San Diego Cache Events

TFTC

Is anyone interested in doing the Forbidden Forest this coming friday night? I need people to protect me from :P SPIDERS!!!!

Just wonderin ... :P

What are you taking about? There aren't any spiders in there. he he :P

:P That isn't what I heard!

They are only little ones. Most are smaller than your hand! Y'all gonna die! :P
Is anyone interested in doing the Forbidden Forest this coming friday night? I need people to protect me from :P SPIDERS!!!!

How tall are you ... you could go in front! :P

When I walked through the middle of one of those webs that make a snapping sound as it breaks - I wasn't fazed after I frantically wiped my head while everyone else as laughing. No spiders ended up in my hair. So it's no problem. But watch out for the Door. Who knows where that leads... :P

When I walked through the middle of one of those webs that make a snapping sound as it breaks - I wasn't fazed after I frantically wiped my head while everyone else as laughing. No spiders ended up in my hair. So it's no problem. But watch out for the Door. Who knows where that leads... :P

Oh look, there's one now...

sun-scorpion.jpg

sun-scorpion.jpg

So ... yer not goin'? I read that FATBOY hasn't gone in there yet, where is that guy? I bet he'd help us clear out the SPIDERS :P !!

There's a door, eh? Aw geez.

sun-scorpion.jpg

So ... yer not goin'? I read that FATBOY hasn't gone in there yet, where is that guy? I bet he'd help us clear out the SPIDERS :P !!

I've done it twice myself. I highly recommend it. But I don't need to do it a third time (only logged it once). In fact I highly recommend any DAK Girls cache. I think Beta Eagle 1 hasn't done it yet either. Not sure about Hof05. You could try those two guys. They would both love it.

Does anyone know what happened to the DAK Girls?

Just wonderin ... B)

sun-scorpion.jpg

I've done it twice myself. I highly recommend it. But I don't need to do it a third time (only logged it once). In fact I highly recommend any DAK Girls cache. I think Beta Eagle 1 hasn't done it yet either. Not sure about Hof05. You could try those two guys. They would both love it.

Does anyone know what happened to the DAK Girls?

I heard they fell into the abyss that was to be their next cache.... :P

You don't have to go through it. Or do you? Mooo-ha-ha-ha.

Do you know what you have to do for this cache? It took us a good 20 minutes to even get started. We knew what to look for, but very difficult to initially find it. Give yourself at least a good hour or more for this cache. Plus bring a long stick to swing up and down in front of you to snap the webs. Everyone else should walk behind the leader, unless they want to get freaked out. I also recommend getting a long twig when walking around and tickle someone on the back of their neck or hair and plug your ears for the screams. :P

Do you know what you have to do for this cache? It took us a good 20 minutes to even get started. We knew what to look for, but very difficult to initially find it. Give yourself at least a good hour or more for this cache. Plus bring a long stick to swing up and down in front of you to snap the webs. Everyone else should walk behind the leader, unless they want to get freaked out. I also recommend getting a long twig when walking around and tickle someone on the back of their neck or hair and plug your ears for the screams. :P

Ahhh, you don't need long sticks! You just need a tall person to lead! B)

I was that Tall Person. Not fun until I got a pointed stick.

I suggest putting the smallest person first and everyone else crawl.

Ahhh, you don't need long sticks! You just need a tall person to lead! B)

But watch out for the Door. Who knows where that leads... :D

I heard that Boo's Door was no more... :):D:o

Awww, no more Boo Door??!?! :D;) I cracked up when I did that one & saw the door from afar. :D I wonder what the college kids think about that door when they're out in the "woods". :D

But watch out for the Door. Who knows where that leads... ;)

I heard that Boo's Door was no more... :D:D:D

Awww, no more Boo Door??!?! :):D I cracked up when I did that one & saw the door from afar. :D I wonder what the college kids think about that door when they're out in the "woods". :)

I am not sure what the forbidden forest is? Newbie here, but I am looking for a group get together in the Santee, San Diego area. I know there is a flash mob this weekend down on the Island but im looking for a little more low key. Let me know if anyone is interested.

But watch out for the Door. Who knows where that leads... :D

I heard that Boo's Door was no more... :D:):D

Awww, no more Boo Door??!?! :):D I cracked up when I did that one & saw the door from afar. :D I wonder what the college kids think about that door when they're out in the "woods". ;)

I am not sure what the forbidden forest is? Newbie here, but I am looking for a group get together in the Santee, San Diego area. I know there is a flash mob this weekend down on the Island but im looking for a little more low key. Let me know if anyone is interested.

*edit* - ok i looked up the forbidden forest cache. I do know what that is now. Looks like fun.

Edited by Rubiks06
But watch out for the Door. Who knows where that leads... B)

I heard that Boo's Door was no more... :D:DB)

Awww, no more Boo Door??!?! :DB) I cracked up when I did that one & saw the door from afar. B) I wonder what the college kids think about that door when they're out in the "woods". :D

*edit* - ok i looked up the forbidden forest cache. I do know what that is now. Looks like fun.

Yeah, I think it'll be fun too ... one of my caching buddies told me today, "I'll be swingin' my walking stick like I'm going after a pinata!" ... so I think we're all going to have to look out for more than spiders. Yikes!! :D I think we'll all be heading in around 7:30 or so ... let me know if you're in, and I'll confirm the time a lil' better.

Im Sorry!,

I have to bail on friday night my work schedule came out and im scheduled. I am going saturday morning to get some more in MTRP if anyone is interested let me know we can coordinate. Sorry to bail on such short notice maybe we can try it another time!

Don't forget We Be Jeep'n II Tommorrow.

45956510-19f2-40fb-8563-fd695e6a60d5.jpg

Everyone have fun, and be safe.

This is from the cache page...

The trail follows a creek for awhile, we saw a few wild turkeys along the way. There are a few mines and we will descend some steep switchbacks getting down to the bottom of the canyon.

Mines???!!!

fb81edf7-9972-482f-b1b5-06f171834c78.jpg

It might be fun but I'm not sure about safe...

Saturday, June 7th: Otay Mountain Truck Trail

Time: To Be Determined (Probably about 8:00/9:00 am)

I will be starting on the Hwy 94 side and work our way through all the caches. :laughing: I already had some interest from other in going. I have heard from Lost Clan, Zeber and the Fat Cats. Anyone else is welcome. Most of this trail can be driven by 2x4 with a couple 4x4 spurs off the main road.

This is a heads up for those interested in joining us. I am taking my tundra and may have some room for a person or two, depending on who is riding with me. I will post the time, meeting place later this week.

Also, after the day of driving, we plan on heading north to the event for that evening. :D

Paul

Team Adelos

Edited by Team Adelos

I will be starting on the Hwy 94 side and work our way through all the caches. :) I already had some interest from other in going. I have heard from Lost Clan, Zeber and the Fat Cats. Anyone else is welcome. Most of this trail can be driven by 2x4 with a couple 4x4 spurs of the main road.

This is a heads up for those interested in joining us. I am taking my tundra and may have some room for a person or two, depending on who is riding with me. I will post the time, meeting place later this week.

Also, after the day of driving, we plan on heading north to the event for that evening. :D

Paul

Team Adelos

I'm in! Lots of caches to get. I hope the weather stays cooler.

Dave

I will be starting on the Hwy 94 side and work our way through all the caches. :D I already had some interest from other in going. I have heard from Lost Clan, Zeber and the Fat Cats. Anyone else is welcome. Most of this trail can be driven by 2x4 with a couple 4x4 spurs off the main road.

Also, after the day of driving, we plan on heading north to the event for that evening. :)

Paul

Team Adelos

Ooo, I guess I better get that new cache up and approved then huh? :D

Not to mention all the ones I fixed. I will be sure to get those unarchived as well.

Sounds like fun, but I will NOT be in that area on THAT day.

I will be starting on the Hwy 94 side and work our way through all the caches. :D I already had some interest from other in going. I have heard from Lost Clan, Zeber and the Fat Cats. Anyone else is welcome. Most of this trail can be driven by 2x4 with a couple 4x4 spurs off the main road.

Also, after the day of driving, we plan on heading north to the event for that evening. :)

Paul

Team Adelos

Ok I'm game and SKILLET has to check his schedule.

That's one way to jack up your number of posts. :D:)

You think that is sneaky?

I have an archived cache that nobody is watching.... I add three finds to it per week....lol... :anibad:

No wonder you haven't said anything about our extra posts on that same cache. If it wasn't for your cache, we'd probably only have a couple of hundred finds. :D