Don´t You Wanna Release Your New Coins In Prague?

Saman

the coins from nielsenc and joe merchant safely arrived to Prague, thanks. It looks like the postal services work perfectly :)

I will put the coins into the cache here in Prague today. My "service" is still open to anyone who is interesting to send his new coins abroad, just send me the email B)

I received another coins and TB from tokencollector, I have placed them into the cache in Prague yesterday. If there is anyone new, who wants to release his/her new geocoins in Prague, Czech republic, just send me the email and I will send you my postal address. Thx ;)

The gecoins from Damenace - Georgia, Joe Merchant and Mount Everest Seven Summits - safely arrived to Prague and I will place them into the cache this week.

For the people who read this for the first time - if you have new geocoins (or TBs) and you want to release them in Prague, Czech republic, just send me an email and I will send you my postal address, you can send the geocoins via regular mail and I will place them into the cache here :)

That's what you call a real stinker of a fish. He was so unhappy in my 30 gallon tank. He was ripping my plecos fins to pieces. All he wants to do is hide in his cave all the time and if anyone comes near...they get it and they get it good.

I had to run out and get a small tank for him as a temp fix. He is so much happier in there. My plecos fins have all grown back...plecos are 12" and in a 30 gallon. I've had fish for over 5 years. At one point I had 8 tanks.

I also have another 30 gallon tank I have an african cichlid in there. He picks on anything bigger than him and he currents lives with about a dozen guppies ....the guppies are his friends...I put some feeder guppies in there for him and he let them multiply instead...wierd.

Edited by WeatherednBoston

There is so many new geocoins :anicute: If you want to release them into the wild, I am offering again my free service - send me an email and I will reply you with my postal address - then you can send you geocoins by post and I will release them in Prague, Czech republic to the cache as soon as they will arrive :cool: