Problem Uploading More Than One Image To A Log

Woof!

Today and yesterday I get the error "The document contains no data." when I attempt to upload the second image to a log. I have tried different images, and different logs, to no avail. Is it a problem with my files or with gc.com?

I have seen this problem before many times, but usually I am using a computer with a weaker intermet connection when that occurs. I just wait till I get home then the problem seems to disappear.

Latest developments: I tried the last image that wasn't working again from home tonight and still got the error. Kablooey suggested that maybe the image was just too big. So, resized it myself and tried again successfuly. The size limit (there isn't one posted on the upload page) has probably been discussed somewhere, so I'll try to find it. If this really was the cause of the problems (it doesn't explain why the others didn't work at first but did later) than maybe the size limit should be on the upload page.

This appears on the bottom of Uploading page.

File upload supports the following formats: jpg, gif, tiff

Some Tips

* If your original image is under 125k or 600 pixels wide, the largest image will not be resized.

* It doesn't do the best resizing job. Editing your own larger image is preferable.

* Final images will always be converted to jpg.

This, of course, does not answer your question as to WHY you are having such a problem.