Geocaches In Disney World?

Moran4

Moran 4, there's no place to find a list of all the virtuals. They'll be listed with all the other caches if you do a "nearest" search. There are a lot of caches in Orlando. The International Drive area has many. Try 28° 23.260 W 081° 33.510, which is in Epcot and get a list of caches in the area. Big Foot is on International Drive. You could use it as the center of a search there.

Edited by Isonzo Karst
There was an incident involving a cache at Disney World. As I recall, the cache container was a toy cell phone customized to hold a log. I think the entire park was shut down when they discovered it and sent in the bomb squad and their robot to examine the phone which was magnetically attached under a set of stairs. <_<

<_<

Thanks. Still new to this, where on the website do I find a list of the virtuals? :rolleyes:

You won't find a list; it would be way too long. You find virtuals mixed in the with the other regular caches by searching from coords or a zip code or something. They'll be on the list with everything else.

Thanks. Still new to this, where on the website do I find a list of the virtuals? :rolleyes:

You won't find a list; it would be way too long. You find virtuals mixed in the with the other regular caches by searching from coords or a zip code or something. They'll be on the list with everything else.

Well, you could just find a virtual cache in the area that you're going to, then click on "Find nearby caches of this type". :rolleyes:

Edited by Horn229