A Little Advice Needed

fredbert

It is a county owned public pioneer cemetery.

As I stated yesterday, as a member of the Commission appointed by the Buchanan County Supervisors we will take legal action against your web site, the person who placed the cache in the cemetery, and perhaps Mr. Blossom, if all references to this site, and the cache removed from this cemetery, and any other Pioneer Cemeteries in the County without delay! True this is a public owned cemetery and as such is open to the public, but it also is of historical significance and as such deserves respect and protection and is not a public PLAY GROUND.

Robert Shields

Buchanan County Pioneer Cemetery Commission

Robert is a duly appointed representive of your county, who has determined that geocaching is not going to be done in cemetaries owned by the county, upon that decision iowaadmin's only choice is to archive the cache. Your discussion on this cache is with the county board, and you are not likely to get a good hearing there.

sorry.

Edited by huskerrich2000

Hi! I am not clear what this is about, but a check shows an archived cache that was apparently not wished to be there by a property owner or manager. I also see a statement from the thread originator that it is deleted because the cache has been pulled. Since it looks like the issue is over and the thread originator wanted it to end, I am closing it. Thanks!