Help With Swiss Army Knife

eddthejailer

i have a e-trex legend and my computer cable.i have downloaded the swiss army knife from geocaching.com and now i need to know how to use them.i know you cannot tell me word for word on here so please contact me via e-mail if your willing to help me.

i have been geocaching for about 3 years started with no gps at all...then got a maggie 310 now i have my legend and want to try downloading some caches into my gps without hand loading every one.i have checked it out and found out quickly i dont know what i am doing.can someone please help me so i can enjoy this great sport more.thansk in advance for your help...eddthejailer

oh and have a happy thanksgiving everyone!!!! :o

First I would advise you to spend $3/month to be a premium member then you can run Pocket Queries and get files with all the caches you like as a GPX file whice works with GSAK. Then you simply load them into GSAK and the hook up your cable and transfer to your legend - be sure to set the right com port you are using. (way oversimplified but try it!)

As a "regular" member you can download a page of .loc files from any search page and then use EasyGPS to get them to your GPS.