How Do I Get The Tag Number?

Morseman

are you playing 'georugby' by any chance?

You can place the 'ball' in the cache and then when the tag number comes in retrieve it from the cche you found it in and drop it off with a note (or your log) on the cache. Remember, picking up and dropping TBs as well as being a real physical activity is also a logging exercise.

You only get into difficulties if you pick up a TB and drop it and then discover that you forgot to make a note of the number so you cannor retrieve it properly to drop off. the tag number for The georugby ball will be sent to you in an email, so you should have no problems.

BTW, if you are playing for the South, ignore all of the above. :anicute:

are you playing 'georugby' by any chance?

BTW, if you are playing for the South, ignore all of the above. <_<

Yes, I'm playing GeoRugby, and used the link from the webpage, so sort of assumed it would put me in the right forum. :anicute:

I'm playing for the Northern team, so I presume you are on 'my side' as well?

The other thing that is confusing me is that, on the geolympics/rugby site it says that there should be an indication of the max. distance from the cache you retrieve it from, but they don't appear when I look at the page.

I'll place the ball and wait for the tag, I've moved Travel Bugs before, so I hope that I know how to do that. :anibad:

I'm playing for the Northern team, so I presume you are on 'my side' as well?

Hokesters would dispute that, after I forward passed the ball. :anicute:

The website does tell you how far you should be able to move it, and it's just a spot of quick maths on the co-ords of the cache you retrieved it from, after that.

The TB owner was very helpful, so I am sure he will mail you soon.

Good luck!