We Need An Option When We Post Logs

I saw this waymark for Rawhide Penny Smasher and wanted to post a "needs to be archived" note. (Rawhide closed its doors and is moving 30 plus miles away. The penny smasher is no longer there.) The best I could do was post a note. Can we have a "this waymark needs to be archived" option when we post a log? Something that will go to the waymark owner and category manager?

Interesting, as the Category owner, I can now archive log entries on waymarks that are in my category. There is a link to approve/deny waymarks after they have been approved now. There is not, however, a way for me to archive a waymark in my category (or at least, I don't see a way). Shouldn't I be able to do that?

--Marky

Interesting, as the Category owner, I can now archive log entries on waymarks that are in my category.  There is a link to approve/deny waymarks after they have been approved now.  There is not, however, a way for me to archive a waymark in my category (or at least, I don't see a way).  Shouldn't I be able to do that?

--Marky

You can go to the waymark detail page and click the "approve/deny" link. This will allow you to deny the waymark (and provide a reason to the waymark poster). A denied waymark is removed from the directory but can be resubmitted by the owner for re-approval at a later date (like when he's fixed whatever the problem was).