San Diego Cache Events

TFTC

It is quiet out there.. Yuma trip coming up soon. :bad:

TA

I got my PQ of the Yuma must-do's and I loaded the maps!

Who is coming with you?

It's a secret :P , but I hear he's a great guy. ;)

That what I hear also! :o We are heading out early Saturday and cachin along the way. Looking forward to it. Just back from LA with no caches :P To busy I guess..

I'm heading out Friday and stopping by Coins in the Cleft on the way out to replace it. Some stupid muggle muggled it.... :huh:

Hi Everyone,

I've been out of the geocaching game for a few months due to me loosing my GPS on Half Dome. I have replaced it and am back in the game. I am an active member on www.meetup.com and have created a GeoCaching group for San Diego.

I don't mean to be rude by posting here, I just want to offer you all another outlet to "Feed the Need" to cache!

Thanks, and my link is below,

TheKackler

San Diego GeoCachers Meetup Group

It is quiet out there.. Yuma trip coming up soon. :P

TA

Who is coming with you?

It's a secret :bad: , but I hear he's a great guy. :o

That what I hear also! ;) We are heading out early Saturday and cachin along the way. Looking forward to it. Just back from LA with no caches :P To busy I guess..

I'm heading out Friday and stopping by Coins in the Cleft on the way out to replace it. Some stupid muggle muggled it.... :huh:

I'm heading out Friday, also, so maybe I'll join you? Pretty please? I'll sit down and shut up, and I won't get in the way. I promise... ;)

Edited by FlagMan
It is quiet out there.. Yuma trip coming up soon. :o

TA

Who is coming with you?

It's a secret ;) , but I hear he's a great guy. :P

That what I hear also! ;) We are heading out early Saturday and cachin along the way. Looking forward to it. Just back from LA with no caches :bad: To busy I guess..

I'm heading out Friday, also, so maybe I'll join you? Pretty please? I'll sit down and shut up, and I won't get in the way. I promise... :P

You can join me Tom. I do need to go the back way so I can replace Coins on the Cleft, which is off Hwy 79. Have you found that one? :P I need to be at the Yuma airport no later than 1:30PM to pick up RM. Anyhow, let me know. Edited by TrailGators
It is quiet out there.. Yuma trip coming up soon. :o

TA

Who is coming with you?

It's a secret ;) , but I hear he's a great guy. :P

That what I hear also! ;) We are heading out early Saturday and cachin along the way. Looking forward to it. Just back from LA with no caches :bad: To busy I guess..

I'm heading out Friday, also, so maybe I'll join you? Pretty please? I'll sit down and shut up, and I won't get in the way. I promise... :P

You can join me Tom. I do need to go the back way so I can replace Coins on the Cleft, which is off Hwy 79. Have you found that one? :P I need to be at the Yuma airport no later than 1:30PM to pick up RM. Anyhow, let me know.

I have a travel bug that is interested in rockets and mining towns (oddly enough, there really is a connection there). Anyway, it occurred to me that perhaps I should try and pass it off to Rocket Man. Any chance that I can hand it off to someone going to Yuma?

It is quiet out there.. Yuma trip coming up soon. :D

TA

Who is coming with you?

It's a secret :) , but I hear he's a great guy. :D

That what I hear also! :o We are heading out early Saturday and cachin along the way. Looking forward to it. Just back from LA with no caches :P To busy I guess..

I'm heading out Friday and stopping by Coins in the Cleft on the way out to replace it. Some stupid muggle muggled it.... :D

Sure. I'd be happy to pick it up from you. I'll give you a call later this afternoon/evening.

I'm heading out Friday, also, so maybe I'll join you? Pretty please? I'll sit down and shut up, and I won't get in the way. I promise... :)

You can join me Tom. I do need to go the back way so I can replace Coins on the Cleft, which is off Hwy 79. Have you found that one? <_< I need to be at the Yuma airport no later than 1:30PM to pick up RM. Anyhow, let me know.

I have a travel bug that is interested in rockets and mining towns (oddly enough, there really is a connection there). Anyway, it occurred to me that perhaps I should try and pass it off to Rocket Man. Any chance that I can hand it off to someone going to Yuma?

TA

Who is coming with you?

It's a secret :) , but I hear he's a great guy. :P

That what I hear also! :D We are heading out early Saturday and cachin along the way. Looking forward to it. Just back from LA with no caches <_< To busy I guess..

