Multiple Waymark Owners?

Above the data-entry area for the Owner field of a Things waymark, I see this note:

"The [type of thing] is still owned by one account, but you can list whomever placed it."

Although the form automatically enters my user ID in the field, it appears that I can type in additional names. Does the software use the first ID to determine who the owner is? Are the other IDs listed somewhere on the resulting waymark? Do I need to use commas between user IDs? Or maybe I need to avoid commas and just use a blank space?

I noodled around the Things section for a while but didn't find any multi-owner waymarks. (Other than ones owned by geocaching teams that have a single user ID, so that's a different situation.) I'd appreciate any information anyone can give me about this option.

Patty

It is just like geocaches. It is a free-form text field to allow you to be more descriptive in who manages the waymark category. Like if one account in an official capacity managed a category they could enter the formal name for that organization.

The feature that is being worked on now is the group management of categories. When that happens the group name will be used instead of the way it is done now.