Free Coin Or Nickel Or Something

maggieszoo

I need someone to do the graphic work for my 2006 wooden nickel. I know exactly what I want, but am technically challenged and can't seem to do it myself.

I actually want two designs. The first is a Clydesdale trotting toward the viewer on the front, trotting away from the viewer on the back. On the front, across the top, I want "Maggieszoo", across the bottom "Waverly Ohio". On the back across the top "Caching With Horsepower". Across the bottom "2006".

The second design should be a Belgian foal with "Wafflesdad" on the top front and all the same stuff everywhere else. I'm kind of open on ideas for this one. Waffles is our Belgian filly.

I can email photos of our Belgian and Clydesdales if anyone wants them. Of course, I'm not a great photographer, either....

Designs need to be in MS Word or something I can open with MS Office (no adobe please) and something that will shrink down to fit on a 1" diameter sticker and still look nice.

I will give the winner of the best design for each a handful of nickels and their choice of one of the coins I have available for trades at the time I pick the winner.

Ummm.....let's say a deadline of December 2nd?

Edited by maggieszoo