Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Saman

Don´t You Wanna Release Your New Coins In Prague?

If you want to release your great new coins in Prague, Central Europe, just send me an email, I will send you back my postal address, you can send me your coin and I will place it to the cache here in Prague often visited by local and foreign cachers :ph34r:

Email sent for a couple of coins to vacation and see the sights in the Baltic region. Wish I could join them.

Two nice geocoins succesfully arrived to Prague and were placed into the cache here :lol: anyone else who wants to release the geocoin in Prague is warmly welcome :(

I sent 3 coins out today; a MiGO, a New Jersey, and a New Mexico. Hope they have a long and interesting life. :mmraspberry:

Shastie´s geocoins safely arrived to Prague :ph34r:

I am still willing to release your new coins in Prague, Central Europe, just send me the email :lol:

Sent Three coins to travel as well.

I also sent some to the UK, Iraq, Canada and France.

If someone else wants to help move some of my coins, send me an email.

Thanks!

Edited by nielsenc

If anyone wants there coins and bugs to travel Western Europe (the Netherlands, Germany and Belgium) you can PM me.

tot cache,

team Wij Drie

from the Netherlands

Rojeel´s geocoins safely arrived, thanks, I will place them into the cache today. :ph34r:

Anyone else interested? :lol: Just email me through my profile and I will send you my postal address.

Edited by Saman

For your coin travels don't forget the Stargate caches, they have 17 entry points and exits around the world, once in, you decide the destination, and about a weeks later, pop appears your coin in another location.

http://tinyurl.com/8frh6

This has been great so far. I sent 3 coins over for a 'European Vacation' and they've been moving like crazy. And they haven't landed in a collection. :ph34r: I encourage others to forward a coin or 2 in that direction or use one of the Stargates (as mentioned in an earlier post).

the coins from nielsenc and joe merchant safely arrived to Prague, thanks. It looks like the postal services work perfectly :)

I will put the coins into the cache here in Prague today. My "service" is still open to anyone who is interesting to send his new coins abroad, just send me the email B)

For your coin travels don't forget the Stargate caches, they have 17 entry points and exits around the world, once in, you decide the destination, and about a weeks later, pop appears your coin in another location.

http://tinyurl.com/8frh6

Those are cool caches! I will have to visit the one that is 'somewhat' close to my location. Never heard about these before.

--Marky

I am sorry, my email account was over quata for last two days, I lost all the email from that period. If anyone contacted me during that time, please try it again, thank you

Would you be interested in placing my personal coin with TB tag attached? It's perfect for a TB tag, hole included :lol:

yes of course, no problem, I will send you the email with my postal address :lol:

BTW you can see the progress of all coins sent to Prague on my profile...

Rojeel placed also my coin in USA, thanks :lol:

If anyone is interested to release his/her new coins in europe, let me know :unsure:

I received another coins and TB from tokencollector, I have placed them into the cache in Prague yesterday. If there is anyone new, who wants to release his/her new geocoins in Prague, Czech republic, just send me the email and I will send you my postal address. Thx ;)

IceCreamMan´s personal geocoins just arrived to Prague, thanks. I will place them into the cache here this week. Anyone else wants to do that? :unsure:

If you want to release your great new coins in Prague, Central Europe, just send me an email, I will send you back my postal address, you can send me your coin and I will place it to the cache here in Prague often visited by local and foreign cachers

Please e-mail me and see THIS THREAD.

Edited by Damenace

Netherlands and NYGO gecoins from Team Simpson successfuly arrived to Prague, I put them into the cache today. If anyone else wants to release its geocoins in Prague, just send me an email <_<

The gecoins from Damenace - Georgia, Joe Merchant and Mount Everest Seven Summits - safely arrived to Prague and I will place them into the cache this week.

For the people who read this for the first time - if you have new geocoins (or TBs) and you want to release them in Prague, Czech republic, just send me an email and I will send you my postal address, you can send the geocoins via regular mail and I will place them into the cache here :)

That's what you call a real stinker of a fish. He was so unhappy in my 30 gallon tank. He was ripping my plecos fins to pieces. All he wants to do is hide in his cave all the time and if anyone comes near...they get it and they get it good.

I had to run out and get a small tank for him as a temp fix. He is so much happier in there. My plecos fins have all grown back...plecos are 12" and in a 30 gallon. I've had fish for over 5 years. At one point I had 8 tanks.

I also have another 30 gallon tank I have an african cichlid in there. He picks on anything bigger than him and he currents lives with about a dozen guppies ....the guppies are his friends...I put some feeder guppies in there for him and he let them multiply instead...wierd.

Edited by WeatherednBoston

There is so many new geocoins :anicute: If you want to release them into the wild, I am offering again my free service - send me an email and I will reply you with my postal address - then you can send you geocoins by post and I will release them in Prague, Czech republic to the cache as soon as they will arrive :cool: