San Diego Cache Events

TFTC

That's one way to jack up your number of posts. :anibad::D

You think that is sneaky?

I have an archived cache that nobody is watching.... I add three finds to it per week....lol... :)

No wonder you haven't said anything about our extra posts on that same cache. If it wasn't for your cache, we'd probably only have a couple of hundred finds. :D

I can see it now in the stats.... 3415 caches, 2 unique caches.

:D

That's one way to jack up your number of posts. :D:D

I have an archived cache that nobody is watching.... I add three finds to it per week....lol... :D

No wonder you haven't said anything about our extra posts on that same cache. If it wasn't for your cache, we'd probably only have a couple of hundred finds. :anibad:

And I log every event at least 15 times, but it's ok, because I walk in and out of the door that many times. :)
That's one way to jack up your number of posts. :D:D

I have an archived cache that nobody is watching.... I add three finds to it per week....lol... :D

No wonder you haven't said anything about our extra posts on that same cache. If it wasn't for your cache, we'd probably only have a couple of hundred finds. :anibad:

And I log every event at least 15 times, but it's ok, because I walk in and out of the door that many times. :)

I log an "Attended" for each one of my personalities that attended that particular event.

That's one way to jack up your number of posts. :anibad::D

No wonder you haven't said anything about our extra posts on that same cache. If it wasn't for your cache, we'd probably only have a couple of hundred finds. :)

And I log every event at least 15 times, but it's ok, because I walk in and out of the door that many times. :D

I log an "Attended" for each one of my personalities that attended that particular event.

I don't have that much time to spend at the computer.... :D , :D , :D ,

================================

Caching run on Otay Mountain Truck Trail

When: June 7th, 2008

Time: 7:30am

Where: Meet up/Carpool near GCQB76

Pocket Query - center on GC10B8Z "On a clear day"

There is a group of us that wanted to go get the Otay Mountain Truck Trail caches before heading up to the "IHO: The Three Musketeers". We will be meeting up in the parking lot of the "Drats! This game is addicting!" (GCQB76) cache to caravan down Campo/94 to the turn off at (N32.63163 W116.76404). When we finish, we will be near Otay Mesa Rd (N32.58177 W116.91908).

Initially, we are planning to stay on the main truck trail with a couple of spurs for some close caches. If time allows, we will be able to grab some more on other longer side routes (north of GC10B8Z). We will leave the parking area at 7:30 am to caravan down to start the on the trail by about 8:00 am. Also as a note, we will need to finish by 4/4:30 to get up to the event in time for those going.

Currently going are:

Polarbear,

Eric and Hill,

The Lost Clan,

Zeber,

The Fat Cats,

M2,

Canadian Grl and

map4navigation.

...any one else is welcome to join us. It will probably be about 4 vehicles so far. Most vehicles can make the main drive, but you can get closer is you have higher clearance. <_<

Should be a fun day. I have my Tundra filled with Zeber and The Lost Clan riding with me. Zeber's niece may also join us.. I want to leave promptly, if possible. It is going to be a long day of caching. I would recommend bringing something for lunch for a bite to eat at noon and something to drink. Also, there are some really great views from this trail of Mexico and San Diego.. bring a camera. B)

Thats the plan far...

TA

Edited by Team Adelos

When: July 7th, 2008

There is a group of us that wanted to go get the Otay Mountain Truck Trail caches before heading up to the "IHO: The Three Musketeers". We will be meeting up in the parking lot of the "Drats! This game is addicting!" (GCQB76) cache to caravan down Campo/94 to the turn off at (N32.63163 W116.76404). When we finish, we will be near Otay Mesa Rd (N32.58177 W116.91908).

Initially, we are planning to stay on the main truck trail with a couple of spurs for some close caches. If time allows, we will be able to grab some more on other longer side routes (north of GC10B8Z). We will leave the parking area at 7:30 am to caravan down to start the on the trail by about 8:00 am. Also as a note, we will need to finish by 4/4:30 to get up to the event in time for those going.

Currently going are:

Polarbear,

Eric and Hill,

The Lost Clan,

Zeber,

The Fat Cats,

M2,

Canadian Grl and

map4navigation.

