San Diego Cache Events

TFTC

For those of you who are not sitting down (or are driving for that matter), Wewilldo7 is posting to the forum! I wanted to find out what we've been missing for 2 years:-( We still love you guys! And for those who don't know it, we are coming to San Diego for a visit in a few weeks. We would love to see everyone. There's even an event planned GC21WWE (thanks Tom!) so we can see as many as possible in our short visit..

Oh, and I just posted the following to your cache page Jim! Let me know if you want me to delete it buahhahah..

"I was just getting re -acquainted with some of the goings on in San Diego and I came across a challenge from the kwvers! in the forum - (visit link) Wewere about to fly out early to claim the reward (again hehehe), but they were clear that it has to be first time finders only! So, if anyone needs help with this, (wewant to feel like we're still part of the wonderful San Diego caching community of which Mr. and Mrs kwvers! are prominent members) we are more than happy to offer any hints or help on this - and wewould do this for a mominal fee - say $20. That's right, weare here to help find this cache for a small fee of 19.99 if you call now! Small print = Weare not responsible for any mishaps resulting from searching for this cache - especially attempts made in the dark. second and third party checks will not be accepted. Thank you.

Bill of Wewilldo7 (Laurie does not want to be blamed for any of this Tomfoolery)"

Edited by wewilldo7

For those of you who are not sitting down (or are driving for that matter), Wewilldo7 is posting to the forum! I wanted to find out what we've been missing for 2 years:-( We still love you guys! And for those who don't know it, we are coming to San Diego for a visit in a few weeks. We would love to see everyone. There's even an event planned GC21WWE (thanks Tom!) so we can see as many as possible in our short visit..

Oh, and I just posted the following to your cache page Jim! Let me know if you want me to delete it buahhahah..

"I was just getting re -acquainted with some of the goings on in San Diego and I came across a challenge from the kwvers! in the forum - (visit link) Wewere about to fly out early to claim the reward (again hehehe), but they were clear that it has to be first time finders only! So, if anyone needs help with this, (wewant to feel like we're still part of the wonderful San Diego caching community of which Mr. and Mrs kwvers! are prominent members) we are more than happy to offer any hints or help on this - and wewould do this for a mominal fee - say $20. That's right, weare here to help find this cache for a small fee of 19.99 if you call now! Small print = Weare not responsible for any mishaps resulting from searching for this cache - especially attempts made in the dark. second and third party checks will not be accepted. Thank you.

Bill of Wewilldo7 (Laurie does not want to be blamed for any of this Tomfoolery)"

Why I otta! you and your Mominal fee...Your Momma![:laughing:]

Why I otta! you and your Mominal fee...Your Momma![:laughing:]

OOPS! hehe. At least I know what day it is! Feb. 29, right? :-)

3hours 58 minutes left

Sitting here thinking and it occured to me that our cache GC17E9E hasn't been found since March 8th which is Mrs.Kwver's! birthday...no caches have been posted in our neighborhood today so for someone daring here is a 5 hour 50 minute challenge...Find GC17E9E before 12:01am 12/12/09...log it and take a picture of yourself and the log...and you win $20.00...First time finders only!

3hours 58 minutes left

Sitting here thinking and it occured to me that our cache GC17E9E hasn't been found since March 8th which is Mrs.Kwver's! birthday...no caches have been posted in our neighborhood today so for someone daring here is a 5 hour 50 minute challenge...Find GC17E9E before 12:01am 12/12/09...log it and take a picture of yourself and the log...and you win $20.00...First time finders only!

The party's over...goodnight

Sitting here thinking and it occured to me that our cache GC17E9E hasn't been found since March 8th which is Mrs.Kwver's! birthday...no caches have been posted in our neighborhood today so for someone daring here is a 5 hour 50 minute challenge...Find GC17E9E before midnight 12/10/09...log it and take a picture of yourself and the log...and you win $20.00...First time finders only!

Hey! no fair, I've been driving through the

back country with my sweet bride.

Harmon

5 hours 20 minutes left

Considering the post was placed on 12/11/09 then this will be a tough one for those of us folks without a time machine.

Oh great!!!now our loophole has been discovered....ok, I'll change the date

Hey Now! I would like a shot at the 20 bucks too but I am 6,200 miles away in Switzerland (dadgum it's COLD here). I am sorry I'll be missin out on the crisp Jackson. Worse yet I'm missing out on the AWESOME Christmas Walk today (it's Saturday here already) Have a fine time tonight for those who'll be attending the Shinding with Team Reid!!

Sitting here thinking and it occured to me that our cache GC17E9E hasn't been found since March 8th which is Mrs.Kwver's! birthday...no caches have been posted in our neighborhood today so for someone daring here is a 5 hour 50 minute challenge...Find GC17E9E before midnight 12/10/09...log it and take a picture of yourself and the log...and you win $20.00...First time finders only!

Hey! no fair, I've been driving through the

back country with my sweet bride.

Harmon

5 hours 20 minutes left

Considering the post was placed on 12/11/09 then this will be a tough one for those of us folks without a time machine.

Oh great!!!now our loophole has been discovered....ok, I'll change the date

Hey Now! I would like a shot at the 20 bucks too but I am 6,200 miles away in Switzerland (dadgum it's COLD here). I am sorry I'll be missin out on the crisp Jackson. Worse yet I'm missing out on the AWESOME Christmas Walk today (it's Saturday here already) Have a fine time tonight for those who'll be attending the Shinding with Team Reid!!

So Bill............how did the Jeep do in all that snow????

Splashette :D

I am 8 puppies shy of hitting 101. All I need are the pups down at Lake Morena. Anyone up for doing this hike on Saturday 12/19?

Dave

619-302-0965

Dave, I am 7 puppies shy of having zero! :laughing: So I basically need them all. Let me check my schedule when I get home and get back with you.

Great- it would be nice to have someone along.

Dave

I am 8 puppies shy of hitting 101. All I need are the pups down at Lake Morena. Anyone up for doing this hike on Saturday 12/19?

Dave

619-302-0965

Dave, I am 7 puppies shy of having zero! :laughing: So I basically need them all. Let me check my schedule when I get home and get back with you.

Great- it would be nice to have someone along.

Dave

We need those one also but we have a soccer tournament on Saturday. We will have to go another time.

We would like to invite all of you to join us as we honor the "Smack Down Crew." More details as we get closer...Can't wait to get together after the holidays...

Kwvers! Hush My Mouth, Smacked Down Celebration! by kwvers! (GC225A1)

California

can't wait for the event tommorrow! Hope to see everybody!!! GC21WWE

:)Splashman: My brother is going to let me use his '54 JEEP for the "Squeeze Event". He said a few scratches on the rattle can green paint job won't hurt. The plow is to "groom" the trails. Jeep has a tractor radiator..it's a beaut for sure!

50c7ea24-05bb-4242-8873-6114b9adf2d5.jpg

If you are going to groom the trails for the jeeps you are going to be behind YODA. :):lol:

:rolleyes:Splashman: My brother is going to let me use his '54 JEEP for the "Squeeze Event". He said a few scratches on the rattle can green paint job won't hurt. The plow is to "groom" the trails. Jeep has a tractor radiator..it's a beaut for sure!

THAT'S AWESOME JODI! We can't wait to see it, I bet that would grade and plow sand just fine!!

The Splashes Squeeze Me Baby............Here we come.........WooHooo!!!

:rolleyes:Splashman: My brother is going to let me use his '54 JEEP for the "Squeeze Event". He said a few scratches on the rattle can green paint job won't hurt. The plow is to "groom" the trails. Jeep has a tractor radiator..it's a beaut for sure!

THAT'S AWESOME JODI! We can't wait to see it, I bet that would grade and plow sand just fine!!

The Splashes Squeeze Me Baby............Here we come.........WooHooo!!!

:P It would be fun, but he needs it in Vermont to plow the driveway so I had to leave it behind! That guy can build anything...you should see his boats!

GC22dxj..our friend wrote an interesting post and has returned to his old ways in calling Mrs.K a cheapskate...The first time he did this we kinda let it go thinking that it must of been an age thing. Jodi will probaby remember when he said it...We would like everyone to save their M&M tubes for us...

January 15 by SD Rowdies (4710 found)

Some cheapskate, not a single M&M left for me.

Thanks anyway,

Harmon

SD Rowdies

when we he ever learn...and just when Jodi was thinking that she would take it easy this year on him...did he really think that Mrs.K's girl friends would put up with this? hmmm :unsure:

GC22dxj..our friend wrote an interesting post and has returned to his old ways in calling Mrs.K a cheapskate...The first time he did this we kinda let it go thinking that it must of been an age thing. Jodi will probaby remember when he said it...We would like everyone to save their M&M tubes for us...

