San Diego Cache Events

TFTC

I expect that everybody who reads this thread has probably already done Black Beard's Grotto, but...

This coming weekend has -1 foot low tides and I'm planning to do this cache. If anyone wants to join me, please let me know.

We were planning to go too. Where to meet and when?

The tide schd. shows peek tide is 14:00

Low tide is approximately 14:15 on Saturday and 15:00 on Sunday. There is a fair amount of latitude either way (though I prefer to lean toward the falling tide side rather than the rising tide side...)

I can go either day. Sunday's tide will be a little lower but not enough that this should be the primary factor. So if Saturday is good, we could meet by the alleyway near the Marine Room (N 32 51.120 W 117 15.644 ) at 13:30 or so...

Hi Gene & James & crew!

I would love to grab this cache with you guys. Saturday would be the preferred day for me, but if you go on Sunday, I can maybe talk the hubby into joining. Sounds like a blast!

Robyn of Team Reid :laughing:

Quick edit: The hubby would really like to go, so maybe Sunday? Let me know! :unsure:

Since it sounds as if DaMoores have a footy match (soccer game) on Saturday, Sunday seems to be the day.

So, how about we meet at the alleyway near the Marine Room (N 32 51.120 W 117 15.644 ) at 14:15...?

Sounds like a blast! The hubby and I will be there at 14:15.

Robyn

Be careful on the black rocks. They are extremely slippery!

Have fun! That is a very cool cache! :blink:

What is the GC code for Tomb Raider? I want to do a query so I did a search for the name and all I could find were caches in Germany and the Czech Republic.

Don't run your query from Tomb Raider. It will give you caches near SDSU. Mudcaves Peanut Gallery (GCHQZ5) is close to where it actually is though.

Thanks for that reminder. I forgot it was a puzzle.

Keep your eyes posted for the little yellow Jeep! It's a probable, and I'll post if I can't make it. 8:30 at the Lake Jennings P&R. See you all then!

Robyn :mad:

What is the GC code for Tomb Raider? I want to do a query so I did a search for the name and all I could find were caches in Germany and the Czech Republic.

Don't run your query from Tomb Raider. It will give you caches near SDSU. Mudcaves Peanut Gallery (GCHQZ5) is close to where it actually is though.

Keep your eyes posted for the little yellow Jeep! It's a probable, and I'll post if I can't make it. 8:30 at the Lake Jennings P&R. See you all then!

Robyn :)

Thanks Robyn! Glad you are joining us!

It would be nice for anyone that is coming with us to do Tomb Raider and many others to let us know on this thread! If you don't tell us, then we'll take off once everyone that we know of shows up at the Lake Jennings P&R tomorrow at 8:30AM. If you somehow miss us then you can meet us at the Mudcaves Peanut Gallery at around 9:30AM. I know that Chuy! is meeting us there. Look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow! :mad:

Edited by TrailGators

I'm meeting GoBolts! and John ( Jahoadi and John), and possibly Duncan! at Lake Jennings park n ride at 0600; oh yeah, that Chuy! guy too. I'm trying to get them there at 0530, but we'll see about that.

We'll be looking for you guys around 1030.

Don't wait for us if we're not there on time.

Edited by Ginger!
I'm meeting GoBolts! and John ( Jahoadi and John), and possibly Duncan! at Lake Jennings park n ride at 0600; oh yeah, that Chuy! guy too. I'm trying to get them there at 0530, but we'll see about that.

Thanks Ginger! I need to teach my dog Lacey how to type! :mad:

This is Lacey. She likes to wear sunglasses!

10271f82-ecee-488a-a330-baf0495303d3.jpg

Do you know who will be staying out the whole day rather than coming back at noon? I would like to make sure we have enough seats for them when we head out.... I'll be bringing the Mountaineer tomorrow instead of the Jeep so I can seat more comfortably and the cooler. (also makes Rogue happy that I am not stealing her toy)

Robyn :(

It would be nice for anyone that is coming with us to do Tomb Raider and many others to let us know on this thread! If you don't tell us, then we'll take off once everyone that we know of shows up at the Lake Jennings P&R tomorrow at 8:30AM. If you somehow miss us then you can meet us at the Mudcaves Peanut Gallery at around 9:30AM. I know that Chuy! is meeting us there. Look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow! :mad:

I'm going out that way tomorrow (11/4) to explore the mud caves in Arroyo Tapiado with a friend and may do a little caching on the side. We're leaving SD at around 0700 so we'll probably be somewhere in between the groups and may meet you at the Peanut Gallery at 0930. I've logged Tomb Raider (FTF :) ) but I may join you just for the fun of it. I'll be driving a silver Tacoma with a shell. See you there!

M2 and muggle

I'm going out that way tomorrow (11/4) to explore the mud caves in Arroyo Tapiado with a friend and may do a little caching on the side. We're leaving SD at around 0700 so we'll probably be somewhere in between the groups and may meet you at the Peanut Gallery at 0930. I've logged Tomb Raider (FTF :) ) but I may join you just for the fun of it. I'll be driving a silver Tacoma with a shell. See you there!

M2 and muggle

Sounds good!

Thanks Ginger! I need to teach my dog Lacey how to type! :mad:

This is Lacey. She likes to wear sunglasses!

10271f82-ecee-488a-a330-baf0495303d3.jpg

Typing is below me; I dictate! :)

Hi Lacey.

From what I can tell by reading this thread it's only Duganrm, Team Reid and I meeting at 8:30AM. Team Adelos said they are not coming because his wife got the flu. Then we are meeting Chuy!, Gobolts!, John and maybe Duncan!, M2 and muggle friend. Did I forget anyone? Chime in!

Edited by TrailGators
From what I can tell by reading this thread it's only Duganrm, Team Reid and I meeting at 8:30AM. Team Adelos said they are not coming because his wife got the flu. Then we are meeting Chuy!, Gobolts!, John and maybe Duncan!, M2 and muggle friend. Did I forget anyone? Chime in!

I'll be there at 8:30!

OK! It's funny how the only people meeting down south at Lake Jennings P&R are all coming from the north (Escondido/Ramona/Poway). If we had known sooner that nobody else was meeting us down there we could have gone down 78.....Keep your cell phones on!

Edited by TrailGators
I expect that everybody who reads this thread has probably already done Black Beard's Grotto, but...

This coming weekend has -1 foot low tides and I'm planning to do this cache. If anyone wants to join me, please let me know.

Low tide is approximately 14:15 on Saturday and 15:00 on Sunday. There is a fair amount of latitude either way (though I prefer to lean toward the falling tide side rather than the rising tide side...)

I can go either day. Sunday's tide will be a little lower but not enough that this should be the primary factor. So if Saturday is good, we could meet by the alleyway near the Marine Room (N 32 51.120 W 117 15.644 ) at 13:30 or so...

Hi Gene & James & crew!

I would love to grab this cache with you guys. Saturday would be the preferred day for me, but if you go on Sunday, I can maybe talk the hubby into joining. Sounds like a blast!

Robyn of Team Reid :laughing:

Quick edit: The hubby would really like to go, so maybe Sunday? Let me know! :blink:

Since it sounds as if DaMoores have a footy match (soccer game) on Saturday, Sunday seems to be the day.

So, how about we meet at the alleyway near the Marine Room (N 32 51.120 W 117 15.644 ) at 14:15...?

Robyn

Have fun! That is a very cool cache! ;)

BBG still on for tomarrow. 1415 at the top of the alleyway near the Marine Room (N 32 51.120 W 117 15.644 )

Bring a change of clothes, Just in case.

For anyone who might be interested, S&R and I are planning a milestone (my 3k) cache run to The Chamber of Secrets and The Cave of the Wila Fairy on Sunday, November 5th. We'll be meeting at Broken Plutons in the Temecula area around 8 am. Don't worry about the "temporarily unavailable" status of The Chamber -- the cache owner has confirmed that he will either replace the cache this weekend or that we can "drop" a temporary cache and log the find. The construction in the area is apparently completed, so GZ is accessible.

I got home in time so it looks like I will make it. :laughing: Rogue still wants to go, so will be leaving Ramona at 7am when she gets home from work. I should make it to Temecula in an hour.....

Hi Gene & James & crew!

Robyn of Team Reid :D

Quick edit: The hubby would really like to go, so maybe Sunday? Let me know! :D

Robyn

Have fun! That is a very cool cache! :D

BBG still on for tomarrow. 1415 at the top of the alleyway near the Marine Room (N 32 51.120 W 117 15.644 )

Bring a change of clothes, Just in case.

Just got a call from Robyn who asks that I tell you she will be unable to make it today. She's so very sorry to miss this adventure! Kathy

Just got a call from Robyn who asks that I tell you she will be unable to make it today. She's so very sorry to miss this adventure!

Kathy

Hey look everybody!

Kathy of team Reid posted a not on the Forum. Hi Kathy.

Woo Hoo! Hi Kathy! :D

Got the message.

if you'r going

619-760-3207

Edited by DaMoores

By the way, I love your quote Team Reid!

"Numbers are pointless, but memories are priceless. If you've got more finds than fond memories, you're playing this game backwards." :D

Thanks, Pat! That's what Team Reid is all about. Yesterday was a prime example. Had such a blast at Tomb Raider and Mud Cave Cookie tin. I think I only scored 4 caches in the whole day, but sure did have an incredible time! Thanks to Richard, Jerry, and yourself, I'm stuffing my brain with more memories!

Robyn :D

Just got a call from Robyn who asks that I tell you she will be unable to make it today. She's so very sorry to miss this adventure!

Kathy

Hey look everybody!

Kathy of team Reid posted a not on the Forum. Hi Kathy.

Woo Hoo! Hi Kathy! :D

I'm now returning to lurker status. Bye. Kathy

Shane ... come back, Shane! No wait, Kathy ... come back, Kathy!

"Numbers are pointless, but memories are priceless. If you've got more finds than fond memories, you're playing this game backwards." :(

Thanks, Pat! That's what Team Reid is all about. Yesterday was a prime example. Had such a blast at Tomb Raider and Mud Cave Cookie tin. I think I only scored 4 caches in the whole day, but sure did have an incredible time! Thanks to Richard, Jerry, and yourself, I'm stuffing my brain with more memories!

Robyn B)

I have fond memories of every cache I have found - some for a lifetime; others for a few minutes :rolleyes: .

"Numbers are pointless, but memories are priceless. If you've got more finds than fond memories, you're playing this game backwards." :rolleyes:

I have fond memories of every cache I have found - some for a lifetime; others for a few minutes B) .

Who is this "Chuy!" guy?? :(

Do I know him???

D!

"Numbers are pointless, but memories are priceless. If you've got more finds than fond memories, you're playing this game backwards." :rolleyes:

Thanks, Pat! That's what Team Reid is all about. Yesterday was a prime example. Had such a blast at Tomb Raider and Mud Cave Cookie tin. I think I only scored 4 caches in the whole day, but sure did have an incredible time! Thanks to Richard, Jerry, and yourself, I'm stuffing my brain with more memories! Robyn :(

I have fond memories of every cache I have found - some for a lifetime; others for a few minutes B) .
I know exactly what you mean about the ones that you only remember for a few minutes. Lots of times I get home and sit down to log caches and I can't for the life of me remember some of them! On the flip side, I could log Tomb Raider ten years from now (if I could remember which date I did it)! :( Edited by TrailGators

Thanks, Pat! That's what Team Reid is all about. Yesterday was a prime example. Had such a blast at Tomb Raider and Mud Cave Cookie tin. I think I only scored 4 caches in the whole day, but sure did have an incredible time! Thanks to Richard, Jerry, and yourself, I'm stuffing my brain with more memories! Robyn B)

I have fond memories of every cache I have found - some for a lifetime; others for a few minutes :( .
I know exactly what you mean about the ones that you only remember for a few minutes. Lots of times I get home and sit down to log caches and I can't for the life of me remember some of them! On the flip side, I could log Tomb Raider ten years from now (if I could remember which date I did it)! :(

As uneventful, relatively speaking, as my first find was, I will always remember it.

"Numbers are pointless, but memories are priceless. If you've got more finds than fond memories, you're playing this game backwards." B)

Thanks, Pat! That's what Team Reid is all about. Yesterday was a prime example. Had such a blast at Tomb Raider and Mud Cave Cookie tin. I think I only scored 4 caches in the whole day, but sure did have an incredible time! Thanks to Richard, Jerry, and yourself, I'm stuffing my brain with more memories! Robyn :(

I have fond memories of every cache I have found - some for a lifetime; others for a few minutes :P .
I know exactly what you mean about the ones that you only remember for a few minutes. Lots of times I get home and sit down to log caches and I can't for the life of me remember some of them! On the flip side, I could log Tomb Raider ten years from now (if I could remember which date I did it)! :)

As uneventful, relatively speaking, as my first find was, I will always remember it.

Same here! :)

Anyone planning anything Thursday night for a night hike? :unsure: Also, I have Friday off! Any plans for morning, noon, or night? :mad:

TA

B):o Sweetwater? There are 2 out there I need......

Sweetwater sounds good :o I may need a couple also. ;) Oh wait, I need them all. Howd' that happen? What day or time were you thinking? also, where do you suggest we start? :P

Anyone planning anything Thursday night for a night hike? B) Also, I have Friday off! Any plans for morning, noon, or night? B)

TA

:unsure:;) Sweetwater? There are 2 out there I need......

Sweetwater sounds good :P I may need a couple also. :P Oh wait, I need them all. Howd' that happen? What day or time were you thinking? also, where do you suggest we start? :lol:

:mad::o That depends how long you want to be out there and how many miles you want to hike :o Let me take a look and see where there is a good loop with lots of caches and not 20 miles of BBB hills...as long as we get at least one we're happy !

Anyone planning anything Thursday night for a night hike? :D Also, I have Friday off! Any plans for morning, noon, or night? :P

TA

:huh::D Sweetwater? There are 2 out there I need......

Sweetwater sounds good :D I may need a couple also. B) Oh wait, I need them all. Howd' that happen? What day or time were you thinking? also, where do you suggest we start? :D

:huh::( That depends how long you want to be out there and how many miles you want to hike :( Let me take a look and see where there is a good loop with lots of caches and not 20 miles of BBB hills...as long as we get at least one we're happy !

I may be able to get out there. I need 9 and have an itineary to grab the 7 on and around Mother Miguel Mtn., beginning with Power Line #6 (GCYMWB) and clockwise (or counter clockwise) to Do You have a Pass (GCYWJ4). I'm looking at 5-6 miles (with an equal distance in elevation gain :D ) Paseo Veracruz would be my trailhead. I can start 8-9p'ish - hopefully.

dcf29950-7a6f-4620-a0dd-330c675f80d0.jpg

Anyone planning anything Thursday night for a night hike? :( Also, I have Friday off! Any plans for morning, noon, or night? :P

TA

:D:D Sweetwater? There are 2 out there I need......

Sweetwater sounds good :D I may need a couple also. :D Oh wait, I need them all. Howd' that happen? What day or time were you thinking? also, where do you suggest we start? B)

:huh::( That depends how long you want to be out there and how many miles you want to hike :huh: Let me take a look and see where there is a good loop with lots of caches and not 20 miles of BBB hills...as long as we get at least one we're happy !

A hike would be great. I dont know about the elevations though.. I really am up for anything.. I just need to know the plan so I can prepare with water, snacks and caches. :D Does Friday morning sound good.

TA

Anyone planning anything Thursday night for a night hike? B) Also, I have Friday off! Any plans for morning, noon, or night? :huh:

TA

:huh::( Sweetwater? There are 2 out there I need......

Sweetwater sounds good :D I may need a couple also. :( Oh wait, I need them all. Howd' that happen? What day or time were you thinking? also, where do you suggest we start? :D

:P:D That depends how long you want to be out there and how many miles you want to hike :D Let me take a look and see where there is a good loop with lots of caches and not 20 miles of BBB hills...as long as we get at least one we're happy !

A hike would be great. I dont know about the elevations though.. I really am up for anything.. I just need to know the plan so I can prepare with water, snacks and caches. :D Does Friday morning sound good.

TA

:D You mean Friday am instead of Thursday eve? If we start from the Steele Bridge we have to walk through puzzle Valley before we reach any caches that you need I bet, but once we cross the River we start hitting quite a few. Is like 12 miles too much? That wouldn't be doing Mother Miguel or Mother Load.

:huh: You mean Friday am instead of Thursday eve? If we start from the Steele Bridge we have to walk through puzzle Valley before we reach any caches that you need I bet, but once we cross the River we start hitting quite a few. Is like 12 miles too much? That wouldn't be doing Mother Miguel or Mother Load.

Yes, I am leaning more toward Friday morning. Either we can start at the steel bridge, or where Chuy recommended. I just need to get out to hike a bit. :huh: 12 miles sounds long.. that would break my 8.25 mile record for sure. I don't really care where we start or go, I just want to be out on the trail. It has been a few weeks since I have been out! The kids might be interested in going too. They are also off on Friday. If it is going to be most of the day, then we should pack a lunch and then some. :(

TA

Anyone planning anything Thursday night for a night hike? :D Also, I have Friday off! Any plans for morning, noon, or night? :D

TA

:oB) Sweetwater? There are 2 out there I need......