...any one else is welcome to join us. It will probably be about 4 vehicles so far. Most vehicles can make the main drive, but you can get closer is you have higher clearance. <_<

Should be a fun day. I have my Tundra filled with Zeber and The Lost Clan riding with me. Zeber's niece may also join us.. I want to leave promptly, if possible. It is going to be a long day of caching. I would recommend bringing something for lunch for a bite to eat at noon and something to drink. Also, there are some really great views from this trail of Mexico and San Diego.. bring a camera. B)

Thats the plan far...

TA

Count Team Reid in as well! Thanks to Linda for the heads up on this. We'll be there at 7:30!

Robyn & Kathy B)

When: July 7th, 2008

Currently going are:

Polarbear,

Eric and Hill,

The Lost Clan,

Zeber,

The Fat Cats,

M2,

Canadian Grl and

map4navigation.

...any one else is welcome to join us. It will probably be about 4 vehicles so far. Most vehicles can make the main drive, but you can get closer is you have higher clearance. :D

Thats the plan far...

TA

Do you mean JUNE 7th????

We may go along also, we've done most of the caches up there, but there's a few along the way and a few more up on the Mtn.

Thanks Paul,

The Splashes B)<_<

Do you mean JUNE 7th????

We may go along also, we've done most of the caches up there, but there's a few along the way and a few more up on the Mtn.

Thanks Paul,

The Splashes B)<_<

Yes.. June 7th. B):D - That's this Saturday everyone. B)

Edited by Team Adelos

Do you mean JUNE 7th????

Thanks Paul,

The Splashes :grin:B)

Yes.. June 7th. :D:grin: - That's this Saturday everyone. :)

We are meeting Paul at 6am :DB):D for breafast :D:) at Denny's B) just down the road on Jamacha. There is a Starbucks :D:D:D in the same shopping center.

Come on out a bit early and join us!

2642 JAMACHA ROAD

EL CAJON, CA 92019 US

619-660-3320

Do you mean JUNE 7th????

Thanks Paul,

The Splashes :grin:B)

Yes.. June 7th. :D:grin: - That's this Saturday everyone. :)

We are meeting Paul at 6am :DB):D for breafast :D:) at Denny's B) just down the road on Jamacha. There is a Starbucks :D:D:D in the same shopping center.

2642 JAMACHA ROAD

EL CAJON, CA 92019 US

619-660-3320

That sure does sound like a great time! If my car was running better I'd love to go ... but I'd be afraid my ol' Jeep wouldn't make it. If anyone has any room in their car for a couple more people, I'm sure halftrack guy and I could make it to Denny's for breakfast on time.

Do you mean JUNE 7th????

Thanks Paul,

The Splashes :lol:B)

Yes.. June 7th. :):o - That's this Saturday everyone. :)

We are meeting Paul at 6am ;):o:o for breafast :rolleyes::lol: at Denny's ;) just down the road on Jamacha. There is a Starbucks :D:D:D in the same shopping center.

2642 JAMACHA ROAD

EL CAJON, CA 92019 US

619-660-3320

zeber and I will be there! It should be a fun day!

I'm taking a mental day off work tomorrow, Friday, and going to Calavera Lake area with Ginger!.

We'll be leaving Lakeside area around 0745.

Looking at 7 miles (about 4 hrs of hiking), then lunch, then drive-ups till about 1800.

If anyone wants to join us, send me an email. I can share my tracks; we'll be taking a counter-clockwise route beginning with Hana's Hideaway.

d9b13b77-2c5b-4050-a6b3-63a097b1a2c1.jpg

I'm taking a mental day off work tomorrow, Friday, and going to Calavera Lake area with Ginger!.

We'll be leaving Lakeside area around 0745.

Looking at 7 miles (about 4 hrs of hiking), then lunch, then drive-ups till about 1800.

If anyone wants to join us, send me an email. I can share my tracks; we'll be taking a counter-clockwise route beginning with Hana's Hideaway.

d9b13b77-2c5b-4050-a6b3-63a097b1a2c1.jpg

Sounds fun, but a) I can't get away; and :) I did that hike about 6 weeks ago...

You might consider adding the three caches in the northeast of your picture. It's a nice walk along the creek (but watch out for the PO -- there are some spots that are nasty...)

I ended up taking about 6 hours to do the loop (and I never did find 1AT33 ;) ) and ended the day dog tired. It's a beautiful hike though and there are three historic caches included.