Thanks anyway,

Harmon

SD Rowdies

When will he ever learn...and just when Jodi was thinking that she would take it easy this year on him...did he really think that Mrs.K's girl friends would put up with this? hmmm :unsure:

Oops, ... th' devil made me do it.

Thanks anyway,

Harmon

SD Rowdies

when we he ever learn...and just when Jodi was thinking that she would take it easy this year on him...did he really think that Mrs.K's girl friends would put up with this? hmmm :unsure:

OMGoodness!

Has that old man gone stark raving mad? I just don't know what I'm gonna do ( oh yes I do) It's one thing to mess with Old Jodi. She's a ex-Navy Wave. She's used to giving better than she receives. There is no sweet in Jodi..her skin is as tough as it comes. But dear sweet Denice KWVERS! ? Mrs. KWVERs! is all sugar and lace and frills. She's the most gentle, kind, even tempered lady in this sport. And talented? Haven't you seen her quillows? Cheapskate? Why..she would give you the sweater off her dainty little shoulders if you even looked in need. And Harmon is gonna bad-mouth her about not leaving him a mini M&M? That just ain't right! Jim is right...it's time for her girlfriends to rise to the occasion and defend her honor. It just so happens I bought a bigger wheelbarrow! Watch out Harmon! Now I know it's gonna rain soon and I'm off to Tulsa OK next week and I am a little distracted tomorrow ( El Cap), but rest assured this is just the calm before the "Defend Denice's Honor Onslaught!

Harmon...will you EVER learn???

29b0166b-a15e-43ee-8405-6cdd449c3ed7.jpg

Edited by jahoadi and john

Thanks anyway,

Harmon

SD Rowdies

when we he ever learn...and just when Jodi was thinking that she would take it easy this year on him...did he really think that Mrs.K's girl friends would put up with this? hmmm :)

OMGoodness!

Has that old man gone stark raving mad? I just don't know what I'm gonna do ( oh yes I do) It's one thing to mess with Old Jodi. She's a ex-Navy Wave. She's used to giving better than she receives. There is no sweet in Jodi..her skin is as tough as it comes. But dear sweet Denice KWVERS! ? Mrs. KWVERs! is all sugar and lace and frills. She's the most gentle, kind, even tempered lady in this sport. And talented? Haven't you seen her quillows? Cheapskate? Why..she would give you the sweater off her dainty little shoulders if you even looked in need. And Harmon is gonna bad-mouth her about not leaving him a mini M&M? That just ain't right! Jim is right...it's time for her girlfriends to rise to the occasion and defend her honor. It just so happens I bought a bigger wheelbarrow! Watch out Harmon! Now I know it's gonna rain soon and I'm off to Tulsa OK next week and I am a little distracted tomorrow ( El Cap), but rest assured this is just the calm before the "Defend Denice's Honor Onslaught!

Hmmm, well I've been away from the forums for a bit ... so imagine my shock and horror when I read that Harmon called Denice a CHEAPSKATE ;) . WOAH! Funny thing is, I'd been driving around in my lil' yellow limo today ... thinking about if I should make dear ol Harmon a PUD cake for the SMACKDOWN Event :unsure: . I even made up a list of all the fixin's I'd need. Yep I was gonna surprise my ol' buddy! Hmmm, I suppose now I'll just bring him a mini M & M since that's what he seems to want. Go figure :D

Mini M&Ms

;) boysnbarrie

Thanks anyway,

Harmon

SD Rowdies

OMGoodness!

OMG, look, the wheelbarrow is half full ... or is that half empty?

Th' thang is that when a person slogs along for several miles to find an M&M

container what th' heck do you suppose is driving that person forward? M&M's,

that's what, the sweet, crunchy taste of M&M's. So say you finally find the M&M

container in the center of a mojo bush and then you open the container, and

then you find out that the container doesn't have a single M&M in it, and then

what is a person supposed t' think, huh?

Notice too that I didn't complain that there were no red M&M's, shoot, I would

have settled for green or even blue even though green and blue are yucky

colors that don't taste anything like red or yaller. Who th' heck needs cool-

colored M&M's anyway?

Same isssue with Bison tubes ... have y'all ever found a bison in a Bison tube?