Sweetwater sounds good B) I may need a couple also. :D Oh wait, I need them all. Howd' that happen? What day or time were you thinking? also, where do you suggest we start? B)

:laughing::unsure: That depends how long you want to be out there and how many miles you want to hike :blink: Let me take a look and see where there is a good loop with lots of caches and not 20 miles of BBB hills...as long as we get at least one we're happy !

I may be able to get out there. I need 9 and have an itineary to grab the 7 on and around Mother Miguel Mtn., beginning with Power Line #6 (GCYMWB) and clockwise (or counter clockwise) to Do You have a Pass (GCYWJ4). I'm looking at 5-6 miles (with an equal distance in elevation gain B) ) Paseo Veracruz would be my trailhead. I can start 8-9p'ish - hopefully.

:D This one sounds good. It's more the length that TA wants anyways. Are you really in or out?

Anyone planning anything Thursday night for a night hike? B) Also, I have Friday off! Any plans for morning, noon, or night? :D

TA

:o:D Sweetwater? There are 2 out there I need......

Sweetwater sounds good B) I may need a couple also. :D Oh wait, I need them all. Howd' that happen? What day or time were you thinking? also, where do you suggest we start? B)

:laughing::unsure: That depends how long you want to be out there and how many miles you want to hike :blink: Let me take a look and see where there is a good loop with lots of caches and not 20 miles of BBB hills...as long as we get at least one we're happy !

I may be able to get out there. I need 9 and have an itineary to grab the 7 on and around Mother Miguel Mtn., beginning with Power Line #6 (GCYMWB) and clockwise (or counter clockwise) to Do You have a Pass (GCYWJ4). I'm looking at 5-6 miles (with an equal distance in elevation gain :D ) Paseo Veracruz would be my trailhead. I can start 8-9p'ish - hopefully.

B) This one sounds good. It's more the length that TA wants anyways. Are you really in or out?

You dont have to change for little old me. :D I can't go tonight though (Thursday), I have to work later than I expected. If you can go Friday, what time do you want to start?

TA

Anyone planning anything Thursday night for a night hike? B) Also, I have Friday off! Any plans for morning, noon, or night? :D

TA

:o:D Sweetwater? There are 2 out there I need......

B) This one sounds good. It's more the length that TA wants anyways. Are you really in or out?

You dont have to change for little old me. :D I can't go tonight though (Thursday), I have to work later than I expected. If you can go Friday, what time do you want to start?

TA

:D:D That's a silly question for us. We get up at 05:30 on the weekends. 8 or 9 is fine.

:P:P TA, if you still are planning to do Chuy's route just post a time. We may be out tonite and won't see the post until tomorrow am, but his route will take us past the 2 we need and we know where all the others are so you're guaranteed a find!!

Didnt you guys activate that phone you won? :blink: 9am works great for us at the trailhead chuy pointed out in his map. The kids are off and will be coming also! :o We are looking forward to it. See you in the am. We can take any route you guys want. We will pack some snacks in case we are out long.

TA

Edited by Team Adelos

:P:o TA, if you still are planning to do Chuy's route just post a time. We may be out tonite and won't see the post until tomorrow am, but his route will take us past the 2 we need and we know where all the others are so you're guaranteed a find!!

Didnt you guys activate that phone you won? :P 9am works great for us at the trailhead chuy pointed out in his map. The kids are off and will be coming also! :o We are looking forward to it. See you in the am. We can take any route you guys want. We will pack some snacks in case we are out long.

TA

I have to go to work tomorrow.... :blink:

:blink::blink: TA, if you still are planning to do Chuy's route just post a time. We may be out tonite and won't see the post until tomorrow am, but his route will take us past the 2 we need and we know where all the others are so you're guaranteed a find!!

Didnt you guys activate that phone you won? :huh: 9am works great for us at the trailhead chuy pointed out in his map. The kids are off and will be coming also! :huh: We are looking forward to it. See you in the am. We can take any route you guys want. We will pack some snacks in case we are out long.

TA

I have to go to work tomorrow.... :o

On a Saturday?! Isn't that against the Geocaching rules and regulations?

