San Diego Cache Events

TFTC

Yes, thanks M2. I'll be there at 8:30 J&J. I'm very appreciative that it wasn't earlier than that! :P

How long would this take? I am trying to multi-task. :lol:

Any one going early for breakfest at Dennys ??????

I'm game for an early breakfast before the hike. Can't hike with just the previous nights beer as my only fuel. See you at 7-7:15am at Denny's?

Yes, thanks M2. I'll be there at 8:30 J&J. I'm very appreciative that it wasn't earlier than that! :P

Any one going early for breakfast at Dennys ??????

I'm game for an early breakfast before the hike. Can't hike with just the previous nights beer as my only fuel. See you at 7-7:15am at Denny's?

I'm not making the hike either, but a breakfast meet at 0700 or so sounds good. Any other none hikers or hikers game???

You know, in Minnesota they have an event about once a month for breakfast, before a group hunt. Just a thought for the future. :P

I'm not making the hike either, but a breakfast meet at 0700 or so sounds good. Any other none hikers or hikers game???

You know, in Minnesota they have an event about once a month for breakfast, before a group hunt. Just a thought for the future. :P

I heard from somewhere a group of cachers that had an event starting with breakfast. 24 hours later they would meet again and the most found caches in that 24 hours won a prize. That sounds like a three day weekend time to do..

How long would this take? I am trying to multi-task. :P

You know, in Minnesota they have an event about once a month for breakfast, before a group hunt. Just a thought for the future. B)

:lol: Denny's at 0700? Great idea! We'll be there.

Hi guys, I'm really bummed out because strep throat is going around my work and I got it. Hopefully if I sleep all day today I'll feel better so I can go tomorrow... ;)
:rolleyes::( Bummer Pat...let us know how you feel. Hopefully you'll feel ok tomorrow!
I just woke up and I'm feeling a lot better. I really want to go so I'll keep sleeping. :(

Would love to cache Otay Truck Trail on sunday. anyone interested in clearing a bunch of caches down there?

I am interested but it is Infinitee's birthday and she would rather have me home. She did not want to geocache for her birthday.. whats up with that? Kids these days.

TA

Edited by Team Adelos

Would love to cache Otay Truck Trail on sunday. anyone interested in clearing a bunch of caches down there?

I am interested but it is Infinitee's birthday and she would rather have me home. She did not want to geocache for her birthday.. whats up with that? Kids these days.

TA

Tell her there is a birthday present for her in one of the caches :rolleyes: .

Edited by Chuy!

TA

:rolleyes:;)Happy Birthday Courtney.....I mean Infinitee!! r/ jnj

TA

Tell her there is a birthday present for her in one of the caches :rolleyes: .

I should have thought of that! What a great idea.

TA

Tell her there is a birthday present for her in one of the caches ;) .

I should have thought of that! What a great idea.

....and it's a brand new GPS! :rolleyes: Edited by TrailGators

898b4b8a-c88c-4a43-b270-8b2adff06c3d.jpg

Next weekend, the 16th to the 18th, we will be camping at the Superstition Mtns. (32 56.014 115 48.120). We will be riding our dual-sport bikes around and some short hikes on the nearby mtn. We have a trailer and another in our group has a trailer also. You are welcome to camp in our "circle" if you wish. There are a bunch of caches out there and it would be great to see you. Let us know if you can make it. Bring green food coloring for the beer!

--

Regards,

Dave "kawikaturn"

maybe if you responded to your email. :laughing:

just got home from a honey do outing. never done the run before. have no idea where to start. figured on starting at one end or the other. wife just arrived to tell me she lost her phone....have to postpone this adventure to instead deal with this cel phone problem.

Edited by The Dillon Gang

Next weekend, the 16th to the 18th, we will be camping at the Superstition Mtns. (32 56.014 115 48.120). We will be riding our dual-sport bikes around and some short hikes on the nearby mtn. We have a trailer and another in our group has a trailer also. You are welcome to camp in our "circle" if you wish. There are a bunch of caches out there and it would be great to see you. Let us know if you can make it. Bring green food coloring for the beer!

--

Regards,

Dave "kawikaturn"

Bummer. This is the last thing I wanted to do, believe me. Last night, (4 AM with no light) I had a bit of an accident and fell on my kitchen tile floor and gashed my nose and forehead. 8 stitches later, I am fine, but I don't think I should be planning a bike ride / camping trip this weekend. (putting on and off the helmet would tear my sutures and/or stretch my wound) Sorry about this. It could have been worse, but I am thinking it could have not happened! After inviting everyone, now I am canceling everyone. We will reschedule for the 3/31 weekend.

Bummer. This is the last thing I wanted to do, believe me. Last night, (4 AM with no light) I had a bit of an accident and fell on my kitchen tile floor and gashed my nose and forehead. 8 stitches later, I am fine, but I don't think I should be planning a bike ride / camping trip this weekend. (putting on and off the helmet would tear my sutures and/or stretch my wound) Sorry about this. It could have been worse, but I am thinking it could have not happened! After inviting everyone, now I am canceling everyone. We will reschedule for the 3/31 weekend.