No-o-o, plain and simple false advertising, that's what it is. So now, all of a

sudden I'm th' culprit instead of th' victim ... what's this world comin' to anyhow?

So here's th' way this issue shapes up ... what do you suppose that the M&M

container in question was once filled with? Uh-huh, M&M's would be a solid guess

now wouldn't it? So where, I ask you, do you suppose that the M&M's in question

went, hmm? Evaporation? Meltdown? Worm hole? ... I don't think so. Take a

moment to imagine where the fickle, candy-coated, chocolate-finger of guilt

might point in this caper. Bottom line is that there's no chocolate after-taste

teasing my taste buds, nossiree, after today my taste buds are running on empty.

Let me put it to the Forum ... who's on my side in this chocolateless caper?

Edited by SD Rowdies

Thanks anyway,

Harmon

SD Rowdies

when we he ever learn...and just when Jodi was thinking that she would take it easy this year on him...did he really think that Mrs.K's girl friends would put up with this? hmmm :anibad:

OMGoodness!

colored M&M's anyway?

sudden I'm th' culprit instead of th' victim ... what's this world comin' to anyhow?

container in question was once filled with? Uh-huh, M&M's would be a solid guess

teasing my taste buds, nossiree, after today my taste buds are running on empty.

:rolleyes: Harmon...you could have just asked me......

b315c724-e5f6-4913-9568-c18f1aa4caed.jpg

Thanks anyway,

Harmon

SD Rowdies

when we he ever learn...and just when Jodi was thinking that she would take it easy this year on him...did he really think that Mrs.K's girl friends would put up with this? hmmm :anibad:

OMGoodness!

colored M&M's anyway?

:rolleyes: Harmon...you could have just asked me......

b315c724-e5f6-4913-9568-c18f1aa4caed.jpg

Aw, geez, my feet hurt already. How long does it take you to empty

one of those containers? Munch-munch ... now I understand what

drives you up all of those killer-hills. Maybe I'm truly doing things all

wrong, running on empty makes for tough climbs.

You are all cordially invited to join a few psychos for:

OPERATION GLOWSTICKS SMACKDOWN

Current list of operatives is highly confidential but available upon request.

We will insert on Wednesday, January 27, 2010 at 6:00 p.m. at N 32 39.330 W 117 01.117. Our primary target will be Szar Fôyô.

Equipment list is as follows:

Glowsticks (some will be provided, but mo' be betta...)

HazMat Suits (or at least long pants and long sleeves)

Boots (cleats?)

Change of clothes (yes, you will probably want to strip down before making contact with the plush velour of your vehicle seats)

M*A*S*H Triage kit

Liquor, hard and lots of it!!

Things NOT to bring:

Senses or sensibilities

Scaredycats

High heels (except maybe for the photo opp at the end)

Anything cashmere, lace or suede

DO NOT CONFUSE THIS MISSION WITH ANY OF THE PRIOR, INFERIOR MISSIONS TO THIS PARTICULAR TARGET. ALL PRIOR OPERATIVES USED DAYLIGHT OR POWERFUL FLASHLIGHTS AND NONE HAD THE ADDED CHALLENGE OF RECENT RAINFALL. ALL PRIOR OPERATIVES ARE WELCOME TO STEP UP AND JOIN THE ONE, THE ONLY, OPERATION GLOWSTICKS SMACKDOWN!!!

Yeah, I know, Harmon, y'all gunna die!!! But at least we'll be having fun doing it!!!

See y'all there!!

We will insert on Wednesday, January 27, 2010 at 6:00 p.m. at N 32 39.330 W 117 01.117. Our primary target will be Szar Fôyô.

Boots (cleats?)

Change of clothes (yes, you will probably want to strip down before making contact with the plush velour of your vehicle seats)

M*A*S*H Triage kit

Things NOT to bring:

Senses or sensibilities

Scaredycats

DO NOT CONFUSE THIS MISSION WITH ANY OF THE PRIOR, INFERIOR MISSIONS TO THIS PARTICULAR TARGET. ALL PRIOR OPERATIVES USED DAYLIGHT OR POWERFUL FLASHLIGHTS AND NONE HAD THE ADDED CHALLENGE OF RECENT RAINFALL. ALL PRIOR OPERATIVES ARE WELCOME TO STEP UP AND JOIN THE ONE, THE ONLY, OPERATION GLOWSTICKS SMACKDOWN!!!

