Listing Date And Date Last Visited

I've just starting doing Waymarking this past week. I've noticed another difference in the dates on logs. I often don't log my visits the same day they occur. The "Date Last Visited" on the waymarks I've visited, shows the date I logged my visit on Waymarking.com. This is not the same as the "Date Logged" that shows on my log itself which is the date I entered and is the date when I actually visited the waymark. At first I thought someone visited the waymark after I did, then I realized it was just the date I got onto the computer to log my visit. Can this be fixed some time?

I would like it if all 3 dates could be shown.

The primary (in the index, etc.) date should be the date a person says they made the visit to the item; that would require adding a couple date dropdown menus to all waymark and log pages.

The two secondary dates (on the waymark/log page somewhere) would be the date entered on the computer and the date approved by the cat. manager. (In autoapprove mode, those two would be the same date.)

If there were any questions as to who did what when, all would be explicitly clear.

Certainly a person could lie about the primary (item-visit) date, but the other two would be automatic stamps.