Question: Bug Or Because Of Beta?

When Im looking at the gallery of photos for a waymark category, in this case US benchmarks not in the NGS database, when Im on page one and I click on a photo to look at it alone apart from the thumbnail photos on the gallery page, I can click back and return to page one of the gallery. If Im on page 2, and I click on a photo to see it alone apart from the thumbnail gallery page, and I click back, I get:

"Warning: Page has Expired The page you requested was created using information you submitted in a form. This page is no longer available. As a security precaution, Internet Explorer does not automatically resubmit your information for you.

To resubmit your information and view this Web page, click the Refresh button."

and I have to hit refresh which brings up that little window about retrying to send data. Is this a bug? Is this because it is beta version? Will this be permanent part of Waymarking? The extra steps are a bit annoying.

The same thing happens when Im on any page but page one when Im looking through waymarks, or waymark categories.

Had the same problem yesterday, but the error appeared when I tried to upload photos to waymarks that I had created.

Problem seems to haver gone away, though. Uploaded photos today, including to error-inducing waymarks of yesterday, without incident.

Check again, maybe fixed for you as well.

Will