:blink::blink: TA, if you still are planning to do Chuy's route just post a time. We may be out tonite and won't see the post until tomorrow am, but his route will take us past the 2 we need and we know where all the others are so you're guaranteed a find!!

Didnt you guys activate that phone you won? :o 9am works great for us at the trailhead chuy pointed out in his map. The kids are off and will be coming also! :huh: We are looking forward to it. See you in the am. We can take any route you guys want. We will pack some snacks in case we are out long.

TA

I have to go to work tomorrow.... :o

I posted that yesterday. So today was tomorrow.....You know what I mean! :huh:

:blink::o TA, if you still are planning to do Chuy's route just post a time. We may be out tonite and won't see the post until tomorrow am, but his route will take us past the 2 we need and we know where all the others are so you're guaranteed a find!!

Didnt you guys activate that phone you won? :blink: 9am works great for us at the trailhead chuy pointed out in his map. The kids are off and will be coming also! :huh: We are looking forward to it. See you in the am. We can take any route you guys want. We will pack some snacks in case we are out long.

TA

I have to go to work tomorrow.... :P

I posted that yesterday. So today was tomorrow.....You know what I mean! :huh:

Yea what ever..today is tomorrow, yesterday is today, next week is last week. Give me a break, I'm still tired from hiking until almost 1 in the morning then getting up at 6. :P:o:o

:o:P TA, if you still are planning to do Chuy's route just post a time. We may be out tonite and won't see the post until tomorrow am, but his route will take us past the 2 we need and we know where all the others are so you're guaranteed a find!!

Didnt you guys activate that phone you won? :blink: 9am works great for us at the trailhead chuy pointed out in his map. The kids are off and will be coming also! :P We are looking forward to it. See you in the am. We can take any route you guys want. We will pack some snacks in case we are out long.

TA

I posted that yesterday. So today was tomorrow.....You know what I mean! :blink:

Yea what ever..today is tomorrow, yesterday is today, next week is last week. Give me a break, I'm still tired from hiking until almost 1 in the morning then getting up at 6. :huh::huh::o

I feel good today! :D I saw Gobolts!'s photos of your adventure! :o

:o:P TA, if you still are planning to do Chuy's route just post a time. We may be out tonite and won't see the post until tomorrow am, but his route will take us past the 2 we need and we know where all the others are so you're guaranteed a find!!

Didnt you guys activate that phone you won? :blink: 9am works great for us at the trailhead chuy pointed out in his map. The kids are off and will be coming also! :P We are looking forward to it. See you in the am. We can take any route you guys want. We will pack some snacks in case we are out long.

TA

I posted that yesterday. So today was tomorrow.....You know what I mean! :blink:

Yea what ever..today is tomorrow, yesterday is today, next week is last week. Give me a break, I'm still tired from hiking until almost 1 in the morning then getting up at 6. :huh::huh::o

I feel good today! :D I saw Gobolts!'s photos of your adventure! :o

I saw that too. Total spoiler though.

TA

I posted that yesterday. So today was tomorrow.....You know what I mean! :D

Yea what ever..today is tomorrow, yesterday is today, next week is last week. Give me a break, I'm still tired from hiking until almost 1 in the morning then getting up at 6. :blink::huh::huh:

I feel good today! B) I saw Gobolts!'s photos of your adventure! :o

Did you find Gobolts!'s Little Dinghy? :o

:P:D TA, if you still are planning to do Chuy's route just post a time. We may be out tonite and won't see the post until tomorrow am, but his route will take us past the 2 we need and we know where all the others are so you're guaranteed a find!!

Didnt you guys activate that phone you won? B) 9am works great for us at the trailhead chuy pointed out in his map. The kids are off and will be coming also! :o We are looking forward to it. See you in the am. We can take any route you guys want. We will pack some snacks in case we are out long.

TA

I posted that yesterday. So today was tomorrow.....You know what I mean! :P

Yea what ever..today is tomorrow, yesterday is today, next week is last week. Give me a break, I'm still tired from hiking until almost 1 in the morning then getting up at 6. :blink:B)B)

I feel good today! B) I saw Gobolts!'s photos of your adventure! :blink:

Did you find Gobolts!'s Little Dinghy? :huh:

Yes but I wasn't impressed :huh::o:oB)

It's a fairly small boat.

Edited by Toby's Gang