New York Coin

Maxine&Me

Well, I can answer for the New York coins. We were told by the mint that they would be shipped to us the week of December 5. We're planning to do all the packaging/mailing on December 10th.

I already have a NY coin... sort of. :D:P:o So far everyone in the Souther Tier I've shown it to has loved it. It's like a travelling circus!

Well, I can answer for the New York coins.  We were told by the mint that they would be shipped to us the week of December 5.  We're planning to do all the packaging/mailing on December 10th.

I already have a NY coin... sort of. :D:P:o So far everyone in the Souther Tier I've shown it to has loved it. It's like a travelling circus!

Wanna trade for a Long Island coin? :D:D

Uh oh.. have I said too much? :D

Edited by JMBella
Well, I can answer for the New York coins.  We were told by the mint that they would be shipped to us the week of December 5.  We're planning to do all the packaging/mailing on December 10th.

I already got my gold one, thanks. :D

I already got my gold one, thanks. :D

No, thank you!

I already have a NY coin... sort of. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: So far everyone in the Souther Tier I've shown it to has loved it. It's like a travelling circus!

Wanna trade for a Long Island coin? :lol::lol:

Uh oh.. have I said too much? :rolleyes:

OK, I'll be the first to bite... I'll take 1 of each metal or minimum of 2 if only one metal.

I already have a NY coin... sort of. :lol::rolleyes::rolleyes: So far everyone in the Souther Tier I've shown it to has loved it. It's like a travelling circus!

Wanna trade for a Long Island coin? :lol::rolleyes:

OK, I'll be the first to bite... I'll take 1 of each metal or minimum of 2 if only one metal.

I will post a link for pre-purchase in this forum tomorrow morning at 9:00AM. There will be 3 metals to choose from. Gold, Silver and Bronze. Gold and Silver are very limited and only 1000 will ever be minted total. They will be trackable on GC.com and have their own icon.

Thanks for asking. :lol:

Edited by JMBella

I already have a NY coin... sort of. :lol::rolleyes::rolleyes: So far everyone in the Souther Tier I've shown it to has loved it. It's like a travelling circus!

Wanna trade for a Long Island coin? :lol::rolleyes:

I will post a link for pre-purchase in this forum tomorrow morning at 9:00AM. There will be 3 metals to choose from. Gold, Silver and Bronze. Gold and Silver are very limited and only 1000 will ever be minted total. They will be trackable on GC.com and have their own icon.

Thanks for asking. :lol:

9:00am where?

From the NYGO forums...

The word from the minting company is that the coins should be in in a couple weeks. Barring any more complications, they should be shipped on Monday December 12.

This is for the coins already pre-ordered. This is not an advertisment to sell more, we have none to sell.

Thank you all for your patience.

Boo

The NY coins are being done by KV Coins, which explains the unacceptably long wait. :D

From the NYGO forums...

The word from the minting company is that the coins should be in in a couple weeks. Barring any more complications, they should be shipped on Monday December 12.

This is for the coins already pre-ordered. This is not an advertisment to sell more, we have none to sell.

Thank you all for your patience.

Boo

The NY coins are being done by KV Coins, which explains the unacceptably long wait. :D

Oh Yeah!! Without doubt. Personally, I think there will be at least 1 more 3-week delay. :D

The coins are complete and the mint shipped them to us last Friday which means we should receive them this week as scheduled. We will be packaging/mailing the coins this weekend.

I sent an email to everyone that pre-ordered coins to verify their mailing address has not changed. If you pre-ordered and have moved in the last 3 months, please let me know so we can update the mailing address in our records. Thanks!

I pre ordered coins and never received an email about my address?

If I remember correctly, you mailed in a check for your order? That would explain why you didn't receive an email from me, as I went off the Paypal list. You should have received one from Brian though. Feel free to send me an email through my profile to verify we have your correct address.