Presenter Needed

rano

I work for a park system in Youngstown/Mahoning County, Ohio. There seem to be quite a few caches seem to be in the park.

A few years ago, we offered an intro to geocaching program (indoors and out). I'd like to do it again, but I can't seem to contact the original presenter.

Other than emailing everyone listing a cache in or nearby the park, are there any other

ways to contact potential presenters?

Thank you & Happy Thanksgiving!

Try Carly Martin with the Cleveland Metroparks. She's their Geocaching Coordinator, and has presented quite a few "Introduction to Geocaching" programs. I think she has another one scheduled for mid-February. You can e-mail her at geocaching@clevelandmetroparks.com for help in setting up your program.

Isn't it nice how I volunteer other people? :)

Try Carly Martin with the Cleveland Metroparks. She's their Geocaching Coordinator, and has presented quite a few "Introduction to Geocaching" programs. I think she has another one scheduled for mid-February. You can e-mail her at geocaching@clevelandmetroparks.com for help in setting up your program.

Isn't it nice how I volunteer other people? B)

You can also ask Richard to do it. ... Just don't let the audience snicker when he starts doing his "puppet show." ... Richard takes his art very seriously.

Try Carly Martin with the Cleveland Metroparks.  She's their Geocaching Coordinator, and has presented quite a few "Introduction to Geocaching" programs.  I think she has another one scheduled for mid-February.  You can e-mail her at geocaching@clevelandmetroparks.com for help in setting up your program.

Isn't it nice how I volunteer other people? :D

You can also ask Richard to do it. ... Just don't let the audience snicker when he starts doing his "puppet show." ... Richard takes his art very seriously.

Wow! I didn't know that Richard does puppet shows! B)

How come I've never seen one? :D

It would be lots of fun! B)

That is a wonderful park with great caches. I am glad to have found some of Ed's during my visit there.

If you would like any assistance from your friendly regional volunteer cache reviewer, please get in touch with me.

Thanks, Keystone! I may just call upon you - I've never even attended, much less put on a geocaching show. But I like showing it to people - I'd guess that's all that's really needed!