Yeah, I know, Harmon, y'all gunna die!!! But at least we'll be having fun doing it!!!

See y'all there!!

The mud will make the climb out far more interesting! Wow, this sounds like something I might want to do ... hey, Harmon? If you go ... I'll watch you're back, JUST LIKE THE LAST TIME!

LOL,

boysnbarrie

Boots (cleats?)

M*A*S*H Triage kit

Things NOT to bring:

Senses or sensibilities

Scaredycats

See y'all there!!

The mud will make the climb out far more interesting! Wow, this sounds like something I might want to do ... hey, Harmon? If you go ... I'll watch you're back, JUST LIKE THE LAST TIME!

LOL,

boysnbarrie

Yes, Barrie, I never got that follow-up exam from you.

Get a load of this new Smackdown challenge, shoot, if

they want braggin' rights then do it while there's some

serious rain coming down so's you can rival the mess

that Passing Wind and his pal got into during a rain-

storm.

Glow-sticks, good gosh, do it blindfolded and then y' got

braggin' rights. Shoot, we didn't even turn our flash-lights

on and we crawled in upside down and backwards. Yeah,

and we did it sober too, so there.

Ain't no way that ditch will dry out before th' 27th. Mud

is going to be their middle name. Th' other thang is that

the runoff from the rain might relocate that cache container

in a serious way. Best start lookin' for it along Bonita Road.

Say! wait just a darned minute ... now I get it, they're

going to horn-in on our Smackdown celebration and try

t' steal our thunder. Why I oughta ....

Y'all gonna die!

Edited by SD Rowdies

Boots (cleats?)

M*A*S*H Triage kit

Things NOT to bring:

Senses or sensibilities

Scaredycats

See y'all there!!

LOL,

boysnbarrie

storm.

Ain't no way that ditch will drie out before th' 27th. Mud

is going to be their middle name.

Y'all gonna die!

Wow, That's all I can say...Sure wish I wasn't working that night..but I'll be thinking about the mysterious crew..Looking forward to the celebration and what the original crew will do to smack down the new crew..But if any of the original Smackdown Crew goes for seconds then I guess they will need to receive double recognition for their accomplishment...To date, I don't know of anyone who has gone into the abyss twice.

Boots (cleats?)

M*A*S*H Triage kit

Things NOT to bring:

Senses or sensibilities

Scaredycats

See y'all there!!

LOL,

boysnbarrie

storm.

Ain't no way that ditch will drie out before th' 27th. Mud

Y'all gonna die!

Wow, That's all I can say...Sure wish I wasn't working that night..but I'll be thinking about the mysterious crew..Looking forward to the celebration and what the original crew will do to smack down the new crew..But if any of the original Smackdown Crew goes for seconds then I guess they will need to receive double recognition for their accomplishment...To date, I don't know of anyone who has gone into the abyss twice.

Wait - , Mud, Glow Sticks, and a cache hunt - what's the challenge??? I'll be there if I can find the meeting location with my GPSr, still trying to figure out how it works...... !!

Boots (cleats?)

M*A*S*H Triage kit

Things NOT to bring:

Senses or sensibilities

Scaredycats

See y'all there!!

LOL,

boysnbarrie

storm.

Y'all gonna die!

Yeah, what he said ... and we'll go in using Mason jars full

of fire flies. And another thang, we ain't afraid of showing

our smiling faces.

The one, the only Smackdown Crew

So here's a question for th' GlowStick Gang (snicker) ...

what do you suppose it was that hollowed out that dreaded

Chamber of Horrors? Hmm?

Note to Self: Sure hope that angry property owner has moved.

Edited by SD Rowdies

Ohhh man. I was just talking to Snartleflush and TheHikingMonk about putting something together after the rain clears and the area dries a bit. I'm glad to see another Szar Foyo attempt planned but Wed's are my worst days. I'll have to wait and plan/go with others at a later time. I really was hoping to get the opportunity to cache with some of the greatest cachers in the state. Have fun! I'll see you at the event.

Boots (cleats?)

M*A*S*H Triage kit

Things NOT to bring:

Senses or sensibilities

Scaredycats

See y'all there!!

LOL,

boysnbarrie

storm.

Y'all gonna die!

Yeah, what he said ... and we'll go in using Mason jars full

of fire flies. And another thang, we ain't afraid of showing

our smiling faces.

