San Diego Cache Events

TFTC

Forbidden Forest is for sure tonight, probably around 8pm. I made it as far as the black box, but then had trouble "feeling my way around" so I'm bringing a secret weapon this time.

I'll probably be out the entire afternoon so how about meeting at the listed parking area at 8?

that works out pretty good for me. I will probably get off work around 7. I sent you my cell number in case anything comes up.

be careful out there in the heat today.

Edited by duganrm

Forbidden Forest is for sure tonight, probably around 8pm. I made it as far as the black box, but then had trouble "feeling my way around" so I'm bringing a secret weapon this time.

I'll probably be out the entire afternoon so how about meeting at the listed parking area at 8?

that works out pretty good for me. I will probably get off work around 7. I sent you my cell number in case anything comes up.

be careful out there in the heat today.

Thanks Richard!!

I have a stash of ammo cans, a few lock n locks and some other containers I'll be putting out as well over the next couple of days, so be on the lookout for some new caches

I'm looking thru the areas I plan on hitting to see if any of them need maintenance. If anyone knows of one send me the WP and I'll try to hit it up also.

Just wanted to post a note of thanks to Duncan! duganrm and GoBolts! for spending the last 2 days running all over San Diego with me grabbing caches. I managed to rack up 75 caches over 2 days, got one FTF and hit my 200th cache milestone.

Great times with great people!!! This is why I love geocaching so much!!!

:) now back to finish logging everything and prepare for # 250

I have about 15 caches I plan on placing this evening in several areas if anyone is interested in tagging along and beta testing them? Terrain will be anywhere from a 1 to 3.5 with a little bit of night hiking.

OK

I plan to head out around 6 pm Dave - I'll give you a call in a couple hours. Thanks!!

I have about 15 caches I plan on placing this evening in several areas if anyone is interested in tagging along and beta testing them? Terrain will be anywhere from a 1 to 3.5 with a little bit of night hiking.

OK

I plan to head out around 6 pm Dave - I'll give you a call in a couple hours. Thanks!!

Sounds good...I have to run up to Carlsbad...will be back around that time.

OK

Tony??????????????

Where are you????????????

What about north coast, Solana Beach, Carlsbad, Oceanside? Anything good up there?
That is the area I was thinking about! If we do Oceanside, we need to solve some puzzles by Samiaminca! :lol: For some reason, I don't get those....

Here are my unfounds in Oceanside/76 area:

d9e34a3c-9bcf-4076-a3fb-9c55ff20d173.jpg

Here are my unfounds in the Encintas/La Costa area:

7d7e492d-a68d-4e41-8490-c6d4b20f1e34.jpg

Do you have any preference?

Edited by TrailGators
Any events going on this weekend? It's been quiet for too long....

I hope so.

It is supposed to be 90 this weekend where we live so the coast may be the way to go!

What about north coast, Solana Beach, Carlsbad, Oceanside? Anything good up there?

Tons! That is exactly the area I was thinking about! Now we just need to solve some puzzles by Samiaminca! :lol:

Yard work for us.. We may go camping also! :lol:

hmm, I wonder if Rogue would be mad at me if I didn't come home a third night in a row....

Flowers work wonders - and I made dinner last night since I did get home at a reasonable hour.

She has work tonight. anything planned for this evening?

I might be able to get out for a couple of hours tonight - what area you interested in hitting?

hmm, I wonder if Rogue would be mad at me if I didn't come home a third night in a row....

Flowers work wonders - and I made dinner last night since I did get home at a reasonable hour.

She has work tonight. anything planned for this evening?

I might be able to get out for a couple of hours tonight - what area you interested in hitting?

OK! OK!

I will go out again....LOL

This will make the forth night in a row that I have been out caching past midnight!

You guys are hard core!

That is the area I was thinking about! If we do Oceanside, we need to solve some puzzles by Samiaminca! :blink: For some reason, I don't get those....

I did my part and printed a picture of the boat you need to find for one of them. Have you solved all the others yet? :tired:

Nope. I've just been too busy these days. But I did glance at One More, That's It! last night. It looks fairly easy but Parsa wrote in his log: "This is a two star? I think it must have gone past the five and started on the next five! icon_smile_wink.gif I guess it might be a two if you lived across the street...." But the puzzle says nothing about having to visit the bogus coords to figure out the puzzle. So I'm not sure what to expect with this one....

The Musical Micro Southern Comfort Remix Podcache gives you two songs. One sounds like music from George Tourogood's "1 Bourbon, 1 Scotch, 1 Beer." The other song is country and I don't know country at all. Even with that I'm not sure what we are supposed to do with the songs.....

Edit: Does anyone else notice that the threads keep adding extra blank lines when you post now? I keep having to go back and delete them all....

Edit2: See! It did it again!

Edited by TrailGators

It would seem wise to let GoBolts! pick the area as he needs the least caches.

I did have someone mention that they may go to my P&K sunset cache tomorrow though so it might be an idea to hike out there since both you and GoBolts! haven't found it?