I'm heading out Friday and stopping by Coins in the Cleft on the way out to replace it. Some stupid muggle muggled it.... :)

Sure. I'd be happy to pick it up from you. I'll give you a call later this afternoon/evening.

I'm heading out Friday, also, so maybe I'll join you? Pretty please? I'll sit down and shut up, and I won't get in the way. I promise... :D

You can join me Tom. I do need to go the back way so I can replace Coins on the Cleft, which is off Hwy 79. Have you found that one? :o I need to be at the Yuma airport no later than 1:30PM to pick up RM. Anyhow, let me know.

Don't forget about us!! We are leaving Friday morning also.....you know how we are with directions....can we follow some one who has a map??

TA

Who is coming with you?

It's a secret :D , but I hear he's a great guy. :P

That what I hear also! :o We are heading out early Saturday and cachin along the way. Looking forward to it. Just back from LA with no caches :) To busy I guess..

I'm heading out Friday and stopping by Coins in the Cleft on the way out to replace it. Some stupid muggle muggled it.... <_<

I'm heading out Friday, also, so maybe I'll join you? Pretty please? I'll sit down and shut up, and I won't get in the way. I promise... :D

You can join me Tom. I do need to go the back way so I can replace Coins on the Cleft, which is off Hwy 79. Have you found that one? :) I need to be at the Yuma airport no later than 1:30PM to pick up RM. Anyhow, let me know.

Don't forget about us!! We are leaving Friday morning also.....you know how we are with directions....can we follow some one who has a map??

...or a GPS? :D

:DDoes anyone have any info. and a suggested route for the area north of the 52 near MTRP? Don't see it on the MTRP map. Figure the war is over, so it time to go and hit some of the caches left in it's wake. Looking at going out Sunday morning when the gates open for the Equestrian Staging Area at 8am. Anyone still in town interested in going? <_< Edited by Boomer and his Cache Bandits

TA

Who is coming with you?

It's a secret :) , but I hear he's a great guy. :P

That what I hear also! :D We are heading out early Saturday and cachin along the way. Looking forward to it. Just back from LA with no caches <_< To busy I guess..

I'm heading out Friday and stopping by Coins in the Cleft on the way out to replace it. Some stupid muggle muggled it.... :)

You can join me Tom. I do need to go the back way so I can replace Coins on the Cleft, which is off Hwy 79. Have you found that one? :o I need to be at the Yuma airport no later than 1:30PM to pick up RM. Anyhow, let me know.

You can follow me when I hit Hwy 8 coming south from 79. I'm guessing that it will be around 10:30-11AM.

YUMA!! :D

Ok. Is there a place we can meet for lunch in the later afternoon in Yuma on Saturday. Toby's Gang, Miragee, and I are planning to be in Yuma around noon. It depends on how many caches we can hit! <_< Since there is going to be a bunch of San Diego cachers, it would be nice to hook up.

Any Ideas?

TA

Ok. Is there a place we can meet for lunch in the later afternoon in Yuma on Saturday. Toby's Gang, Miragee, and I are planning to be in Yuma around noon. It depends on how many caches we can hit! :) Since there is going to be a bunch of San Diego cachers, it would be nice to hook up.

Any Ideas?

TA

I thought you were bringing a great guy along? <_<:D I think the best thing to do is give us a call when you get there. I have no clue where we will be; plus I have never been to Yuma so I have no clue where to meet. I'm guessing that since we'll be with the Geobabes that we might end up at a Dairy Queen.. :D Edited by TrailGators

Ok. Is there a place we can meet for lunch in the later afternoon in Yuma on Saturday. Toby's Gang, Miragee, and I are planning to be in Yuma around noon. It depends on how many caches we can hit! :) Since there is going to be a bunch of San Diego cachers, it would be nice to hook up.

Any Ideas?

TA

I thought you were bringing a great guy along? <_<:D I think the best thing to do is give us a call when you get there. I have no clue where we will be; plus I have never been to Yuma so I have no clue where to meet. I'm guessing that since we'll be with the Geobabes that we might end up at a Dairy Queen.. :D

You mean we're going all the way to Yuma and we still have to eat with these guys?!...They have Dairy Queens???...I'm there!!

YUMA!! :P

Ok. Is there a place we can meet for lunch in the later afternoon in Yuma on Saturday. Toby's Gang, Miragee, and I are planning to be in Yuma around noon. It depends on how many caches we can hit! :D Since there is going to be a bunch of San Diego cachers, it would be nice to hook up.

Any Ideas?

TA

I thought you were bringing a great guy along? :D:o I think the best thing to do is give us a call when you get there. I have no clue where we will be; plus I have never been to Yuma so I have no clue where to meet. I'm guessing that since we'll be with the Geobabes that we might end up at a Dairy Queen.. :D

You mean we're going all the way to Yuma and we still have to eat with these guys?!...They have Dairy Queens???...I'm there!!

Long way to go to have lunch with those 'other' San Diego cachers.. :) I see what I have to go through.. and I still get no commitments.. <_<:)

TA

Edited by Team Adelos

Ok. Is there a place we can meet for lunch in the later afternoon in Yuma on Saturday. Toby's Gang, Miragee, and I are planning to be in Yuma around noon. It depends on how many caches we can hit! B) Since there is going to be a bunch of San Diego cachers, it would be nice to hook up.

Any Ideas?

TA

I thought you were bringing a great guy along? B):P I think the best thing to do is give us a call when you get there. I have no clue where we will be; plus I have never been to Yuma so I have no clue where to meet. I'm guessing that since we'll be with the Geobabes that we might end up at a Dairy Queen.. <_<

Long way to go to have lunch with those 'other' San Diego cachers.. :blink: I see what I have to go through.. and I still get no commitments.. :(:P

TA

Looks like we are headed down on Saturday morning, not friday....anyone else?

Ok. Is there a place we can meet for lunch in the later afternoon in Yuma on Saturday. Toby's Gang, Miragee, and I are planning to be in Yuma around noon. It depends on how many caches we can hit! B) Since there is going to be a bunch of San Diego cachers, it would be nice to hook up.

Any Ideas?

TA

I thought you were bringing a great guy along? B):P I think the best thing to do is give us a call when you get there. I have no clue where we will be; plus I have never been to Yuma so I have no clue where to meet. I'm guessing that since we'll be with the Geobabes that we might end up at a Dairy Queen.. <_<

Long way to go to have lunch with those 'other' San Diego cachers.. :blink: I see what I have to go through.. and I still get no commitments.. :(:P

TA

Looks like we are headed down on Saturday morning, not friday....anyone else?

Team Adelos, Miragee and myself are heading there early Saturday morning.

YUMA!! B)

Any Ideas?

TA

I thought you were bringing a great guy along? :D:P I think the best thing to do is give us a call when you get there. I have no clue where we will be; plus I have never been to Yuma so I have no clue where to meet. I'm guessing that since we'll be with the Geobabes that we might end up at a Dairy Queen.. <_<

Yippee!! :( We know exactly where the DQ is in Yuma!!!!

We haven't had a Blizzard since yesterday afternoon after caching and we may be going into withdrawals :P

If we don't hook up for lunch (or DQ) on Sat. there is that thing at Lute's on Sat. at 5:00.

As far as we know, we will be with $kimmer & Vulture , Trailgators and our Rocketman!!!!!!

The Splashes :blink::D

:oDoes anyone have any info. and a suggested route for the area north of the 52 near MTRP? Don't see it on the MTRP map. Figure the war is over, so it time to go and hit some of the caches left in it's wake. Looking at going out Sunday morning when the gates open for the Equestrian Staging Area at 8am. Anyone still in town interested in going? :rolleyes:

There is parking along Father Junipero Trl, except where noted, but the gates open at 8a (I think) and close at 5:30p (I think). Same hours at the horse staging area at the west end of Mast. There is a lot open 24/7 near the entrance to the campground, at N32 50.334 W117 02.024; this is a good place to park if you are bikeriding and/or may be hiking past 5:30p.

The best route? Head north! :huh: Head north under the 52 bridge; I believe that's Oak Canyon, all the way to the fenceline, about 4-5 miles in. As you head north, there will be caches up each finger on the left and some on the right. You're going to have take a peak at Google Maps/Earth to set up a route best for you. There is another canyon to the west, Shepherds, that has caches. You can head that way and return under the other 52 bridge west of the first one. Is that confusing enough?

I have a handful of caches to grab in both canyons, but I will bike it in the weeks to come.

I'm thinking of heading to Corte Madera on Saturday if anyone is interested.

YUMA!! :P

Ok. Is there a place we can meet for lunch in the later afternoon in Yuma on Saturday. Toby's Gang, Miragee, and I are planning to be in Yuma around noon. It depends on how many caches we can hit! :o Since there is going to be a bunch of San Diego cachers, it would be nice to hook up.

Any Ideas?

TA

I thought you were bringing a great guy along? :o:o I think the best thing to do is give us a call when you get there. I have no clue where we will be; plus I have never been to Yuma so I have no clue where to meet. I'm guessing that since we'll be with the Geobabes that we might end up at a Dairy Queen.. :rolleyes:

Yippee!! ;) We know exactly where the DQ is in Yuma!!!!

We haven't had a Blizzard since yesterday afternoon after caching and we may be going into withdrawals :)

If we don't hook up for lunch (or DQ) on Sat. there is that thing at Lute's on Sat. at 5:00.

As far as we know, we will be with $kimmer & Vulture , Trailgators and our Rocketman!!!!!!

The Splashes :huh:B)

Can I tag along? Please? I'll stay in the far back and won't cause any trouble, I promise... :o

:huh:Does anyone have any info. and a suggested route for the area north of the 52 near MTRP? Don't see it on the MTRP map. Figure the war is over, so it time to go and hit some of the caches left in it's wake. Looking at going out Sunday morning when the gates open for the Equestrian Staging Area at 8am. Anyone still in town interested in going? :o

There is parking along Father Junipero Trl, except where noted, but the gates open at 8a (I think) and close at 5:30p (I think). Same hours at the horse staging area at the west end of Mast. There is a lot open 24/7 near the entrance to the campground, at N32 50.334 W117 02.024; this is a good place to park if you are bikeriding and/or may be hiking past 5:30p.

The best route? Head north! :rolleyes: Head north under the 52 bridge; I believe that's Oak Canyon, all the way to the fenceline, about 4-5 miles in. As you head north, there will be caches up each finger on the left and some on the right. You're going to have take a peak at Google Maps/Earth to set up a route best for you. There is another canyon to the west, Shepherds, that has caches. You can head that way and return under the other 52 bridge west of the first one. Is that confusing enough?

I have a handful of caches to grab in both canyons, but I will bike it in the weeks to come.

Thanks Chuy! Couple of questions for you or anyone reading this. Is the other side of the 52 all Mt. Bike accessible? I've done nothing on that side so do you recommend hiking to get the most caches, even though it might take a long time?

:huh:Does anyone have any info. and a suggested route for the area north of the 52 near MTRP? Don't see it on the MTRP map. Figure the war is over, so it time to go and hit some of the caches left in it's wake. Looking at going out Sunday morning when the gates open for the Equestrian Staging Area at 8am. Anyone still in town interested in going? :o

The best route? Head north! :rolleyes: Head north under the 52 bridge; I believe that's Oak Canyon, all the way to the fenceline, about 4-5 miles in. As you head north, there will be caches up each finger on the left and some on the right. You're going to have take a peak at Google Maps/Earth to set up a route best for you. There is another canyon to the west, Shepherds, that has caches. You can head that way and return under the other 52 bridge west of the first one. Is that confusing enough?

Thanks Chuy! Couple of questions for you or anyone reading this. Is the other side of the 52 all Mt. Bike accessible? I've done nothing on that side so do you recommend hiking to get the most caches, even though it might take a long time?

There's some great riding up there. I've gotten most of the caches on my bike.

I've both hiked and biked that area (and probably covered most of the trails both ways). Each method of transportation has it's merits. The main point is that if you want to bike it, there is no reason you couldn't.

Almost all of the caches are accessible by MTB. One exception is "Without Reason". Ironically, I was on my mountain bike the day I found it. I ditched the bike in a convenient bush and walked the last bit on foot.

:huh:Does anyone have any info. and a suggested route for the area north of the 52 near MTRP? Don't see it on the MTRP map. Figure the war is over, so it time to go and hit some of the caches left in it's wake. Looking at going out Sunday morning when the gates open for the Equestrian Staging Area at 8am. Anyone still in town interested in going? :)

The best route? Head north! :( Head north under the 52 bridge; I believe that's Oak Canyon, all the way to the fenceline, about 4-5 miles in. As you head north, there will be caches up each finger on the left and some on the right. You're going to have take a peak at Google Maps/Earth to set up a route best for you. There is another canyon to the west, Shepherds, that has caches. You can head that way and return under the other 52 bridge west of the first one. Is that confusing enough?