The one, the only Smackdown Crew

So here's a question for th' GlowStick Gang (snicker) ...

what do you suppose it was that hollowed out that dreaded

Chamber of Horrors? Hmm?

I'm picturing that ol' game Twister ... in the mud! My ohh my!! Did he say they're going to be changing clothes afterward? That outta be quite a sight for those nearby residents. Maybe I'll pass on the Glowstick Twister Stripdown Mudbath ... yeah, I need to think this through a bit more. Maybe I could donate a PUD or something ... hmmm.

I'm picturing that ol' game Twister ... in the mud! My ohh my!! Did he say they're going to be changing clothes afterward? That outta be quite a sight for those nearby residents. Maybe I'll pass on the Glowstick Twister Stripdown Mudbath ... yeah, I need to think this through a bit more. Maybe I could donate a PUD or something ... hmmm.

As we remember it not everyone who originally promised to join our adventure, made it that night. Not to mention anyone by name, but we did notice atleast one of the "no shows" is instigating this latest effort. Could it be they really didn't believe the first smackdown was possible, and are only willing now that some brave souls (or is it soles?) accomplished it? Guess we will never know, and it is not for us tom say. (er)

Note to self; check for typos before posting

As we remember it not everyone who originally promised to join our adventure, made it that night. Not to mention anyone by name, but we did notice atleast one of the "no shows" is instigating this latest effort. Could it be they really didn't believe the first smackdown was possible, and are only willing now that some brave souls (or is it soles?) accomplished it? Guess we will never know, and it is not for us tom say. (er)

I've been thinking about those who are gonna venture into the swamp in search of tupperware at Szar Foyo. A noble venture indeed...Sure hope someone videos this one. Doesn't look as if the moon will be out either... Where I come from people who venture into swamps have been known to bring a critter or two home with them...Be sure to check yourselves real good.

I've been thinking about those who are gonna venture into the swamp in search of tupperware at Szar Foyo. A noble venture indeed...Sure hope someone videos this one. Doesn't look as if the moon will be out either... Where I come from people who venture into swamps have been known to bring a critter or two home with them...Be sure to check yourselves real good.

Oboy leeches, reminds me of a canoe trip I took one year in

northeast Wisconsin. Those critters always got us when we

had to jump out into the beaver-poo to push the canoes up

over beaver dams. For the Smackdown redux the rushing

water will clear out the leeches I fear. Too bad 'cause it's an

interesting experience to accommodate both leeches and

crotch-deep beaver-poo at the same time and same place

... if y' get th' picture.

Edited by SD Rowdies

Oboy leeches, reminds me of a canoe trip I took one year in

northeast Wisconsin. Those critters always got us when we

had to jump out into the beaver-poo to push the canoes up

over beaver dams. For the Smackdown redux the rushing

water will clear out the leeches I fear. Too bad 'cause it's an

interesting experience to accommodate both leeches and

crotch-deep beaver-poo at the same time and same place

... if y' get th' picture.

hope they remember...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGB1QodBbls

Edited by kwvers!

:mellow: I feel it's my duty as an inaugural, original, true, plankowner of the SMACKDOWN Crew to accompany these hoodlums to see if they do it right! :(

:mellow: I feel it's my duty as an inaugural, original, true, plankowner of the SMACKDOWN Crew to accompany these hoodlums to see if they do it right! :(

Say, I hear that the one-true, original Smackdown team members

will each receive a carton of Moon Pies at the awards ceremony.

Ain't that sweet?

Good idea to serve as an experienced observer and guide Jodi,

kind of strips away the honors from that misguided Glowstick

Smackdown band of lost souls. I've seen most of them in action

and what I learned from that is that they will need all the help

they can get. We know who they are, there's a Deep-Throat

on their team if you can call them that. :huh:

Edited by SD Rowdies

Ain't that sweet?

on their team if you can call them that. B)

Well, then, Harmon, you betta join us, too!! I really have serious doubts as to whether ANY of us could do it without you, you know... I'm sure the "inaugural, original, true, plankowners of the SMACKDOWN Crew" would say the same thing. The only reason "they all didn't die" was 'cause you were there to save their sorry souls!!! :huh:

Edited by FlagMan

:) I feel it's my duty as an inaugural, original, true, plankowner of the SMACKDOWN Crew to accompany these hoodlums to see if they do it right! :D

