Looking For A Cache In/near A Cave Or Tunnel Nc/sc

jamrasc

Hey T,

We are just looking for anything in or near a cave or tunnel, no pedestrian tunnels, like at harbison. It is for the coin quest game.

As far as how far I'd have to go in, it would depend if "J" was with us, if we had the girls, a variety of factors. If I have all 3 girls by myself, we probably wouldn't go in the cave at all, too risky with my babies. :anicute:

Look forward to your new one, they are always good.

Hey T,

We are just looking for anything in or near a cave or tunnel, no pedestrian tunnels, like at harbison. It is for the coin quest game.

As far as how far I'd have to go in, it would depend if "J" was with us, if we had the girls, a variety of factors. If I have all 3 girls by myself, we probably wouldn't go in the cave at all, too risky with my babies. :lol:

Look forward to your new one, they are always good.

Have you done the virtual cache that's near where the SC Wanna Go was just held? That's a huge tunnel.

At this cache

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...50-f136eacfd327

there are several small caves. In one spot is a tunnel about 20 feet long and open on both ends. One end you have to drop down into, and the other is some 15 feet off the ground. In the middle is a crevice which seems to go nowhere, but at the end it turns left into a small room which seems like a dead end, but on the way out there is another crevice branching off which goes some 80 feet in a maze before exiting out a small hole less that 2 feet high almost above the initial entrance. Its just outside of Highands, NC. which is minutes from both SC and GA. If you like caves - GO!