Hmm I'd Like To See...

BravoNacho

I'd like a feature that enables you to locate same sized caches in a particular area i.e. micros, regular, large etc. I would also like to see a buddy list feature. I would also like to see a more integrated forum/search hybrid interface.

Edited by BravoNacho
I would also like to see a more integrated forum/search hybrid interface.

I would like to see the site use object-based incremental emulation combined with a polarised exuding toolset enforcing a mandatory modular contingency, while at the same time utilizing cross-group real-time methodology. But that's probably just me.

I would like to see the site use object-based incremental emulation combined with a polarised exuding toolset enforcing a mandatory modular contingency, while at the same time utilizing cross-group real-time methodology. But that's probably just me.

*Finally* a hamster-compatible platform. Thanks for having the courage to speak up to "The Man."

If that means a buddy list - then yup I agree.

Otherwise I fear it would disrupt the nutrino flow theory of divergent dimensional physics.

If that means a buddy list - then yup I agree.

Otherwise I fear it would disrupt the nutrino flow theory of divergent dimensional physics.

Not only that. They would need to up-skill the hamsters in the use of the latest transmodifier they would need to install...

You can't do that without using a Flux Capacitor and that would make the feature set implementation too costly.

I was thinking the very same thing. ;)

All I meant by this is that I would like to be able to log in at geocaching.com and not have to re-login to Groundspeak.com. And where I could have forum features, topics and cache search features, watch lists, buddy lists etc. all on a single geocaching type sort of web page for a more personalized experience. Smart asses :lol:

I would like all of that too. The issue now is that the codebase of both sites are very different and can't function too well together. We are looking at an alternative system that will integrate better with geocaching.com (and Waymarking.com). We're in discussions now to do this but it is a several month long project.

If I could just search for regular caches only, that would be awesome!!! I like to go for the occasional micro myself but my kids want their swag. It takes a long time to sift through the micros and smalls to find ones they like. I'd love to search for "regulars" only. Even if there was just a symbol in the cache lists that indicated cache size (like the ones that indicate multi, virtual etc) that would be SO GREAT!! Like, green is regular and red is a micro or something. Then I woldn't have to open every single cache to find the ones we want.

I'd love to search for "regulars" only. Even if there was just a symbol in the cache lists that indicated cache size (like the ones that indicate multi, virtual etc) that would be SO GREAT!! Like, green is regular and red is a micro or something. Then I woldn't have to open every single cache to find the ones we want.

You mean a size icon like this:

regular.gif

Located under the D/T rating on the search result page.

I'd love to search for "regulars" only. Even if there was just a symbol in the cache lists that indicated cache size (like the ones that indicate multi, virtual etc) that would be SO GREAT!! Like, green is regular and red is a micro or something. Then I woldn't have to open every single cache to find the ones we want.

You mean a size icon like this:

regular.gif

Located under the D/T rating on the search result page.

Or, since you are a premium member, you could set up a Pocket Query to list only caches of "regular" or "large" size. You can also have it strip out puzzles and multis, if you're not interested in taking your kids on those.

Something like:

306da064-5152-4547-a945-8022a72fdad0.jpg