Ain't that sweet?

on their team if you can call them that. :ph34r:

Well, then, Harmon, you betta join us, too!! I really have serious doubts as to whether ANY of us could do it without you, you know... I'm sure the "inaugural, original, true, plankowners of the SMACKDOWN Crew" would say the same thing. The only reason "they all didn't die" was 'cause you were there to save their sorry souls!!! :D

Mrs.K just posted some pictures of the quillo which will be raffled off at the big event! GC225A1

:) I feel it's my duty as an inaugural, original, true, plankowner of the SMACKDOWN Crew to accompany these hoodlums to see if they do it right! :D

Ain't that sweet?

Well, then, Harmon, you betta join us, too!! I really have serious doubts as to whether ANY of us could do it without you, you know... I'm sure the "inaugural, original, true, plankowners of the SMACKDOWN Crew" would say the same thing. The only reason "they all didn't die" was 'cause you were there to save their sorry souls!!! :D

Oboy, I guess he told me off huh? Did I deserve it?

Of course I did, you know, always trying to stir up

trouble of the silly kind. Ain't Geocaching grand?

Ain't that sweet?

Soooooooooooooo?!?!?! R U gunna join us or not?!?!?

Ain't that sweet?

I'm in negotiations with an ex-nun. More at eleven.

Ain't that sweet?

Well, I don't know if I ever could have made it outta there without Harmon ... tis true. I s'pose if I knew he was going ... uh, I might show up. Hmmm. Our Smackdown Team could never be put to shame by any other group, tho - because we were the original ones to take on the challenge; nothing will ever change that. We proved it could indeed be done. What a great time we all had, too! Even that group of sailors were living it up ... oh wait, that was Sue (I keep forgetting).

As I write this, I'm sitting in my bus (not far from Szar Foyo) looking at the sky. It is looking like rain is coming soon. Is that GlowStick team really wanting to play Twister in the mud ... without Harmon? Wow, that's a fun game n' all ... but, YIKES!

Ain't that sweet?

Well, I don't know if I ever could have made it outta there without Harmon ... tis true. I s'pose if I knew he was going ... uh, I might show up. Hmmm. Our Smackdown Team could never be put to shame by any other group, tho - because we were the original ones to take on the challenge; nothing will ever change that. We proved it could indeed be done. What a great time we all had, too! Even that group of sailors were living it up ... oh wait, that was Sue (I keep forgetting).

As I write this, I'm sitting in my bus (not far from Szar Foyo) looking at the sky. It is looking like rain is coming soon. Is that GlowStick team really wanting to play Twister in the mud ... without Harmon? Wow, that's a fun game n' all ... but, YIKES!

Still awaiting orders from the ex-nun in my life.

With rain and the associated runoff there's little doubt

that there will be water flowing through the ditch and

the grottos and perhaps in lively fashion. Of course

I'm not saying that flowing water is a bad thing ... nor

that flowing water and mud are a bad thing either.

After all, overcoming extreme adversity is the spice

of life and it would be too embarrasing if the Glowstick

Gang wussed-out on their intentions.

The good news is that our Smackdown group placed

the Geocache container well up toward the top of the

cavern wall so it could be out of harm's way unless

the abundant runoff from our recent storm cut away

the cavern walls.

At any rate it's terrific that two Smackdown groups

will be able to compare tall tales of their adventure.

In the end it's the sociability that counts the most

when it comes to Geocaching. Barrie made the point

above ... that she and I found an unusual bond that

night while trying to crawl out of that steep, slippery

dungeon. There's still a warm spot in my heart for

Barrie, no wait, ... lower than that.

Harmon

SD Rowdies

By the way, in case I can't make it, do collect all of your

organ-donor cards into a zip-lock and placed the zip-lock

under Flagster's windshield wiper blade.

Yeah though I crawl through the grotto of death I will fear

no evil for my rod and my glowstick will comfort me ....

Y'all gonna die!

Edited by SD Rowdies

I've been doing a little bit of research, and I've discovered that some people actually enjoy mud more than others! So, try to picture this lil' video with our dear geo-buddes, glowsticks, and lots of bushes, trees, and a few slippery elevation changes - how fun! :D

:D

Okay, if the Glowstick Smackdown Team faces mud like that, they'll be the Smackdown Champs for sure!!! :) Too much fun!!!