Moun10bike Ver. 1

Cyclops and Son

Isn't it amazing the value that a few people will put on a trinket that most people consider practically worthless.

Just think...someday you will die and your family will then be going through your things. They find your complete set of Moun10bike coins that you spent the big bucks on and they simply toss them in the garbage!

"I think those are are a part of that game that he used to play using a GPS! No point in keeping them!"

Isn't it amazing the value that a few people will put on a trinket that most people consider practically worthless.

Just think...someday you will die and your family will then be going through your things. They find your complete set of Moun10bike coins that you spent the big bucks on and they simply toss them in the garbage!

"I think those are are a part of that game that he used to play using a GPS! No point in keeping them!"

Having 4 generations of geocachers in my family (with our great grandaughter born a few days ago making a potential 5th generation) the chances of that happening in my case are slim. Of course, I wish that having my heirs toss my complete set of moun10bike coins was something I actually had to think about.

Edited by IceCreamMan
I wish that having my heirs toss my complete set of moun10bike coins was something I actually had to think about.

I'm thinking more along the lines of an estate tax audit someday saying...

"Mr. Executor, you list the value of the deceased's "Complete set of Moun10Bike coins" as $25. Now it just so happens that I'm a geocacher, and..."

Imahomer is a good guy. I'm sorry Jon didn't win his coin back, but it's good to know it will be in a good collection of geocoins in the end.

Actually he plans on putting it back up for auction next year for charity. I can't speak for him, but I doubt it'll stay in his collection for too long...

Edited by Beefcider