1 Bronze And 1 Pewter Free

WYlostinMA

Here is the deal, I have less than no skill at making icons, and we need two icons for gc.com for the coin tracking. So, we will give the person who comes up with the icon for the coin 1 Bronze and 1 Pewter Wyoming coin free. Here is what we need, we need the icon in two sizes. One 16 X 16 pixels and the second 32 X 32 pixels. Let the games begin...

Here is an example of one that I tried to resize but it come out like crap.

bronc1.gif

Also here is a picture of the coin...

wysilver3.jpg

Edited by WYlostinMA

"Less than no skill making icons".... Hmmm.....

Try NOT making an icon... See if you wind up with a good one!

But seriously. What do you want it to look like? What does the coin look like? I'd love to take a stab at it but would want some kind of direction to begin.

I usually envision Wyoming colors as the University of Wyoming's brown and gold, but in doing a quick search, I found the Wyoming flag to be a field of blue with a red border. I just kind of quickly adapted that color scheme to a "circular" icon reflecting the shape of a coin, and with your bucking bronco.

wyomingicon32.jpg

wyomingicon16.jpg

I can adjust it if you like the general idea. Email me through GC if you're interested.

Yime

Here's a slight touch up, softening up the blue to make the bronco a bit more clear:

wyomingiconB32.jpg

wyomingiconB16.jpg

Vars, the 16 pixel icons should be for your "My Account" page listing the last 30 days worth of logs. Although I have yet to see the smaller geocoin icons show up there. I've only ever seen the TB "pickup", "drop", and "swap" icons there when a geocoin gets moved.

Here's a slight touch up, softening up the blue to make the bronco a bit more clear:

wyomingiconB32.jpg

wyomingiconB16.jpg

Vars, the 16 pixel icons should be for your "My Account" page listing the last 30 days worth of logs. Although I have yet to see the smaller geocoin icons show up there. I've only ever seen the TB "pickup", "drop", and "swap" icons there when a geocoin gets moved.

Look to your "watchlist" for the small icons