How Do I Make?

I have a waymark I want to make in the Arena Catagory. It says I can't make one in the Arenas catagory, but need to select a subcatagory under it. Alright. One problem, there are no subcatagorys in the Arena Catagory! What do I do now? I'm not a premium member! :rolleyes:

Edited by Dew Crew

My guess is that the ARENA Catagory is a placeholder for a pre-existing LOCATIONLESS that has not transferred over.

The owners of Locationless listings have the first opportunity to create a Waymark and can do so until the end of 2005.

Effective Jan 01, 2006 all Locationess listings are to be mass Archived as per Jeremy in one of his postings.

Probably after that date, people will be allowed to enter their suggestions.

I'm just speculating though, my thoughts mean little.

:P The Blue Quasar

My guess is that the ARENA Catagory is a placeholder for a pre-existing LOCATIONLESS that has not transferred over.

Yes, and no. The arena locationless was transferred over but the category manager never enabled the category (to be displayed in the directory). This happened with about 1/4 of the locationless categories that were added to the directory structure and transferred.

Once we open category creation you'll be able to propose your own subcategory, Dew Crew. Expect this to happen in a month or two.