from your profile that you may be in Germany?  If so, there will be a tad extra for shipping - we will send you an e-mail when you order.

Mahalo!

Tiki (aka Henrik)