(And if you want to have some fun with Doug -- of DougAndSuzy -- there are some spots that could use a butter dish. Just keep activating the next one in the sequence when Doug gets back from his FTF attempt. :laughing::) )

Currently going are:

Polarbear,

Eric and Hill,

The Lost Clan,

Zeber,

The Fat Cats,

M2,

Canadian Grl and

map4navigation.

...any one else is welcome to join us. It will probably be about 4 vehicles so far. Most vehicles can make the main drive, but you can get closer is you have higher clearance. :laughing:

Should be a fun day. I have my Tundra filled with Zeber and The Lost Clan riding with me. Zeber's niece may also join us.. I want to leave promptly, if possible. It is going to be a long day of caching. I would recommend bringing something for lunch for a bite to eat at noon and something to drink. Also, there are some really great views from this trail of Mexico and San Diego.. bring a camera. :)

Thats the plan far...

TA

I'm coming and may have a empty seat in the toyota so we will get real close to alot of caches. Still waiting to hear from SKILLET. Will be at Dennys at 6. ;):):laughing:

Sounds fun, but a) I can't get away; and :o I did that hike about 6 weeks ago...

(And if you want to have some fun with Doug -- of DougAndSuzy -- there are some spots that could use a butter dish. Just keep activating the next one in the sequence when Doug gets back from his FTF attempt. :):( )

Oh, now this is just plain WRONG! :mad:

Currently going are:

Polarbear,

Eric and Hill,

The Lost Clan,

Zeber,

The Fat Cats,

M2,

Canadian Grl and

map4navigation.

...any one else is welcome to join us. It will probably be about 4 vehicles so far. Most vehicles can make the main drive, but you can get closer is you have higher clearance. :)

Should be a fun day. I have my Tundra filled with Zeber and The Lost Clan riding with me. Zeber's niece may also join us.. I want to leave promptly, if possible. It is going to be a long day of caching. I would recommend bringing something for lunch for a bite to eat at noon and something to drink. Also, there are some really great views from this trail of Mexico and San Diego.. bring a camera. :(

Thats the plan far...

TA

I'm coming and may have a empty seat in the toyota so we will get real close to alot of caches. Still waiting to hear from SKILLET. Will be at Dennys at 6. :):mad::o

I will be at Denny's at 6am as well! Somehow the wife let me take the day off for caching! Unfortunatly I won't make the most excellent event....ThePolarBear will be upset about missing his drinking partner.

Currently going are:

Polarbear,

Eric and Hill,

The Lost Clan,

Zeber,

The Fat Cats,

M2,

Canadian Grl and

map4navigation.

...any one else is welcome to join us. It will probably be about 4 vehicles so far. Most vehicles can make the main drive, but you can get closer is you have higher clearance. :)

Should be a fun day. I have my Tundra filled with Zeber and The Lost Clan riding with me. Zeber's niece may also join us.. I want to leave promptly, if possible. It is going to be a long day of caching. I would recommend bringing something for lunch for a bite to eat at noon and something to drink. Also, there are some really great views from this trail of Mexico and San Diego.. bring a camera. :mad:

Thats the plan far...

TA

I'm coming and may have a empty seat in the toyota so we will get real close to alot of caches. Still waiting to hear from SKILLET. Will be at Dennys at 6. :o:):(

I will be at Denny's at 6am as well! Somehow the wife let me take the day off for caching! Unfortunatly I won't make the most excellent event....ThePolarBear will be upset about missing his drinking partner.

Hey! Hey! Hey! I'm coming too. Make mine a Regular Slam at Denny's. This will be my first Geocaching outing since my sweet bride had her big-toe operation the second week of March.

I'll need refresher training on my GPSr and PDA, and lots of help for finding hides; it's been so long.

I've done the Otay Mountain run but there's a few Hides that are new since my last time along the ridge.

I'll have room for three riders assuming that they know how to rub their head and pat their belly, you know, at the same time whenever asked. So who was it asking for a ride ... BoysnBarrie or ... ? If so then be fore-warned that my truck isn't painted as a school bus and doesn't sport all those flop-out signs and blinky-amber lights.

Harmon

SD Rowdies

Currently going are:

Polarbear,

Eric and Hill,

The Lost Clan,

Zeber,

The Fat Cats,

M2,

Canadian Grl and

map4navigation.

Should be a fun day. I have my Tundra filled with Zeber and The Lost Clan riding with me. Zeber's niece may also join us.. I want to leave promptly, if possible. It is going to be a long day of caching. I would recommend bringing something for lunch for a bite to eat at noon and something to drink. Also, there are some really great views from this trail of Mexico and San Diego.. bring a camera. :mad:

Thats the plan far...

TA

I'm coming and may have a empty seat in the toyota so we will get real close to alot of caches. Still waiting to hear from SKILLET. Will be at Dennys at 6. :):)B)

Hey! Hey! Hey! I'm coming too. Make mine a Regular Slam at Denny's. This will be my first Geocaching outing since my sweet bride had her big-toe operation the second week of March.

I'll need refresher training on my GPSr and PDA, and lots of help for finding hides; it's been so long.

I've done the Otay Mountain run but there's a few Hides that are new since my last time along the ridge.

I'll have room for three riders assuming that they know how to rub their head and pat their belly, you know, at the same time whenever asked. So who was it asking for a ride ... BoysnBarrie or ... ? If so then be fore-warned that my truck isn't painted as a school bus and doesn't sport all those flop-out signs and blinky-amber lights.

Harmon

SD Rowdies

Ok my seat is filled by Jodi, will see ya at dennys at 6.

P.S. someone should hit 2000 finds if he's lucky. :):o:(

Cat and I will tag along, we are taking a day-off from the parent-sitting that has kept us inactive for the last several months. Have done this route before, but it is always fun, and a good outing for our geo-samarai. We will skip the breakfast and meet the gang at 7:30

Currently going are:

Polarbear,

Eric and Hill,

The Lost Clan,

Zeber,

The Fat Cats,

M2,

Canadian Grl and

map4navigation.

Should be a fun day. I have my Tundra filled with Zeber and The Lost Clan riding with me. Zeber's niece may also join us.. I want to leave promptly, if possible. It is going to be a long day of caching. I would recommend bringing something for lunch for a bite to eat at noon and something to drink. Also, there are some really great views from this trail of Mexico and San Diego.. bring a camera. :)

Thats the plan far...

TA

I'm coming and may have a empty seat in the toyota so we will get real close to alot of caches. Still waiting to hear from SKILLET. Will be at Dennys at 6. :):(;)

Harmon

SD Rowdies

Ohhh BOY!!! I just about fell off my chair ... good thang halftrack guy was nearby! How exciting ... off-roading with a bunch of great people! I figured we wouldn't be able to make this one. Woo hoo! I'll see if I can whip up a pineapple upside down cake. Thank you, Harmon. We are looking forward to meetin' ya at Denny's.

Currently going are:

Polarbear,

Eric and Hill,

The Lost Clan,

Zeber,

The Fat Cats,

M2,

Canadian Grl and

map4navigation.

Thats the plan far...

TA

I'm coming and may have a empty seat in the toyota so we will get real close to alot of caches. Still waiting to hear from SKILLET. Will be at Dennys at 6. :):(;)

Harmon

SD Rowdies

Ohhh BOY!!! I just about fell off my chair ... good thang halftrack guy was nearby! How exciting ... off-roading with a bunch of great people! I figured we wouldn't be able to make this one. Woo hoo! I'll see if I can whip up a pineapple upside down cake. Thank you, Harmon. We are looking forward to meetin' ya at Denny's.

Sure but what about the head & tummy thang? No need to go all out on the PUD cake what with this being Otay Truck Trail. Just bring a couple of dawg treats for th' bunker dawg.

Anyway, you and Halftrack Guy are with me for the ride. Don't pay any attention to warnings you might receive about riding with me, they are just kidding.

Well, I hope ya don't mind ... but I plum went all out already. Mhmm. If it ain't ok to bring cake on the truck trail ... well, I guess I'll hafta send it home with ya when we return to Denny's. Yep, and you and yer bride can enjoy it.

I figure with it havin' pineapple n' all ... it's HEALTHY eatin', right? Yeah, thars fruit in it! Everybody likes eatin' healthy these days, so it'll be gone real quick, doncha reckon?

I gotta skeedaddle ... cake it'll be done soon, and I'm running out of time to practice that head n' tummy thang. I'm shur glad you told me about the prerequisite - I wudda been in a heap o' trouble :) .

Doggone it ... I keep gettin' it backwerds!

boysnbarrie

Edited by boysnbarrie

Well, I hope ya don't mind ... but I plum went all out already. Mhmm. If it ain't ok to bring cake on the truck trail ... well, I guess I'll hafta send it home with ya when we return to Denny's. Yep, and you and yer bride can enjoy it.

