No Match?

7Joys

The travel bug that I started several years ago has reached it's final destination (my brother in Germany) He tried to enter his log and the number comes up as no match? I also tried and it gave me the same response? TB3407 thank you in advance for your thoughts.

Are you using the number engraved on the tag? Or are you using the TB number that you've posted here. If you are using the TB number it's wrong. You can only log a TB move with the number engraved on the metal tag. You can search for the travel bug using the TB#### number. If you are using the engraved number and it's not working, try again. There have been a few times where a log doesn't "take" right away. If you still have problems, please send an email to contact@Groundspeak.com and let them know the problem, the TB number, the cache you want to drop it into or take it from using the GC#, not the cache name (those can often be duplicated), and they can help you.