Like LLOT, I've both hiked and biked all those trails. But when I bike them, I usually have the hard decision of whether to ditch the bike in the canyon or push it up and down the hills so I can ride it along the ridgeline. But that's just 'cause I'm too lazy to ride up and too chicken to ride down the steep stuff. :) The bike really gets you deep into the canyon fast, so it is my preference at this point when a new one comes up 'cause I am not stopping along the way (since I've already cleared the area). But if I was looking to do all (or many) of the caches North of 52, I would probably choose to just hike it since it would mean going up and down lots of hills and stopping frequently along the way.

:huh:Does anyone have any info. and a suggested route for the area north of the 52 near MTRP? Don't see it on the MTRP map. Figure the war is over, so it time to go and hit some of the caches left in it's wake. Looking at going out Sunday morning when the gates open for the Equestrian Staging Area at 8am. Anyone still in town interested in going? :)

The best route? Head north! :( Head north under the 52 bridge; I believe that's Oak Canyon, all the way to the fenceline, about 4-5 miles in. As you head north, there will be caches up each finger on the left and some on the right. You're going to have take a peak at Google Maps/Earth to set up a route best for you. There is another canyon to the west, Shepherds, that has caches. You can head that way and return under the other 52 bridge west of the first one. Is that confusing enough?

Like LLOT, I've both hiked and biked all those trails. But when I bike them, I usually have the hard decision of whether to ditch the bike in the canyon or push it up and down the hills so I can ride it along the ridgeline. But that's just 'cause I'm too lazy to ride up and too chicken to ride down the steep stuff. :) The bike really gets you deep into the canyon fast, so it is my preference at this point when a new one comes up 'cause I am not stopping along the way (since I've already cleared the area). But if I was looking to do all (or many) of the caches North of 52, I would probably choose to just hike it since it would mean going up and down lots of hills and stopping frequently along the way.

Ahmen brother FlagMan. I've done it both ways many times and I always come away thinking that the bike is a pain to have along if you iare doing the ridgeline caches. The rocky trails, the branching ridgelines, and the uphills and downhills make for tough mountain biking. Well, you know, for me at seventy-two years of age.

My guess is that the decision depends upon your age. So if you wear Depends be sure to hike, otherwise ride your mountain bike.

... bike the canyons and hike the ridgelines?

We're on (Weather Permitting). Anyone that want to join Crzy Welder and I for about a 8 to 9 mile hike of MTRP north of the 52, your welcome to join us. We'll be leaving from the Equestrian Staging Area just after 8am when the gates open. Look for the White Toyota. On paper it looks like about 30+ caches. I've roughed out a route on Google Earth but I don't know how to add it to this post. I'm working tomorrow so if anyone adds a post after 6:30am, I won't see it until around 5pm. Hope to see some of you out there. :anitongue:

Edited by Boomer and his Cache Bandits
Anyone up for a game of Snakes and Ladders?

Dan-Oh reenabled it recently and it's on my "to-do" list. I'm planning on attempting it sometime next weekend. I'm told that it best done with a small group so if there's anyone who wants to join in the fun, please let me know.

That is a great cache! We almost completed it without any help. I did have to email Dan-Oh because we got stuck on one part, but he only gave us the tiniest of hints and that was to be more observant. :) Anyhow, see if you can complete it without any help, but plan to spend all day on it.... :mad: Bwa ha ha! :mad:

Dan-Oh reenabled it recently and it's on my "to-do" list. I'm planning on attempting it sometime next weekend. I'm told that it best done with a small group so if there's anyone who wants to join in the fun, please let me know.

Is this doable at night time? Thursday?

I'm assuming that since it's a Dan-Oh cache, having full light is a significant advantage.

Perhaps Pat could shed some light?

I'm assuming that since it's a Dan-Oh cache, having full light is a significant advantage.

It may be possible but it would be much more difficult to do at night.

I would be interested in doing it on Saturday. (Sunday is the biggest race of the year ;-)

It may be possible but it would be much more difficult to do at night.

