Personal Coins

MO Outdoorfamily

I'm going to have some personal coins minted in the next couple months. I'm torn between numbering and actual tracking. And if I do tracking where to track. At this point I'm considering this coin to be a trading item only with no option for others to purchase.

Generally speaking do those who trade personal coins prefer to trade for numbered or trackable coins? or does it matter if it has a number at all?

Thanks for your comments!!

:rolleyes: In my opinion, and from my experiences, I like trading for coins I don't have to put into my "collection" and I personally have no preference as to tracking on those. Now if I am Buying coins to actually go into caches, I would definitely want tracking. I would say if you are doing a small run of coins for traders and collectors, I would consider the numbered (I want #57 by the way) and not worry about tracking. So I guess the question would be if you want a travelling coin, or a collecting coin. Just my opinion. C ya at the SLAGA X-mas party. :D