You can ride a Motorcycle, but you can't walk in your own kitchen with out falling.021.gifWhat's up with that. You can walk and chew bubblegum at the same time can't you? .1155.gif Maybe you should wear your helmet at night.69.gif. Did you end up with a black eye too.wellbear.gif

I would'nt dare post any photos here! Thanks for all the well wishes. It was a freaky accident.
Glad to hear that your OK Dave!

Honk if you know the movie: "I have a bimp on my head..."

shot_in_the_dark.jpg

"You have ra-ceived a bimp, One could get a concussion from such a bimp..."

(Half a honk? I'd be willing to take a shot in the dark on the photo, but I'm not sure about the quote...)

I would'nt dare post any photos here! Thanks for all the well wishes. It was a freaky accident.
Glad to hear that your OK Dave!

Honk if you know the movie: "I have a bimp on my head..."

shot_in_the_dark.jpg

"You have ra-ceived a bimp, One could get a concussion from such a bimp..."

(Half a honk? I'd be willing to take a shot in the dark on the photo, but I'm not sure about the quote...)

I guess my memory of that quote has been altered in my brain a bit..... :laughing: Edited by TrailGators

.. with a run over to the prison.

Say! since you are headed to R. J. Donovan prison I can arrange to have y'all shot with a pepper-spray water cannon. Of course to do so you'll have to serve the minimum two-year term in Ad-Seg cell-block. You'll find the experience, shall I say, not boring.

No whining either, after all, it's a pepper-spray cannon developed and installed by the Sandy Creek Cowboys of Geocaching fame. ... well, you know, notoriety.

Harmon

Edited by SD Rowdies

how bout a morning run through otay truck trail and lunch in dulzura? or breakfast in dulzura with a run over to the prison (that way we can beta test all the puzzles that fall out of your jeep :D )

Sounds fun.. What time were you thinking? We have to meet somewhere.. I can play tomorrow. Yahoo! If not Otay, I may play near Proctor Valley. I am up for breakfast also if your game.

TA

I have Otay clear - for now.

So, Ginger! and I will be hikng up to Sycuan Peak Sunday morning for anyone that would like to join us. Trail starts at Only Two Redeeming Qualities cache. Parking is tight; maybe three cars fit. I have room for two cachers and 3-4 canines. If time permits, we may go do the 4-mile loop at Horsethief Canyon for Miragee's five new caches there.

I'll start the hike around 0645. I'm picking up Jahoadi at 0630, probably at the Steele bridge. That may be a good place to meet.

Edited by Chuy!

So, Ginger! and I will be hikng up to Sycuan Peak Sunday morning for anyone that would like to join us. Trail starts at Only Two Redeeming Qualities cache. Parking is tight; maybe three cars fit. I have room for two cachers and 3-4 canines. If time permits, we may go do the 4-mile loop at Horsethief Canyon for Miragee's five new caches there.

I'll start the hike around 0645. I'm picking up Jahoadi at 0630, probably at the Steele bridge. That may be a good place to meet.

:anicute: Okey dokey.....I'll be at the Steele Bridge at 0630 sharp. I'll call my mom for our Sunday morning chat a tad early..they'll be up!

:anicute: Okey dokey.....I'll be at the Steele Bridge at 0630 sharp. I'll call my mom for our Sunday morning chat a tad early..they'll be up!

If there is still seating available for one Human and one K9 cacher; Piglit9 and I are in, or even if not I will be at the bridge about 06:30 also and we can drive over to the start point.

WOOOOHOOOOO 1st post!!!! :huh:;) ;)

Edited by CTYankee9

If there is still seating available for one Human and one K9 cacher; Piglit9 and I are in, or even if not I will be at the bridge about 06:30 also and we can drive over to the start point.

WOOOOHOOOOO 1st post!!!! :huh:;) ;)

There be plenty of room; Chuy! says I will like Piglit9. paw_pink.gif

At the risk of being off topic, (if that's possible here lately;-) I thought

I would let people know about an event next Sunday.

If you like Puzzle caches or Multi caches, or Multis that are really

Puzzles, you'll probably like gimmick car rallyes.

Don't know many details on this one, but you usually have an hour

to read the instructions, about 3-4 hours on route and they usually

finish at a restraurant. The cost wasn't on the flyer but it's probably

$10-20 per car load.

I plan on competing but don't know yet if I have a navigator or not.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

What: San Diego Region PCA presents "THE ASPHALT JUNGLE"

a gimmick (probably Question-Answer style) car rallye.

When: Sunday, Mar 25th, 9:00-10:00 am

Where: Start location: San Diego Zoo parking lot.

More Information:

Rallyemaster: ALYSON M. KELLY (858) 488-3697

Email: alykelly@juno.com

web site: http://www.pcasdr.org

--------------------------------------------------------------------