What The Heck Is This Thing?

CharlieZulu

You clip it on a cable, and then holding onto your keys, you can slide across to the other side of a canyon/chasm/raging river and the like. Very useful.

And if you're lucky (or have the writers on your side), the friction from sliding on the cable doesn't wear through it, dropping you from the cable, before you get to the other side.

:anicute:

You clip it on a cable, and then holding onto your keys, you can slide across to the other side of a canyon/chasm/raging river and the like. Very useful.

And if you're lucky (or have the writers on your side), the friction from sliding on the cable doesn't wear through it, dropping you from the cable, before you get to the other side.

Having held these in my hand and seen the construction behind them... I don't think friction would be the issue. I don't think they would hold the average human being aloft on anything for more than two seconds. If the jaws didn't give way, the keychain link would for sure. <_<

Having held these in my hand and seen the construction behind them... I don't think friction would be the issue. I don't think they would hold the average human being aloft on anything for more than two seconds. If the jaws didn't give way, the keychain link would for sure. <_<

I think I would prefer to have the roadrunner and coyote writers on this project. There is something to be said for the satisfying thud of him hitting the canyon floor.

Still slightly on topic and speaking of the movie Cliffhanger.....rent it some time and watch in....also rent and watch Extreme Limits.

As for Stallone, here are my favourite quotes from various movies, guaranteed to get laughs at parties. Be sure to YELL these out of the side of your mouth for full effect:

ADRIENNE!!! ADRIENNE!!!

THROW ME THE ROPE!!!

I'M COMIN' FOR YA!!!

YOU STOP THIS FIGHT AND I'LL KILL YOU!!!

I think Jackass the Movie is the ultimate in reality viewing of dangerous behaviour. :lol:

CA

As for Stallone, here are my favourite quotes from various movies, guaranteed to get laughs at parties. Be sure to YELL these out of the side of your mouth for full effect:

ADRIENNE!!!  ADRIENNE!!!

THROW ME THE ROPE!!!

I'M COMIN' FOR YA!!!

YOU STOP THIS FIGHT AND I'LL KILL YOU!!!

Our favourite quote from a Stallone movie:

Rambo, showing his blue light, "Blue light."

Other guy, "What does it do?"

Rambo, "Turns blue."