I did have someone mention that they may go to my P&K sunset cache tomorrow though so it might be an idea to hike out there since both you and GoBolts! haven't found it?

PK would be great/romantic :tired:

How about the hiking caches around Delmar and then do urbans after dark say Hillcrest working East?

PK would be great/romantic :tired:

How about the hiking caches around Delmar and then do urbans after dark say Hillcrest working East?

I can probably meet up with you guys just after dark - the hiking part I'll sit out on today :blink:

That is the area I was thinking about! If we do Oceanside, we need to solve some puzzles by Samiaminca! :laughing: For some reason, I don't get those....

Here are my unfounds in Oceanside/76 area:

d9e34a3c-9bcf-4076-a3fb-9c55ff20d173.jpg

Here are my unfounds in the Encintas/La Costa area:

7d7e492d-a68d-4e41-8490-c6d4b20f1e34.jpg

Do you have any preference?

That looks good to me. We have an office up here so I've found a few over time but I probably need most if not all the same you need.

That is the area I was thinking about! If we do Oceanside, we need to solve some puzzles by Samiaminca! :D For some reason, I don't get those....Do you have any preference?

That looks good to me. We have an office up here so I've found a few over time but I probably need most if not all the same you need.
Maybe we can meet at the North County Mall P&R around 9AM and head over to that area....We might as well start with Oceanside since Duganrm printed out the photo of the boat and all. :D I still don't get the Samiaminca puzzles. I think I've lost my mojo! :D
That is the area I was thinking about! If we do Oceanside, we need to solve some puzzles by Samiaminca! :D For some reason, I don't get those....Do you have any preference?

Maybe we can meet at the North County Mall P&R around 9AM and head over to that area....We might as well start with Oceanside since Duganrm printed out the photo of the boat and all. :D I still don't get the Samiaminca puzzles. I think I've lost my mojo! :D
What day is this?

What day is this?
Tomorrow, but I'm flexible.
That is the area I was thinking about! If we do Oceanside, we need to solve some puzzles by Samiaminca! B) For some reason, I don't get those....Do you have any preference?

Maybe we can meet at the North County Mall P&R around 9AM and head over to that area....We might as well start with Oceanside since Duganrm printed out the photo of the boat and all. :huh: I still don't get the Samiaminca puzzles. I think I've lost my mojo! :)

Bring out the fembots :)

That is the area I was thinking about! If we do Oceanside, we need to solve some puzzles by Samiaminca! :) For some reason, I don't get those....Do you have any preference?

Maybe we can meet at the North County Mall P&R around 9AM and head over to that area....We might as well start with Oceanside since Duganrm printed out the photo of the boat and all. :) I still don't get the Samiaminca puzzles. I think I've lost my mojo! :huh:
What day is this?

So when is it gonna be?

That is the area I was thinking about! If we do Oceanside, we need to solve some puzzles by Samiaminca! :) For some reason, I don't get those....Do you have any preference?

Maybe we can meet at the North County Mall P&R around 9AM and head over to that area....We might as well start with Oceanside since Duganrm printed out the photo of the boat and all. :) I still don't get the Samiaminca puzzles. I think I've lost my mojo! :huh:
What day is this?

So when is it gonna be?

Is tomorrow OK? NC Mall P&R at 9AM....

What day is this?

So when is it gonna be?

Sounds good to me.

What day is this?

So when is it gonna be?

Sounds good to me.

OK see ya there at 9AM after I stop at the nearby Starbucks get some coffee! B)

What day is this?

So when is it gonna be?

Sounds good to me.

If Jodi lets me go, I might come. Can you tell me exactly where the North County mall Park and ride is? B)

That is the area I was thinking about! If we do Oceanside, we need to solve some puzzles by Samiaminca! :huh: For some reason, I don't get those....Do you have any preference?

Maybe we can meet at the North County Mall P&R around 9AM and head over to that area....We might as well start with Oceanside since Duganrm printed out the photo of the boat and all. :) I still don't get the Samiaminca puzzles. I think I've lost my mojo! B)
What day is this?

So when is it gonna be?

Sounds good to me.

If Jodi lets me go, I might come. Can you tell me exactly where the North County mall Park and ride is? :)

N33 04.333 W117 04.255 :D

N33 04.333 W117 04.255

Do you know when/where you might hit the coast? If I can hook up with you, I'll call your cell.
I guess we will can Harry's Yacht first. I'm not sure if this is the best spot to meet but there is plenty free parking here: N33° 12.343 W117° 23.325. It will be crowded with labor day weekend, so we should do the caches around here first. You and John could meet us here around there around ~9:45-10AM.

[

a9e8a6ff-34ef-4d6a-a912-87e5ad5cb98e.jpg

THAT"S MY BOY!!!!!!!

okay, but the Red Jeep in the Background...add a license plate that says....JEEP TB. Then it'll be the geogeek jeep! :P LOVE the pic of FATTBOY.......Maybe a bag of Cheetos in the other hand is neccesary..... The kids were torturing him last time with a bag and had great fun doing it...that would include the Jr. members of Geogeeks and Toby's gang.