I figure with it havin' pineapple n' all ... it's HEALTHY eatin', right? Yeah, thars fruit in it! Everybody likes eatin' healthy these days, so it'll be gone real quick, doncha reckon?

I gotta skeedaddle ... cake it'll be done soon, and I'm running out of time to practice that head n' tummy thang. I'm shur glad you told me about the prerequisite - I wudda been in a heap o' trouble :) .

boysnbarrie

Hey boysnbarrie...Ya'll are gonna Die! [:(]

..snip..

See everyone in the morning! :)

Edited by Team Adelos

Currently going are:

Polarbear,

Eric and Hill,

The Lost Clan,

Zeber,

The Fat Cats,

M2,

Canadian Grl and

map4navigation.

...any one else is welcome to join us. It will probably be about 4 vehicles so far. Most vehicles can make the main drive, but you can get closer is you have higher clearance. ;)

Thats the plan far...

TA

I'm coming and may have a empty seat in the toyota so we will get real close to alot of caches. Still waiting to hear from SKILLET. Will be at Dennys at 6. :):(:)

Harmon

SD Rowdies

Sure but what about the head & tummy thang? No need to go all out on the PUD cake what with this being Otay Truck Trail. Just bring a couple of dawg treats for th' bunker dawg.

Anyway, you and Halftrack Guy are with me for the ride. Don't pay any attention to warnings you might receive about riding with me, they are just kidding.

Shelby and I would like to meet up with you guys, sounds like a fun time

..snip..

I'm a little late posting, but I'll be there and the co-pilot's seat on the Silver Taco is open. I'll meet up with you all at the 0730 coordinates.

boysnbarrie

Nah ... I make a GOOD PUD cake, silly. It ain't gonna make anyone die! Yer just wishin' y'all were gonna be thar to have some of it.

boysnbarrie

O geez, in that case do bring the PUD cake along for th' lunch break.

Yikes, almost messed up a good deal.

boysnbarrie

Thanks for your support.

Currently going are:

Polarbear,

Eric and Hill,

The Lost Clan,

Zeber,

The Fat Cats,

M2,

Canadian Grl and

map4navigation.

Should be a fun day. I have my Tundra filled with Zeber and The Lost Clan riding with me. Zeber's niece may also join us.. I want to leave promptly, if possible. It is going to be a long day of caching. I would recommend bringing something for lunch for a bite to eat at noon and something to drink. Also, there are some really great views from this trail of Mexico and San Diego.. bring a camera. :(

Thats the plan far...

TA

I'm coming and may have a empty seat in the toyota so we will get real close to alot of caches. Still waiting to hear from SKILLET. Will be at Dennys at 6. :):):D

Harmon

SD Rowdies

You betcha, let's tag along together ... hopefully with everybody. After all I've got t' get some incriminating photos. ... hoping for a couple of pee-shots. Truth is I could work Team Duckit into my load if y' don't mind sitting on th' PUD cake. On the other hand I do understand that Jeep people only ride in Jeeps.

Haven't seen Shelby in a very long time. Is that gal married yet? :)

I can see it all now ... I've done this run before and have scored most of the finds so my day will turn out to be all "Turn here" and "Stop there" from the peanut-gallery. Sheesh. ;)

Edited by SD Rowdies

..snip..

I'm a little late posting, but I'll be there and the co-pilot's seat on the Silver Taco is open. I'll meet up with you all at the 0730 coordinates.

Th' Silver Taco! ... y'all gonna die!

Edited by SD Rowdies

Currently going are:

Polarbear,

Eric and Hill,

The Lost Clan,

Zeber,

The Fat Cats,

M2,

Canadian Grl and

map4navigation.

Thats the plan far...

TA

I'm coming and may have a empty seat in the toyota so we will get real close to alot of caches. Still waiting to hear from SKILLET. Will be at Dennys at 6. :):):D

Harmon

SD Rowdies

You betcha, let's tag along together ... hopefully with everybody. After all I've got t' get some incriminating photos. ... hoping for a couple of pee-shots. Truth is I could work Team Duckit into my load if y' don't mind sitting on th' PUD cake.

I can see it all now ... I've done this run before and have scored most of the finds so my day will turn out to be all "Turn here" and "Stop there" from the peanut-gallery. Sheesh. ;)

Pud cake sounds good! Ya'll have a great time out there! Should be a clear day. Awesome views!

Currently going are:

Polarbear,

Eric and Hill,

The Lost Clan,

Zeber,

The Fat Cats,

M2,

Canadian Grl and

map4navigation.

Thats the plan far...

TA

Harmon

SD Rowdies

You betcha, let's tag along together ... hopefully with everybody. After all I've got t' get some incriminating photos. ... hoping for a couple of pee-shots. Truth is I could work Team Duckit into my load if y' don't mind sitting on th' PUD cake. On the other hand I do understand that Jeep people only ride in Jeeps.

I've had tequila shots ... and I've had whiskey shots ... and I've even had my fair share o' chocolate cake shooters ... but I ain't never heard o' THEM kind o' shots!

And as a professional driver I highly discourage indulgin' yerself with any o' them thar pee-shots! Just sounds like we're all gonna die!

Currently going are:

Polarbear,

Eric and Hill,

The Lost Clan,

Zeber,

The Fat Cats,

M2,

Canadian Grl and

map4navigation.

Thats the plan far...

TA

Harmon

SD Rowdies

I've had tequila shots ... and I've had whiskey shots ... and I've even had my fair share o' chocolate cake shooters ... but I ain't never heard o' THEM kind o' shots!

And as a professional driver I highly discourage indulgin' yerself with any o' them thar pee-shots! Just sounds like we're all gonna die!

Ya'll need to go to sleep its only 8 hours till breakfast!

Currently going are:

Polarbear,

Eric and Hill,

The Lost Clan,

Zeber,

The Fat Cats,

M2,

Canadian Grl and

map4navigation.

Thats the plan far...

TA

Harmon

SD Rowdies

Ya'll need to go to sleep its only 8 hours till breakfast!

I just got home from the Padre game, Trevor got the safe. Harmon I almost forgot about the dog at the bunker, I wonder if he is still there? Also be careful when you go down to do the cache there. I did it with Jodi and John Lostguy and Passing wind and SKILLET back in Aug of either 06 or 07 and there was a rattler behind the tupperware container. All we could see was the rattles of his tail and he knew how to use it. Thats it I'm going to bed. See Ya at Dennys.

Thanks to everyone that went on the Otay drive. I had a great time with everyone and the views were not bad either..

Paul

Thank you for posting that you wanted to go.

It was a good as it can get. Great work all around.

See related photos on the SD Banter Thread.

Thanks to everyone that went on the Otay drive. I had a great time with everyone and the views were not bad either..

Paul

Thanks for organizing it, Paul, and for being chauffeur to zeber and I. As always, we had a great time!

Paul

:wub::wub:

Loads of fun, caches, and PUD cake on top of a mountain, what more could a geocacher ask for? Thanks for initiating this Paul and for leading our rag-tag group.

:):D

Thank you Paul for putting this together ... a great group of people showed up, and I got another opportunity to learn a lot while talking with the different cachers. Met some people I had never seen before, visited with some of my new geo-buddies, enjoyed some amazing views, and watched ThePolarBear run around alot and find several of the caches. :wub: Woo hoo!

Bravo! on the cache outing!!

Paul

Thanks for organizing it, Paul, and for being chauffeur to zeber and I. As always, we had a great time!

I had a blast on this adventure, too. Great people, great fun! Can't wait till the next one, but I'll be bumming a ride again! :wub:

I wanted to make a final shameless plug for two events in Lake Tahoe next weekend:

6/28 & 6/29

Strike Gold In The Blue World! 2008 GC1AHKP

starting at the South Lake Tahoe Embassy Suites

6/28

Strike Gold In The Blue World Meet & Greet GC1D7Z7

at Murphy's Bar and Grill

Last year there were over 10,000.00 in prizes given away in the Sunday afternoon raffle at the geocaching event. Things like weekend stays at the Lake Tahoe hotels, concert tickets, dinner cruises, etc. Food and beverage were also included in the celebration!

If anyone happens to be off on Thursday and wants to do some caching drop me a email. I don't mind hiking or riding the bicycle. Home Base is the Chula Vista area.

I'm off on Thursday and would love to go hike. I have a bike but I doubt there is even air in the tires. Have you done the area aound Skillet's Delight caches? I've been hitting caches in teh south but have a lot more to go. I'm sure we can find an area where both of us would be satisfied.

Dave