Waterproof Paper

Delaypat

Rite-in-the-rain is good stuff. Many of the people I know in outdoorsy professions use them (myself included). The sell many prebound notebooks of various sizes, three-ring binder paper, as well as bulk paper for a laser printer or copier. I've never used the national geographic paper but I just noticed that they say it can be used with an inkjet printer. Might be worth a try. Don't know about the other stuff. I think all these types of paper are "cloth" paper that have been soaked in some kind of waterproofing.

Rite in the Rain is great stuff. Pencil works well on it, and water just beads up on it. The National Geographic paper is also great. I've tested it by printing on my inkjet; writing on it with pen, Sharpie, and pencil; then holding it under running water. Nothing runs.

The one problem with the NG paper is that it's difficult to write on with pencil. If you use it for a log, you should either include a pen in the cache or advise people to bring a pen of their own.