Pennsylvania Geocoins Have Shipped

YemonYime

The 2005 Pennsylvania Geocoins have all been shipped! Once again, thank you all for your orders, and we sincerely hope you like the PA Coins!

TRIGO will have a few more coin related projects upcoming, including a very special donation auction on December 1st for a unique PA coin. Details will be available through our website, but we'll need to figure out how to keep within the bounds of any charity guidelines when posting information here.

Thanks again, and HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

Recieved today!!!

Absolutely oustanding geocoins!!!!

Well ran from start to finish........thanks again, look forward to the next ones!

Thank you all sincerely for your complements, and we're glad you like the coins. It makes any project well worth it. :(

At this time, TRIGO does not plan to be the host for the 2006 coins, as we'd like to see another Pennsylvania group take their turn in the fun. :lol: But we do plan to have a TRIGO coin minted sometime in early 2006.

Thanks again!

Yime and the PA Coin Group

Hi again folks.

I've been getting a few questions about the mention of the "Ultra Limited" coin on our webpage, and I suppose it's time to let the cat out of the bag.

The coin mentioned is a special version of the 2005 PA Coin, done in Black Nickel, of which only six were made. Four of these coins are being kept and activated by each of the members of the PA Coin Group who made the 2005 PA Coins possible.

One coin is being presented to a local geocaching family who lost a loved one in a car accident this past September, and the remaining coin will be placed on auction to help the children of that family. Due to the recent restrictions on charity mentions, I won't post any more direct links here, but I think everybody who's interested can find it when the time comes.

Here's a picture of the special Black Nickel Pennsylvania Geocoin...

bnule.jpg

Cripes!!! Do you know how long it takes for that much metal to warm up to room temperature from -36° F??? :) Those very COLD, large, beautiful heavy metal gold and bronze coins got a layer of frost on them when brought into the house. Maybe AtlantaGal is right and it is time to move somewhere warmer or at least get a heated post office box :lol:.

Nice job on the coins to everyone involved. We look forward to caching in the Keystone State sometime in the not too distant future, perhaps as soon as April.

Hi again folks.

I've been getting a few questions about the mention of the "Ultra Limited" coin on our webpage, and I suppose it's time to let the cat out of the bag.

The coin mentioned is a special version of the 2005 PA Coin, done in Black Nickel, of which only six were made.  Four of these coins are being kept and activated by each of the members of the PA Coin Group who made the 2005 PA Coins possible.

One coin is being presented to a local geocaching family who lost a loved one in a car accident this past September, and the remaining coin will be placed on auction to help the children of that family.  Due to the recent restrictions on charity mentions, I won't post any more direct links here, but I think everybody who's interested can find it when the time comes.

Here's a picture of the special Black Nickel Pennsylvania Geocoin...

Had the opportunity to see and hold the PA black nickel geocoin at an event last evening, awesome coin!