Sounds like fun, but I have to sit out this weekend. :(

Sounds like fun, but I have to sit out this weekend. :D

Could I get you to change your mind by offering to let you drop a few puzzle caches along the way? :(

Sounds like fun, but I have to sit out this weekend. :D

Could I get you to change your mind by offering to let you drop a few puzzle caches along the way? :(

I might come down to Kit Carson on Saturday to do a couple of new caches that have popped up in the park. One is a multi that takes you all over the park, so if you are there I'm sure I will run into you. It may also be entertaining to watch you! :D
I might come down to Kit Carson on Saturday to do a couple of new caches that have popped up in the park. One is a multi that takes you all over the park, so if you are there I'm sure I will run into you. It may also be entertaining to watch you! :ph34r:
Are you referring to "This and That"? If so, be real careful about opening the cache container. You don't want to do what I did! (See Log) :huh::ph34r:
I might come down to Kit Carson on Saturday to do a couple of new caches that have popped up in the park. One is a multi that takes you all over the park, so if you are there I'm sure I will run into you. It may also be entertaining to watch you! :huh:
Are you referring to "This and That"? If so, be real careful about opening the cache container. You don't want to do what I did! (See Log) :ph34r::ph34r:

Yes that's the one. That reminds me of the Cheers episode where Carla challenges Woody a one-armed arm wrestling contest. She holds his fist while he struggles to pull her hands back, then she suddenly lets go and he slams himself in the face with his fist. With a dazed look Woody cracks a big smile and yells out "I won!" :o
I might come down to Kit Carson on Saturday to do a couple of new caches that have popped up in the park. One is a multi that takes you all over the park, so if you are there I'm sure I will run into you. It may also be entertaining to watch you! :huh:
Are you referring to "This and That"? If so, be real careful about opening the cache container. You don't want to do what I did! (See Log) :o:ph34r:

Yes that's the one. That reminds me of the Cheers episode where Carla challenges Woody a one-armed arm wrestling contest. She holds his fist while he struggles to pull her hands back, then she suddenly lets go and he slams himself in the face with his fist. With a dazed look Woody cracks a big smile and yells out "I won!" :wub:

It was pretty much just like that... :ph34r:

Are you referring to "This and That"? If so, be real careful about opening the cache container. You don't want to do what I did! (See Log) :o:ph34r:

Yes that's the one. That reminds me of the Cheers episode where Carla challenges Woody a one-armed arm wrestling contest. She holds his fist while he struggles to pull her hands back, then she suddenly lets go and he slams himself in the face with his fist. With a dazed look Woody cracks a big smile and yells out "I won!" :wub:

It was pretty much just like that... :ph34r:

Sorry to hear that. I've had some mishaps with caches too. I once knocked the wind out of myself when I slipped on some loose gravel coming down a really steep hill. I went down so fast that I landed flat on my back. I didn't have time to get my arms out. Anyhow, thanks for the warning. Edited by TrailGators
I need Snakes and Ladders but will be in Temecula this weekend.

Hmmm...it sounds like maybe picking a holiday weekend was not such a good idea -- at least if one's goal was to put together a group for Snakes and Ladders.

Would it be better for folks if I put it off until the following weekend?

I could probably do next saturday, if you postpone.

TrailGators, could you use any company for "This and That" this Sat?

Bill

P.S. It looks like I'm in this sport enough to finally get a GPSr. I'm sort of looking at Garmin etrex Legend and Magellan eXplorist 300. I've used my frield's Legend, I'm not thrilled with the small display or rubberband button cover, but could live with it I guess. Anything about the Magellan I should know about? Any good sources for cheap units, other than take your chances with Ebay?

Hmmm...it sounds like maybe picking a holiday weekend was not such a good idea -- at least if one's goal was to put together a group for Snakes and Ladders.

Bill

P.S. It looks like I'm in this sport enough to finally get a GPSr. I'm sort of looking at Garmin etrex Legend and Magellan eXplorist 300. I've used my frield's Legend, I'm not thrilled with the small display or rubberband button cover, but could live with it I guess. Anything about the Magellan I should know about? Any good sources for cheap units, other than take your chances with Ebay?

Sure but I was hoping to be there when James was doing Snakes and Ladders. :ph34r: Let's see what shakes out with that. If James delays then I may go over to Daley Ranch to replace my missing puzzle cache and find some new ones that have shown up over there....

Bill

Sure but I was hoping to be there when James was doing Snakes and Ladders. :unsure: Let's see what shakes out with that. If James delays then I may go over to Daley Ranch to replace my missing puzzle cache and find some new ones that have shown up over there....

So your interest was primarily to kibitz? ;-)

Bill

Sure but I was hoping to be there when James was doing Snakes and Ladders. :unsure: Let's see what shakes out with that. If James delays then I may go over to Daley Ranch to replace my missing puzzle cache and find some new ones that have shown up over there....

So your interest was primarily to kibitz? ;-)

If there was ever a cache made to kibitz, then Snakes and Ladders is the one! It is one of my all-time favorites! :blink: